Let's Help Each Other Out - TTC Immediately After Early m/c

I went to the Dr. (OB) and he said he wasn't concerned about my early losses. He said it was most likely a factor of age and back to back pregnancy. If it happens again he'll refer me to a FS. It's been a week and I'm still unsure about how I feel. I'm just drained and tired of it happening.

Savvy: Eeeeeek! So dang exciting! This 2ww is the one! :hugs:

Obviously I am not a doctor and I don't want to freak you out either... but it seems like your string of early losses would make me a bit concerned. With your shorter LP do you just not have enough time to implant? Would it be possible for him to give you something to extend the LP? It is great that you know you can get pregnant, now you just need to get a sticky, safe bean.

Thanks for your excitement, I sure hope you are right. I am feeling really good about this. Trying to relax and keep positive.

Brighteyez, are you still following along? How are you doing?

FBG, I had to stalk your chart...looks like we are in the tww together again. I didn't get my CHs yet but I am hoping I O'd on Tuesday. How are you doing?

How is everyone else doing? I am staying positive this month, good things are going to happen! :)

hi ladies. Can I join? I just finished bleeding frm a miscarriage at 8 weeks. Really dont know what to expect next. I called today to make appt. with FS. I'm so sad about it I cry myself to sleep almost everynight.

I'm glad you came over to join us lamago. I wanted to say again, I'm so sorry for your loss, hun. I think you'll find it helpful over here. It was hard for me to start this thread at first, because I hated the thought that I was even in the position to be in the Loss forums at all. :( But its been a great help. Everyone here has been through something similar, and it's a good place to come and talk about it and watch others get their BFPs so that we, too, can be inspired that it will happen for us again soon. Not a day goes by that I dont think about what happened. But it did get a lot easier with each passing week, especially since now I know I can get prego (I worried for a whole YEAR that I might not even be able to get prego at all!). So that was SOME comfort. We all remind each other here, that we're supposed to be more fertile after a m/c. So once you're able to get past the mental/emotional aspect of it, here's to hoping that you'll get a BFP again really soon, and this time, it will be forever. :flower:

Oh, also, another reason this forum has been great is because if you have questions on what your cycles might be like after m/c, or questions on what others' experiences were, so that you'll have an idea too, it makes it a little easier.... it was such a mystery to me, that I felt like I was totally in the dark, and it was nice to hear others' experiences, as it gave me a better idea what to expect, even though every woman is different.

Welcome Lamago! Im so sorry for your loss, I totally feel you, Ive been there myself twice now and it's now an easy place to be. Im working on letting go and not being so angry and hurt, and to focus my energy on positive thoughts and projections for the future :) HUGZ!

Ladies, I am happy to announce that I got my AF. I never thought i'd be so happy, but yes I AM!!!! because now I get my first real cycle back and its only CD41!! compared to my 1st miscarriage this is way better, maybe the vitex is helping. In any case I will start temping once AF stops and hopefully have some good news sometime this year!

I hope I get pregnant before I finish the mega box of tampoins I bought at costco, Im putting that as my goal, but from what I learned in TTC up to now is that I dont get to dictate anything!!! bahahhaa. OK back to work

Also, I have been drinkingwine and I had a cigarette, but I dont care!!!! I need to let go and enjoy life.

FBG, I had to stalk your chart...looks like we are in the tww together again. I didn't get my CHs yet but I am hoping I O'd on Tuesday. How are you doing?

How is everyone else doing? I am staying positive this month, good things are going to happen! :)

Hi Savvy! yes i just got my ch today. I had to put in some false temps towards the first of this cycle because i was so sick. i didn't sleep for almost a week due to a cold and flu. i never slept more than two hours at a time answer that was medicated with tylenol cold. but i really dont think it matters i used prior charts to see my coverline and temps and then inserted a note saying false temp. Anyway on to the tww 3dpo. i have been eating pineapple i have heard it can help with implantation as long as you dont eat it past 5dpo. its so yummy too. dh is very good to me and he buys one while i am getting smileys and cuts it all up for me. dh birthday is the 13 so hoping to start testing by the 10. who am i trying to kid i will probably start testing the 5.

Savvy when do you plan on testing?

Welcome Lamago! Im so sorry for your loss, I totally feel you, Ive been there myself twice now and it's now an easy place to be. Im working on letting go and not being so angry and hurt, and to focus my energy on positive thoughts and projections for the future :) HUGZ!

Ladies, I am happy to announce that I got my AF. I never thought i'd be so happy, but yes I AM!!!! because now I get my first real cycle back and its only CD41!! compared to my 1st miscarriage this is way better, maybe the vitex is helping. In any case I will start temping once AF stops and hopefully have some good news sometime this year!

I hope I get pregnant before I finish the mega box of tampoins I bought at costco, Im putting that as my goal, but from what I learned in TTC up to now is that I dont get to dictate anything!!! bahahhaa. OK back to work

Also, I have been drinkingwine and I had a cigarette, but I dont care!!!! I need to let go and enjoy life.

congrats. I know that's an awesome feeling!

I'm only CD3 (ugh) but I want to start charting my temp as well as using OPK's. I just bought a thermometer but I don't know what the best charting software is or really how to do it. I see a lot of people on here do it.

Anyone have any advice?

I'm only CD3 (ugh) but I want to start charting my temp as well as using OPK's. I just bought a thermometer but I don't know what the best charting software is or really how to do it. I see a lot of people on here do it.

Anyone have any advice?

I really like Fertility Friend for my chart. It is simple to use, you can add temps, symptoms, test results and notes to keep you organized. You can use it on your computer or smart phone. You can also link your chart in your signature...mine is below.

If you are interested in Fertility Friend and have any questions, just let me know!

Hi Savvy! yes i just got my ch today. I had to put in some false temps towards the first of this cycle because i was so sick. i didn't sleep for almost a week due to a cold and flu. i never slept more than two hours at a time answer that was medicated with tylenol cold. but i really dont think it matters i used prior charts to see my coverline and temps and then inserted a note saying false temp. Anyway on to the tww 3dpo. i have been eating pineapple i have heard it can help with implantation as long as you dont eat it past 5dpo. its so yummy too. dh is very good to me and he buys one while i am getting smileys and cuts it all up for me. dh birthday is the 13 so hoping to start testing by the 10. who am i trying to kid i will probably start testing the 5.

Savvy when do you plan on testing?

FBG, glad you are feeling better and that you got your illness out of the way before Oing. I read that about pineapple too...I guess I should have bought one. Not sure when I should test...maybe 10dpo, if I can wait that long.

Savvy: He said he's not concerned about my LP because I had losses at 20dpo, 21dpo, meaning that those cycles my LP was fine. The other 2 losses came before AF would've been due 11dpo & 12dpo with nice BFP's, even a digi, but I bled anyways.

I have something going on with my lining. So, this cycle I'm doing B6 and progesterone. If I don't fall pregnant, I'm lying to the Dr and saying I had another early loss so I can be referred.

So, sick of a broken heart! :(

I hope everyone else gets their STICKY'S ASAP!!!!!!

Hello everyone!!!

Savvy - I am following along just losing hope because my cycle is so jacked up. I don't know what's going on with my chart anymore. I am trying not to be negative and give up but I am following along.

Hello everyone!!!

Savvy - I am following along just losing hope because my cycle is so jacked up. I don't know what's going on with my chart anymore. I am trying not to be negative and give up but I am following along.

Your chart looks great this month. two more days of high temps above your pre o temp and you qill get the ch on ff. they look really good lined up with the opk.

Savvy: He said he's not concerned about my LP because I had losses at 20dpo, 21dpo, meaning that those cycles my LP was fine. The other 2 losses came before AF would've been due 11dpo & 12dpo with nice BFP's, even a digi, but I bled anyways.

I have something going on with my lining. So, this cycle I'm doing B6 and progesterone. If I don't fall pregnant, I'm lying to the Dr and saying I had another early loss so I can be referred.

So, sick of a broken heart! :(

I hope everyone else gets their STICKY'S ASAP!!!!!!

Leinzlove, hopefully the B6 and progesterone will do the trick. I thought about getting the progesterone cream but with my other medical issues I was worried about messing everything up. I don't blame you, I would get referred out because someone with a new opinion may be able to help solve the problem.

Hello everyone!!!

Your temp shot up today, hoping that means you O'd yesterday. Don't give up yet...hoping for some sticky bfps for all of us! :)

Hello everyone!!!

Your chart looks great this month. two more days of high temps above your pre o temp and you qill get the ch on ff. they look really good lined up with the opk.

FBG - You think so. I dont see a pre-O dip at all. Are they not an always necessary? I normally have them and this time I didn't so was just worried. But we will see. But thanks for the support!

Hello everyone!!!

Your temp shot up today, hoping that means you O'd yesterday. Don't give up yet...hoping for some sticky bfps for all of us! :)

Savvy - I know it did shoot up today but I didn't get a pre-O dip like I usually do. But I thank you for your support as well. How are things going for you?

I agree with FBG, I don't think you need a pre-O dip. Mine didn't really dip, I had the same lower temp for a few days in a row.

I used Google Dr and several sites say it can happen but isnt required. as long as you have a temp rise you ovulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->