Let's Help Each Other Out - TTC Immediately After Early m/c

I just realised I bought baby aspiring and forgot to take it for the past 2 days..... Is anyone doing the aspiring??

I would love to do the Robutussin but I have asthma so anything that will create MORE mucus is a no no for my lungs.

Sabster, I dont think the Robitussin would cause chest mucus... it's mostly meant to loosen up mucus that is already there. Like, if you're sick and can't get it to come up with your coughs, then the Rob. loosens it up so that you're able to cough it up and get it out of your chest. BUT that said, if you have asthma, it probably would be a good idea to stay away from anything like that. I would hate for you to try it and end up having breathing problems! Have you tried Preseed? Oh, and no, I don't do that aspirin thing, but I've heard of others who do. Baby aspirin, right?

Erin your temps look great and definitely headed in the right direction. your temps are really high.

afm- the last week i have been taken out of comission. i came down with what I thought was just a cold but appear to have a severely sore throat and painful right ear. got antibiotic on Wednesday and finally slept more than two hours total last night with the help from mucinex. hoping dh and i can start bding tonight or tomorrow am. we are planning on trying smep.

Thanks FBG! Yep, my temps were high...but then they took a bit of a drop. It's ok though. They're still above the CL, and that's all that matters. Are you feeling better, hun?

I think that's probably exactly what's happening. I bet you'll just get a pos in a few days. Yes, last cycle and this cycle both, my OPKs went from being SUPER light, and then the next day, it was blazing dark! I think the same thing will happen for you again this cycle too. :)

I think you are right...I am just too impatient here. I guess I was just hoping I would O earlier. I really don't care when I O, I just want a longer LP so my bean can really burrow in and be safe for 9 months!

Your temps are looking good, maybe a little implantation dip yesterday? Don't worry about the neg test, it is just too soon. :flower:

Yes, no Robutussin for me. For now at least.

I have tried preseed. i have some at home and we use it to BD. I guess it's helped? not sure. Its hard to pinpoint what's helping what's not helping.

As for the baby aspirin it`s supposed to be really good for you, I dunno Im trying it and we'll see what happens, although Im pretty sure AF is right around the corner.

Just FYI, I have asthma and I have taken expectorants plenty of times with no problems :)

ood morning everyone,

How is everyone doing? I had to take a minute off for a couple of days. I got really depressed :cry: and started having horrible dreams. But my DH has worked with me and I am getting it together.

tumblr_n1at3qTyxN1rzr014o1_1280.jpg

9DPO BFP!

Just FYI, I have asthma and I have taken expectorants plenty of times with no problems :)

I guess everyone is different. Im pretty medicated for the asthma, and expectorants are not really good for me.

more imporantly CONGRATS! :thumbup::thumbup::hugs:

Congrats Kazine!

Brighteyez, I have been feeling really down too lately. After suddenly loosing my Grandmother and then hearing my SIL is expecting #2, I am ready for February to be over so I can move on. Hope you are doing better!

Still waiting around here for O...glad it is almost the weekend!

Sorry to hear that Brighteyez and Savvy :( hope you both feel better soon :hugs: :hugs:

Congrats Kazine :D xx

Hi there. I'm new but I guess I'll just jump right in.

I found out I was pregnant in December. My boyfriend and I weren't trying, but we weren't not not trying either. It had taken about a year, but we weren't living together then (we are now) so our "alone time" was sporadic.

Well I MC'd at 5 weeks. I'm 40 so I was excited to learn I could conceive but it made me realize how badly I want this so now me and the BF are TTC. I bought OPK's but I don't do any other charting or anything.

Today I'm 12dpo and going nuts. I've taken a test everyday since being 9dpo and nothing. I've become obsessed. AF isn't due until the 24th so I guess all hope is not lost yet but I just don't think it's going to happen this time. And I don't know how to keep going through this process of using OPK's, waiting the two weeks (being obsessed), then not getting the result I want.

Sorry for blabbing. I just have no one I can talk to about this and I desperately need to share what I'm going through with people who can understand.

dojen: I'm sorry for your loss... I hope you are about to see BFP!!! Sticky!

Hi there. I'm new but I guess I'll just jump right in.

I found out I was pregnant in December. My boyfriend and I weren't trying, but we weren't not not trying either. It had taken about a year, but we weren't living together then (we are now) so our "alone time" was sporadic.

Well I MC'd at 5 weeks. I'm 40 so I was excited to learn I could conceive but it made me realize how badly I want this so now me and the BF are TTC. I bought OPK's but I don't do any other charting or anything.

Today I'm 12dpo and going nuts. I've taken a test everyday since being 9dpo and nothing. I've become obsessed. AF isn't due until the 24th so I guess all hope is not lost yet but I just don't think it's going to happen this time. And I don't know how to keep going through this process of using OPK's, waiting the two weeks (being obsessed), then not getting the result I want.

Sorry for blabbing. I just have no one I can talk to about this and I desperately need to share what I'm going through with people who can understand.

Welcome, I am sorry for your loss.

12dpo is still really early as most girls don't get a bfp until after they miss AF...but my Fx'd that next time you test you will get a bfp!

I had my m/c back in December also, this is my second cycle after the m/c and I am temping and using opks. Last cycle I O'd late (CD17) and only had a 9 day LP which has me a bit worried. Right now I am on CD15 and my opks are still faint and my temps are still low, I really don't care when I O...I care more about my LP extending so my bean can snuggle in good.

Keep us posted on your hpt! :)

Savvy- I had an 8 day LP after my early loss in October and then fell pregnant the next 3 cycles! So the short LP shouldn't worry you!

Savvy- I had an 8 day LP after my early loss in October and then fell pregnant the next 3 cycles! So the short LP shouldn't worry you!

Thanks for the positive vibes! I am just worried that a short LP may not give my egg a chance to fully implant. Do you have shorter cycles? Mine are usually 24-26 days and I am on CD15 right now with no O in sight.

28 days, but I ovulate CD18-Cd19ish and I have a 8-12 day LP. I saw the Dr. yesterday and he said my LP isn't always short. As 2 of My early losses didn't happen until 20 & 21dpo.

Leinzlove, thanks for the info. I am going to see what happens this cycle and work on lengthening my LP with vitamin B6.

Kazine, looking good! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"