• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let's Help Each Other Out - TTC Immediately After Early m/c

:hugs:Thank you ladies for all the wonderful kind and encouraging words. I have some results today, I called the doctor and she said my BHCG level was great. It was just 8 on Friday and it is probably 0 today. I took a test today and it still said positive, so I don't know what to thing. She said the sono showed little old blood inside the uterus and she wanted to repeat the sono after my next true peroid. I guess with all that I am not pregnant this time.:nope::cry:

I'm sorry Hun. :( I, too, was still getting positive HPTs, even though my hcg levels were dropping. It felt weird, and sad too. I'm assuming she said you'll have some bleeding/cramping soon? After my bleeding/cramping, that is when the line on my HPT got so faint, it could barely be seen at all, and then by the next day, it was gone. Maybe your body just needs a little more time to heal, sweetie. I'm so, so sorry. :cry:

EDIT:
Actually, after typing all that out, I realized I may have misunderstood... was the hcg still leftover from the last m/c after all? Or did they say you did get pregnant again, but that this is another m/c or chemical pregnancy? At first I just assumed early m/c. But then I realized I wasn't sure from your post...?

brighteyez, I am sorry you are not pregnant this month. :cry: Maybe our bodies just need another month to heal. Keep us posted though, I can't wait for you to get your angel baby bfp!

ERose, I saw your response in the other thread, but didn't want to write anything to freak out the other girls. I did want to say thank you. :flower: I am feeling better today but still not normal for AF. Probably after all those light periods on BCP, AF is really being mean to me now!

AFM: This AF is terrible, I did google AF after m/c and found out that sometimes they are just as bad, if not worse than the m/c. I was really worried when I got a bunch of small clots. I might just send over an e-mail to my doctor to make sure he isn't concerned.

ERose - she didn't say rather it was leftover or new. She said I was at a 8 on Friday but I should be a 0 today. And I tested today and it still was showing positive so I don't know what is going on.

Savvy - you're probably right we just need sometime. I hope it will be soon for all of us!!!

:hugs:Thank you ladies for all the wonderful kind and encouraging words. I have some results today, I called the doctor and she said my BHCG level was great. It was just 8 on Friday and it is probably 0 today. I took a test today and it still said positive, so I don't know what to thing. She said the sono showed little old blood inside the uterus and she wanted to repeat the sono after my next true peroid. I guess with all that I am not pregnant this time.:nope::cry:

I'm sorry Hun. :( I, too, was still getting positive HPTs, even though my hcg levels were dropping. It felt weird, and sad too. I'm assuming she said you'll have some bleeding/cramping soon? After my bleeding/cramping, that is when the line on my HPT got so faint, it could barely be seen at all, and then by the next day, it was gone. Maybe your body just needs a little more time to heal, sweetie. I'm so, so sorry. :cry:

EDIT:
Actually, after typing all that out, I realized I may have misunderstood... was the hcg
still leftover from the last m/c after all? Or did they say you did get pregnant again, but that this is another m/c or chemical pregnancy? At first I just assumed early m/c. But
then I realized I wasn't sure from your post...?

How long did you continue to get positive results on hpt? I am going fora follow up appointment tomorrow, its been 11 days since my d &c and still have ery dark pregnancy test. I sm sure it is normal since hcg was in the 80, 000's.
Welcome to the new girls joining and sorry for your losses,

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming! It's great to find support, although I'm very sorry for all of your losses as well.

ERosePW, good luck on catching the egg this month! Maybe you'll get a baby girl, they say the closer to ovulation or even 24 hours after ovulation your chances of a girl go up. I was on clomid while ttc my ds. I actually was on femara, which is similar, the month I conceived him. When its time to ttc again, I'm hoping my dr will let me go back on one or the other!

When I mc my twins at 12 weeks, I had positive hcg levels for over a month after my dnc. I guess it's normal, just takes your body a while to get rid of it!

B-Love - I am still getting positives and my doctors says I was at a 8 on Friday and should be at a 0 now, but the test are still coming up positive. So I don't know what's going on. I am just playing the waiting game.

Hi all. DH and I had a MMC at almost 10 weeks and are just now (2 cycles later) allowed to try again. I'm in my TWW and praying for a miracle.

It's nice to have a thread with people that get it. <3

Hi there I'm new here, I also lost my angel at 13 weeks in October 2013, my cycles have been crazy after my mc, my cycles are 45 days long, started my letrozole 7.5 mg on the 28 Dec, now it's that horrible 2 ww:dohh:, holding thumbs , this can be our year of a healthy 9 monts:baby:

Hi all. DH and I had a MMC at almost 10 weeks and are just now (2 cycles later) allowed to try again. I'm in my TWW and praying for a miracle.

Hi there I'm new here, I also lost my angel at 13 weeks in October 2013, my cycles have been crazy after my mc, my cycles are 45 days long, started my letrozole 7.5 mg on the 28 Dec, now it's that horrible 2 ww:dohh:, holding thumbs , this can be our year of a healthy 9 monts:baby:

Welcome ladies Sorry for your losses.

Ok ladies i am ready this cycle. I have and am taking everything under the sun to help us this cycle. i have my prenatals, folic acid, vitamin b6 & b12, baby aspirin, fertility cm, and dh taking zinc. We have the preseed and softcups. Continuing with cbfm, opk until monitor tells me to test and bbt . I feel like the army packing some heat for war. I believe that is it but i am sure i missed something. Now its just waiting and having some fun with the dh.

Welcome ladies Sorry for your losses.

Welcome ExpectingTC & Sonnetloyson, I am so sorry for your loss. Keep us posted about your TWW.

For those who have had AF after their m/c...what was it like? What is just as bad, if not worse then the m/c? I had my m/c on 12/11 and it was very bad for the first 5-6 days then it was mainly spotting and light flow the last 4 days. AF returned 1/11 and it has been tough. Very heavy flow, lots of tiny clots, cramps, backache and chills (one day). Is this normal? Today is CD4 and it is getting a little better, starting either tomorrow or Thursday with opk's if it looks like AF is on her way out. I had 24-26 day cycles before the m/c. Thanks for any help/advice! :)

How long did you continue to get positive results on hpt? I am going fora follow up appointment tomorrow, its been 11 days since my d &c and still have ery dark pregnancy test. I sm sure it is normal since hcg was in the 80, 000's.
Welcome to the new girls joining and sorry for your losses,

I think I only had pos HPTs for another 3 days or so after the bleeding started. So they were still positive during the two days of bleeding, and then probably one more day after that. If there was ANY line at all after that, it was very, very faint. But I was barely even 5 weeks, it was very early. My hcg was extremely low too. I'm sure yours will take a bit longer with such a high number and having been further along. But you will get there!! And then you can look forward to your next BFP.:flower:

Welcome to our new friends! We're happy you could join us. But very, very sorry for your losses. As one of you said, it is really great to have a thread where everyone understands. :flower:

Msw454, I bet your Dr will let you get right back on either the Femara or the Clomid. If it worked for you once, it will work for you again. :) A good friend of mine got prego with her son in her first month on Femara. Three years later, she is trying again for her next one, and her Dr. put her right back on the Femara as soon as she stopped BCP. :)

Savvy, gosh, I am so sorry you're having such an awful time of it this AF! I wish I could give you some info, but I still haven't had AF, so I have no idea what it will be like. :( I hope someone can chime in, as I'd love to know myself what it might end up being like. Maybe you should post the question in the forum since most of the girls on our thread just had their m/c recently... i bet there are others outside of our thread who could answer. If you do post it, be sure and report back, as I'd really like to know if thats common, and what I'm gonna be in for. You poor thing... I hope you are feeling a little better each day.

FBG, way to go being all prepared, wuhu!!! And your body should be a super fertile ground right now, from what I've read. :)

Oh, and as for me... (I posted this in another thread too, so sorry if you're having to read this twice, lol!)... My temps are NOT my post-O temps, so I'm thinking even though I got the LH surge on the OPK, that I may not have managed to spit an egg out. I got the temp jump yesterday, but only because it had dropped so much the day before. I expected it to continue rising today, but it dropped a little. So I believe this may end up being my first ever anovulatory cycle for me! Could be because of the recent m/c. I am feeling super crampy right now though, so who knows....maybe by some fluke, I am O'ing today, much later than normal after a pos OPK. I guess I'll know tomorrow, IF my temp finally jumps. Ugh. :wacko:

ERose, I am sorry your temp didn't rise today. Are you still using opks at all? Could you have gotten a surge but maybe the egg is taking its sweet time letting go? It wouldn't hurt to BD tonight if possible!!

Thanks for your suggestions, I might go post in the forum. I am feeling a lot better this afternoon, the flow is slowing down a bit and I just have some light cramps and a bit of a stomach ache. The amount of clots started freaking me out, but maybe it is just doing some light housekeeping to prepare for this cycle! :haha:

FBG, wow you are super prepared! I wish I had it all together like that. I am sitting here on my bbt, opks, multivitamin/folic acid and preseed and thinking I am doing a good job. Maybe I will go out to pick up a few extra things tomorrow. I did convince hubby to take the multivitamin and it has zinc in it too...might boost it with extra though!

brighteyez, how are you doing today?

Ok ladies i am ready this cycle. I have and am taking everything under the sun to help us this cycle. i have my prenatals, folic acid, vitamin b6 & b12, baby aspirin, fertility cm, and dh taking zinc. We have the preseed and softcups. Continuing with cbfm, opk until monitor tells me to test and bbt . I feel like the army packing some heat for war. I believe that is it but i am sure i missed something. Now its just waiting and having some fun with the dh.

I used the cbfm last month when I got my chemical pregnancy. I loved it!! I had no idea if or when I would o after my dnc, so it took the guessing away and I got pregnant right away! It was easier than opks I think. I don't blame it for my cp obviously, so in a couple months when we are trying again I'm totally going back to it!

I got a BFP on new years eve with my first cycle of pre seed. But it ended in a miscarriage at 4-5 weeks, it was painful physicially, emotionally, and mentally. I believe i finished my miscarriage yesterday, the bleeding has stopped. I want to TTC, thinking about not using anything the next two cycles, just plain ol sex then if i don't get pregnant, start using pre seed after that. Will it be to soon?

I used the cbfm last month when I got my chemical pregnancy. I loved it!! I had no idea if or when I would o after my dnc, so it took the guessing away and I got pregnant right away! It was easier than opks I think. I don't blame it for my cp obviously, so in a couple months when we are trying again I'm totally going back to it!

I do love my monitor bc it gives me highs and peaks which is great for planning. i just hope that this cycle after my cp doesnt mess it up. i really didn't do any research to see if it would or not. i guess i will see next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->