Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Madrid - I know our charts seem to be quite similar and I've noticed that my opks seem to be darker around 3-4pm than in the morning. I do not know what to think of that because I usually can pick up my LH surge around 10:30am - 12pm.

This is my opk from around 4:30pm. the test line doesn't look that dark on the pic, but in person it is a little darker. This opk was darker than this mornings, but it is also a different brand. I'm also still having a few pains in my left hip and some cramps, so something must be going on, I hope. I also was having bad cramps after bding this morning and that doesnt happen very often.

:xmas9::xmas16:

Attachments

• RSCN6723.jpg
    RSCN6723.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 6
Looks like not much longer! I am so glad I'm not bothering with those things this month. So frustrating. Hope you get a nice dark line tomorrow.

Madrid & Autigers~ I just wish you both would o already lol .Every day i come on hoping you would of got your + opk's Good luck ladys and keep bding. That opk looks like the line i got the day i ov'd but my digi was + then i got a strong line the day after ov with another + digi.

Babyforme~ I was the same right after ov time but i also got like hot pins in my bbs around 2 dpo then the spider vain's came up on them. Good luck.

Mrsp~ I used to get LOADS of watery cm a few day before it went EWCM then o would come. Good luck and carry on bding.

Another BFN for me this morning. Boobs are still very sore and am having lots of cramping, but my temp is about the same as yesterday so just got to wait any see.

hey ladies, just wanted to pop in and say that I finally got my +OPK.. CD 16 today

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1109.jpg

tmr - Thanks. I wish I would get a + opk already. I think my body is trying to O, but it is taking it's time. My hopes for a Christmas bfp are gone, unless I O today or tomorrow bc I would be 13-14dpo depending on how long my lp will be. So if I dont O in the next 2 days, maybe I will get a New Year's bfp.

Florida - Get to bding!! GL!!

Well, my opk for this morning is super light(but it's a different test than normal and I'm starting to think it is a bad test), but I plan to test around 3-4pm again to see if it will be darker. My temp dipped really low today, lower than normal, so I dont know what to think of that. Plus I've had a very dull backache since last night. I just wish something would happen already bc I am getting worried I'm not going to O or that my cycle is going to be super long again bc I'm not taking anything.

Hi ladies!!

autigers every time you get a very low temp I think is because O is close. Or so they say! I did my opk today at my normal time but negative again. Feeling cool about it though because my temp was lower again in the morning too. Just bd every other day and even if the opk doesn't pick up the lh surge you'll be covered.

Thanks tmr!! I wish we could have our + very soon but for some reason is taking longer than we both expected. We are making a super special eggy! That's why!! lol

Florida get to it girl!!!

X

here's my test from just now.. I had to bribe DH so that I can be sure that we DTD for the next few days. So he's happy that he's getting something that he's been wanting w/ my next paycheck :dohh: so he just made a deposit :spermy: I had a twinge feeling earlier on my left side, and it has now turned into cramping, on the left side only. Surely it's too soon to O, seeing as I'm still surging, right? Anyway, I wanted to make sure that we DTD right away, cause that's something that we never do. I always assume I'll O soonest 12 hours after getting my +OPK, so I take my time w/ getting him to the bedroom.. Also used preseed & a soft cup

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1111.jpg

Madrid - I know what you mean. When my temp dips lower, I think O is gonna happen, but then it doesnt. I looked at our charts again and they are still looking the same. I hope what you said is right, that we are making one super special eggy! I will stick with the every other day bding schedule unless I get a surprise +opk.

I honestly think I am just going to discard today's temp bc I did sleep with less covers and possible with my mouth open some, so that could have messed up my temp.

I do not know what this means, but last night I had a dream that I got my BFP, but the really weird part of it was, I got my BFP in a house I have never seen or been to before. I was also surrounded by people I didnt know. I dont know if it was just a crazy dream or maybe a sign I will get my bfp after all. :shrug:

Florida - Hope you catch an eggy!! I am super jealous of your + opk.:blush:

Babyforme~ I was the same right after ov time but i also got like hot pins in my bbs around 2 dpo then the spider vain's came up on them. Good luck.

thanks tmr! I also got little stabbing pains in bbs but no veins. It's really weird but for some reason I really feel like I've conceived this weekend... I hope I haven't just jinxed it but something inside me feels strangely positive...

Florida - Hope you catch an eggy!! I am super jealous of your + opk.:blush:

autigers, thank you :hugs: I know how you feel right now :hugs: I've had a few 60-70+ day cycles in the past & the only reason I got AF was cause of Provera, but I know that they are no fun. :( I really hope something happens soon for you :hugs:

I swear I hate my body!! I've been having some horrible cramps and backache off and on today and my cervix is even high up, but I cannot tell if it is soft or firm bc it is too high to reach, but my opk is still negative. :growlmad: I dont know what to think. I'm going to bd tonight just to be on the safe side in case O is near, but I highly doubt it.

My opks from today(sorry they were dried out): top one was from this morning and bottom one is from 3:45pm. I know they are 2 different brands but what i cannot understand is why my opks are darker in the afternoon now when they used to be darker in the morning. :shrug:

Attachments

• RSCN6747.jpg
    RSCN6747.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 4
That bottem OPK looks almost + it should turn + in the next day or 2 and if your cervix are hight and you can not get to them is even better go by your body signs and not the opks good luck.

florid~ I got a + opk on the day i ov'd and the day after so the 12 hrs after is not 100% good luck and bd bd bd

hi hope every1 is doing good xx well its cd12 for me the cramps have stopped now and got tons ov milky cm[tmi] sorry i hope i did ovulate for once got in plenty ov bd so time will tell i will proberly have another long cycle just to mess with my head again if i did ovulate on sunday i will be 14 dpo on christmas day but im not that lucky since all my cycles for the past 15months have been anulvatory fx that the soy did sumthing xx

hi tmr xx hope you are well no im not charting or doing opks too stressful im going to use them in the new year i had cramping and pinching over the wkend and ewcm which i have never had in the last 15 cycles so im hoping soy made me ovulate if not im upping the dose next time and will do it all im feeling down at the moment yet another facebook friend has announced there pregnancy today i know i should not feel bitter or resentful but this is the 9th person the last 4 months and the 1 today has a 4 month old son and get this the new 1 will be number 11 she 43 i hope its my turn soon xx

Hiya ladies!!!!! :hi: sorry I have been missing for a few weeks, I just needed a break from obsessing about ttc. And I've been dealing with with dr appts and such, trying to figure out what's the next step. I haven't read through all the post yet, but I'm going to try...4 weeks worth is alot! Lol! I hope u all are doing fantastic and it feels soo good to be back! Missed u all very much xxxxxx

tmr - I hope I get a + opk soon. I havent done one today yet bc I was planning on doing it in the afternoon when they seem to be darker. I am also going to start paying more attention to my body than the opks.

mrsp - If you did O, hope you caught an egg. If O may not have occured yet, then GL!!

Babykiser - Welcome back. We missed you too. Hope your doing good and finally starting to get some answers from the doctors!

AFM - Well my temp is still super low today. Haven't done an opk yet, but my cervix was high before I went to the bathroom (sorry tmi) and now it seems a little lower. I have no idea what to make of that, but I've also got a little ewcm and I still have a backache and twinges here and there. I will have to wait and see what my opk says this afternoon, but I am feeling a little more confident that O may happen soon for me. I've got my fx'd that I will O and finally catch an eggy!!

autigers, that's what my OPK looked like the day before my positive. fxed it happens for you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->