Let's Help Each Other Out - TTC Immediately After Early m/c

10DPO FRER :D

tumblr_n1cf0i53fm1rzr014o1_r1_1280.jpg

Congrats. Sticky dust coming your way.

Well CD36 today and still no af. Ive never gone this long w/o af before unless I was pregnant. Took 3 FRER tests a few days ago and all bfn. Im pretty much assuming that the mc is the cause for my cycle getting this outta whack. Congrats to all the BFPs this month!

Well CD36 today and still no af. Ive never gone this long w/o af before unless I was pregnant. Took 3 FRER tests a few days ago and all bfn. Im pretty much assuming that the mc is the cause for my cycle getting this outta whack. Congrats to all the BFPs this month!

I am sorry you keep getting BFN's. I am thinking my cycle is still wonky too, even though my m/c was in December. No + opk for me on CD17 (out of a 24-26 day cycle). Sorry I can't remember, is this your first cycle after your m/c? Keeping my fingers crossed that you get a sweet surprise bfp when you test! :)

I got my BFP on Valentine's Day. One week later, the doc confirmed that I wasn't pregnant. I randomly took an OPK today and the line is faint. Is it possible that I'm ready to O again? Last month I O'd on CD15 and currently this month I'm on CD11. Hoping that I am!

I am sorry you keep getting BFN's. I am thinking my cycle is still wonky too, even though my m/c was in December. No + opk for me on CD17 (out of a 24-26 day cycle). Sorry I can't remember, is this your first cycle after your m/c? Keeping my fingers crossed that you get a sweet surprise bfp when you test! :)

Yes this would be my first cycle after the mc. The mc was January 18th. My doctor thought I was gonna get it around cd28 but its now cd36. I took a test today that wasnt a digital and still bfn. Im done taking tests now lol I suppose ill just wait another month or two until i have one or two full normal cycles so I know where I stand.

Its so weird what our bodies can do and how varied it is between each of us after a miscarriage! We truly are Godly creatures!

Savvy- I had an 8 day LP after my early loss in October and then fell pregnant the next 3 cycles! So the short LP shouldn't worry you!

Thanks for the positive vibes! I am just worried that a short LP may not give my egg a chance to fully implant. Do you have shorter cycles? Mine are usually 24-26 days and I am on CD15 right now with no O in sight.

Savvy I used to O on day 17 and for the past 2 cycles I've been taking B6 (100mg in the morning and 50mg in the evening) and this cycle I O'd on day 13! It was quite a shock but a very happy surprise in more ways than 1 - less waiting! Haha
We did it on Day 8 (Night) Day 10 (Night) Day 12 (Afternoon) and that's it! I hope it was enough! I'm 1 dpo today. I'm feeling lucky with a 4 day O change! FINGERS CROSSED! Last cycle we did it all 6 high fertile days and I think the sperm didn't have enough time to build up - as well, this time I made sure we did it each time I went pee and realized I had a lot of CM. Ahhh here we go, another wonderful 2WW :winkwink:

Savvy I used to O on day 17 and for the past 2 cycles I've been taking B6 (100mg in the morning and 50mg in the evening) and this cycle I O'd on day 13! It was quite a shock but a very happy surprise in more ways than 1 - less waiting! Haha
We did it on Day 8 (Night) Day 10 (Night) Day 12 (Afternoon) and that's it! I hope it was enough! I'm 1 dpo today. I'm feeling lucky with a 4 day O change! FINGERS CROSSED! Last cycle we did it all 6 high fertile days and I think the sperm didn't have enough time to build up - as well, this time I made sure we did it each time I went pee and realized I had a lot of CM. Ahhh here we go, another wonderful 2WW :winkwink:

Rose, that is awesome!! I just started the B6, maybe I need more! It looks like I will be joining you in the tww very soon - I got a + opk last night and a blazing + this morning!! Last cycle we BD for 5 days in a row and I think that might have been too much, like you said, the sperm didn't have time to build up. How long are your cycles? Now I am just hoping my LP is longer than a few days since I am on CD19 with a usual 24-26 day cycle...but I have had a few 31 day cycles too!

Its so weird what our bodies can do and how varied it is between each of us after a miscarriage! We truly are Godly creatures!

I agree! There isn't two similar ttc stories anywhere...everyone is truly unique! How are you doing today?

mommytokanda: I feel you I had my MC on jan16th and I still havent got my AF. Ive had cramps, im MEGA bloated and moody, but not AF... CD40..and Im usually a 34CD girl...BFn too...
It takes time for your body to regulate itself out, so we just have to be patient!!

I agree! There isn't two similar ttc stories anywhere...everyone is truly unique! How are you doing today?

Im doing well thanks for asking. Just starting to get a cold so that sucks but not out of the ordinary for the type of weather we've been having :(
How have you been?

mommytokanda: I feel you I had my MC on jan16th and I still havent got my AF. Ive had cramps, im MEGA bloated and moody, but not AF... CD40..and Im usually a 34CD girl...BFn too...
It takes time for your body to regulate itself out, so we just have to be patient!!

Wow we really are in the same boat. Thats reassuring :) but geez its so confusing having to wait so long. I havent even had any symptoms of af even coming. I have had some bloating but im thinking thats due to the overconsumption of gingerale lol!

Im doing well thanks for asking. Just starting to get a cold so that sucks but not out of the ordinary for the type of weather we've been having :(
How have you been?

I am doing very good now that I finally got my long awaited + opk, thanks for asking! I am sorry you are coming down with a cold, hopefully it goes away quick!!

hi ladies. Can I join? I just finished bleeding frm a miscarriage at 8 weeks. Really dont know what to expect next. I called today to make appt. with FS. I'm so sad about it I cry myself to sleep almost everynight.

Rose, that is awesome!! I just started the B6, maybe I need more! It looks like I will be joining you in the tww very soon - I got a + opk last night and a blazing + this morning!! Last cycle we BD for 5 days in a row and I think that might have been too much, like you said, the sperm didn't have time to build up. How long are your cycles? Now I am just hoping my LP is longer than a few days since I am on CD19 with a usual 24-26 day cycle...but I have had a few 31 day cycles too!

My cycles have been about 28-29 days… so I'm anxious to see what happens this cycle :) 4th dpo is coming to an end - I'll probably start obsessively testing about 8 dpo! Haha

It's hard to wait. I always start testing at 8dpo... :rofl: I gave up even trying to hold out. And sometimes I give in at 6 or 7dpo just for kicks!

hi ladies. Can I join? I just finished bleeding frm a miscarriage at 8 weeks. Really dont know what to expect next. I called today to make appt. with FS. I'm so sad about it I cry myself to sleep almost everynight.

welcome lamago. sorry to hear about your recent mc. i know its hard taking that first step going to see the fs but it will be worth it in the long run esp when you get that sticky bfp.

My cycles have been about 28-29 days… so I'm anxious to see what happens this cycle :) 4th dpo is coming to an end - I'll probably start obsessively testing about 8 dpo! Haha

It's hard to wait. I always start testing at 8dpo... :rofl: I gave up even trying to hold out. And sometimes I give in at 6 or 7dpo just for kicks!

I want to test now! Don't even have CH yet, but I am pretty sure I O'd on Tuesday which would put me at 2dpo. :coffee:

Welcome lamago, I am so sorry for your loss. It is great you made an appointment with a FS, if I don't get my BFP this month I am thinking about doing the same. How long have you been ttc?

I went to the Dr. (OB) and he said he wasn't concerned about my early losses. He said it was most likely a factor of age and back to back pregnancy. If it happens again he'll refer me to a FS. It's been a week and I'm still unsure about how I feel. I'm just drained and tired of it happening.

Savvy: Eeeeeek! So dang exciting! This 2ww is the one! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"