Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Madrid - My opks are similiar to the 2nd pic and have been for a few days. I think they are trying to get darker, but knowing my luck I'm probably just seeing things. I just hope I get a + opk soon bc my chances at a Christmas bfp are getting slimmer each day. GL and hope you can catch an egg soon!!

:xmas9::xmas16:

My previous ones weren't as dark as the other pic proofs. You may not get the Christmas BFP but you may get the New Year BFP. Doesn't that sound as good? :thumbup:

mrsp the cramps are normal. Maybe you'll O earlier than usual as it's your first cycle with soy. Keep monitoring your cm and you'll be able to know.

Ickle is far too early so you're still in the run :winkwink:

Waiting for another 2 hours to test again before I'm going to be. I think or maybe I just leave it for tomorrow afternoon. My kids have tennis in the morning so I'm going to be out and about probably until around 4. We'll see :wacko:

As long as I get a BFP this cycle, I dont care when it happens. :xmas23: I dont know if this means anything, but I am starting to have a weird feeling around my left hip, so I am wondering if I may O soon. With the way things have been going its probably nothing, but I'm just going to try and ignore it unless it gets more painful. So, I'm just going to enjoy my weekend and hopefully tonight I will get to relax some bc DH's nephew and a friend are coming over tonight, so my dd will annoy them instead of me. :D

Madrid~ You are going to ov in a day or 2 so get to bding. Good luck.

Ickle~ 7DPO is still early i didn't get my BFP on an ic until i was 5+ weeks and got it on a FRER at 11DPO and on a digi at 12 I didn't IP until 8DPO.

Mirena~ Good luck.

Autigers~ Don't count your self out you are going to ov very soon the pains are a good thing so carry on bding.

Just thing if you lady's ov this weekend you will be due your BFP's on Xmas day how good a Xmas would that be?

I know I'm really early in testing, it's just so I know to stop my meds as soon as possible. I don't expect to see a line yet.

Another BFN today. My last 3 temps are the highest relative to the coverline that they've ever been at this point. So I feel pretty confident that the soy has helped ovulation. I'll definitely be using again of this cycle is a bust.

Morning ladies. How are we all feeling today?

I have my fingers firmly crossed for plenty of xmas :bfp:

I had the scan on Tuesday and my uterus is normal and ovaries are fine so there's no reason in there that's caused the mc. So its just bad luck and he said the chances of it happening again are slim.

On a plus note I'm pretty sure I got a positive opk yesterday and had some sexy time, last night so fingers crossed it gives me a sticky bean xxx

Ickle - 8dpo is still way early, so dont count yourself out just yet. GL!!

randomxx - GL, hope you caught an egg!!

Well, I may be close to getting a Christmas bfp :xmas12:, I hope. My opk for today is darker than yesterday's, I think, but I am also hurting in my hips again, having some cramps, and I even got a little ewcm. So O may be soon :happydance:, but I am not going to dwell on it and possibly get my hopes up.

My temp today was higher & the opk lighter so O was going to happen & then change it's mind. Maybe tomorrow? I have no clue!!

Madrid - I started to wonder about your temps, so I just overlayed my chart with yours and our temps seem to have the same pattern since cd 14 and our temps for cd 17 are almost the same. Maybe your opk was lighter bc your urine might have been diluted or it was just a bad opk. Hope you O soon!!

I wasnt sure about my opk from this morning, but after letting it sit and dry out, I can now definitely tell it is darker than yesterday's. :happydance: It's not much darker, but who cares. Plus with the ewcm, I have to be getting close to O, I hope. :D

Thanks autigers. You're right! Our temps are quite similar so far. I'm testing again in a minute. Being holding it for 5 hours!! Lol

Well I tested again about 3pm and my opk seemed a tiny bit darker than this morning's, so I am hoping O is going to happen soon. The way things are going, we might O around the same time and hopefully get our bfps at the same time!! :D

Good luck to you Hun! I don't think is going to happen for me though. Temp rise this morning again and opk last night it was same or lighter than the afternoon one. I'm thinking I may have O with no +opk or not O yet but may I later again. Cramps are still here on/off.

hi hope every one is ok well im still getting the pinching in my sides and got cramp in my legs thats a new 1 lol also thought i had started af again last night but it was loads ov watery cm [tmi sorry ] neverhad that b4 so i think the soy is doing sumthing fx for every1 and loads of baby dust to all xx

Get bd'ing mrsp!! Your O Hun!!

My morning opk was darker as last Fridays. I'm holding onto hope now!!

Get bd'ing mrsp!! Your O Hun!!

My morning opk was darker as last Fridays. I'm holding onto hope now!!

omg i hope so xx dtd friday last night and on a promise tonight too lol im lucky my oh is a randy devil xx

How's everybody doing? I think I may have ovulated or be about to... sorry for tmi but I've had diarrhea for no apparent reason (def haven't eaten anything dodgy) and this morning I woke up drenched in sweat (my temp rising?) I really have no clue when it comes to charting signs and symptoms so what do you guys think? I read somewhere that diarrhea can be due to sudden hormone change... anybody ever have this as an ovulation symptom??? I hope I'm not reading into things too much.... however when I counted back from my last pregnancy to find out when I ovulated it was CD25... so maybe it fits?...

Well my opk for this morning seems to be lighter than yesterday's. :cry: My hopes for O happening soon are out the door. I am still having some cramps, but I'll have to wait and see what they are being caused by bc I just checked my cervix. This cycle is really starting to annoy me.

Yay! Hope you get a positive soon Madrid bc I dont think I am anytime soon.

EDIT: I may have been wrong about my opk. I let it sit and dry out some and now it looks the same as yesterday. I think these opks I got have to sit longer than they say.:shrug:

Well I've developed a theory for what's happened to me so far. I tested again in the morning today & it was as dark as Fridays. Tested again at my usual time & lighter as the other days too. Soooo I think in the mornings my LH may be more concentrated & less in the afternoon and hence the results I'm getting. Conclusion: I can still O and I shouldn't test in the morning again this cycle. I'll stick to the 4.30-5pm testing & see what happens.

Autigers you may be in the same situation as myself. Our charts look shockingly similar.

How's everybody doing? I think I may have ovulated or be about to... sorry for tmi but I've had diarrhea for no apparent reason (def haven't eaten anything dodgy) and this morning I woke up drenched in sweat (my temp rising?) I really have no clue when it comes to charting signs and symptoms so what do you guys think? I read somewhere that diarrhea can be due to sudden hormone change... anybody ever have this as an ovulation symptom??? I hope I'm not reading into things too much.... however when I counted back from my last pregnancy to find out when I ovulated it was CD25... so maybe it fits?...
im the same baby but i dont have the diarrhea im also drenched in sweat every morning ive not ovulated for that long ive forgotten what its like i usually wash my hair every 3rd daybut 2day is day 2 and ilooked has if i had stuck my head in a chip pan lol i was wondering if the soy has sent my hormones crazy too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->