Let's Help Each Other Out - TTC Immediately After Early m/c

Got another temp jump and my CHs on FF today, so I'm excited about that. So I'm 4dpo today. :)

So excited that FF gave you your CHs on the day you thought you O'd! Hoping you can lead this thread and the rest of us girls by getting your bfp very soon!

Thank you! I never mind sharing because I have no shame or regrets life is pretty good for the most part. And someone may learn something, not feel alone or be encouraged by a story. I know I do when I hear everyones story it keeps me going and encouraged. :hugs:

Good morning Ladies, :hi:

Hope everyone is doing well today. AF is back and she is pissed :growlmad:. I was really lite yesterday not even filling a pad up and today I am clotting and cramping like crazy. I wanted to stay home and lay in my bed. So no pregnancy this cycle but maybe some luck this time.

I am sorry AF is back. Mine was really bad this month too - thinking it was from the m/c. I am just spotting today and so ready to get this cycle start with some opks!

I think maybe our bodies just needed another month to heal - looking forward to a bfp at the end of the month!

Thank you! I never mind sharing because I have no shame or regrets life is pretty good for the most part. And someone may learn something, not feel alone or be encouraged by a story. I know I do when I hear everyones story it keeps me going and encouraged. :hugs:

Good morning Ladies, :hi:

Hope everyone is doing well today. AF is back and she is pissed :growlmad:. I was really lite yesterday not even filling a pad up and today I am clotting and cramping like crazy. I wanted to stay home and lay in my bed. So no pregnancy this cycle but maybe some luck this time.

I am sorry AF is back. Mine was really bad this month too - thinking it was from the m/c. I am just spotting today and so ready to get this cycle start with some opks!

I think maybe our bodies just needed another month to heal - looking forward to a bfp at the end of the month!

Savvy - Thanks!!! The cramping is brutal. You are right we needed the fresh start. BFP at the end of the month or beginning of next month. :hugs:

Hey ladies, can I join please? Just had a natural MC at 6.5 weeks. I only bled for about 7 days and set my CBFM to CD1 on the first day of my period so am just waiting for that eggy!!

x

Hey ladies, can I join please? Just had a natural MC at 6.5 weeks. I only bled for about 7 days and set my CBFM to CD1 on the first day of my period so am just waiting for that eggy!!

x

Welcome Katestar, Sorry about your loss :hugs:! FX for you!

Savvy - Thanks!!! The cramping is brutal. You are right we needed the fresh start. BFP at the end of the month or beginning of next month. :hugs:

That is my goal this month! Well I guess I probably won't get my bfp until early February, but it is worth the wait!

The cramping is still on for me...very heavy spotting, only when I wipe, today but it is still red blood. CD6, this is one of the longest AF ever. Wanted to start SMEP today and BD, but I might hold off :(

Hope your cramps go away soon!!

x

Welcome katestar! I am so sorry for your recent loss. What CD are you on? A few of us here are waiting around for O, hopefully soon!

Sorry for being MIA the past few days, been very busy in and out of hospital for blood tests and so on.

I am now back on Facebook after a temporary break, and find it much easier to just tell people what has been wrong with me the past couple of weeks. Miscarriage definitely needs to be talked about more, especially in schools and during sex education.

Good luck to everyone still playing the waiting game. It's agonising.

I have started spotting today! YAY! Hopefully this is the beginning of the torrent of blood before we can start TTC again.

Katestar53 - you're not too far away from me; I'm in Flintshire, about 10 miles west of Chester. Used to travel through Stockport on the train every other week to and from university. x

x

Welcome katestar! I am so sorry for your recent loss. What CD are you on? A few of us here are waiting around for O, hopefully soon!

Am on cd12, haven't had any signs of OV yet but hoping it won't be too much longer!

Sorry for being MIA the past few days, been very busy in and out of hospital for blood tests and so on.

I am now back on Facebook after a temporary break, and find it much easier to just tell people what has been wrong with me the past couple of weeks. Miscarriage definitely needs to be talked about more, especially in schools and during sex education.

I have started spotting today! YAY! Hopefully this is the beginning of the torrent of blood before we can start TTC again.

Katestar53 - you're not too far away from me; I'm in Flintshire, about 10 miles west of Chester. Used to travel through Stockport on the train every other week to and from university. x

Not far at all! Where did you go to uni? I went to Salford Uni. Am originally from Hertfordshire but have lived in Manchester for 9 years now! I am almost a fully fledged northerner :)

What cd are you on? I've got my final blood test tomorrow at the EPU, it was 427 last Tuesday so fingers crossed its below 10 now. I did a Tesco HPT a few days ago and it had a really faint line :(

That is my goal this month! Well I guess I probably won't get my bfp until early February, but it is worth the wait!

The cramping is still on for me...very heavy spotting, only when I wipe, today but it is still red blood. CD6, this is one of the longest AF ever. Wanted to start SMEP today and BD, but I might hold off :(

Hope your cramps go away soon!!

February will be our month!!!! Yeah this is CD3 for me and these cramps are the worse. Can't wait for it to stop so I can start BD. I am going to get some Preseed today and just ordered some Fertilitea. I am ready.

Sorry if i missed something. . . are you still having hcg in ur blood? what r ur levels at?

Katestar - I went to uni in Lincoln, a good 6 hour train journey from where I live! I'm not sure about my CD to be honest. The bleed on my chart was actually from the haematoma showed on my scan; I think the spotting that has started now is maybe the start of the MC.

FutureBabyG - Yeah, I had to spend a night in hospital because my level actually rose a little bit. They suspected ectopic but I had no pain or other symptoms, and 2 days later my levels were dropping again so am now home and waiting for Mother Nature to give me a proverbial kick in the womb. My levels at the last count were still 5600, tests still positive...*sigh*

February will be our month!!!! Yeah this is CD3 for me and these cramps are the worse. Can't wait for it to stop so I can start BD. I am going to get some Preseed today and just ordered some Fertilitea. I am ready.

I am so excited!! Can't wait to see you get your bfp!

I am so excited!! Can't wait to see you get your bfp!

Savvy - Thanks, I can't wait for you to get yours too!!! :dust: The lovers month (February) is all ours for BFPs!!! :thumbup:

I live near Stockport too :) in a town about 15 minutes away on the bus.

ok ladies. . . i have a question for everyone. i have an appt on wednesday with my obgyn. i know this sounds silly but how do i approach the fact that i had positive pregnancy tests or do i? for the new people and those they may have forgotten i got a positive a week before my period. two days before af i took another test and it was very faint. i never called my obgyn bc i had this appt and figured if the pregnancy was going to last i could just wait. well i ended up miscarrying. i wanted my dh to get a sa but now i am not sure we got a positive pregnancy test without assistance. i am also wondering if we should just give it more time before doing any testing? thanks for all the advice.

ok ladies. . . i have a question for everyone. i have an appt on wednesday with my obgyn. i know this sounds silly but how do i approach the fact that i had positive pregnancy tests or do i? for the new people and those they may have forgotten i got a positive a week before my period. two days before af i took another test and it was very faint. i never called my obgyn bc i had this appt and figured if the pregnancy was going to last i could just wait. well i ended up miscarrying. i wanted my dh to get a sa but now i am not sure we got a positive pregnancy test without assistance. i am also wondering if we should just give it more time before doing any testing? thanks for all the advice.

How long have u been ttc?

How long have u been ttc?

we started back in June. didn't start tracking everything until September, i believe. we got our bfp 1 of Jan so this is they cycle right after cp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->