Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I think I may O soon!! My opk was so close to being positive, but my digi was -, but it was even darker than I expected. Here is my opk from around 2:30-2:45pm. (Sorry pic is blurry)It looks lighter in the pic than it actually is. I hope it's finally time. :happydance: FX'd

I also didnt know I have pretty much been doing the SMEP. :dohh:

:xmas9::xmas16:

Attachments

• RSCN6788.jpg
    RSCN6788.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6
hey guys... have any of you taken hpt ridiculously early and seen even the faintest hint of a positive? (I'm talking like 2dpo - I'm so ashamed)...
I've been so convinced lately that I am that I shamefully took a test...actually, I took two:blush:
my eyes could be deceiving me (I did stare for a REALLY long time) but theres maybe a hint of a shadow? It could just be evap though right??

Sorry in advance for my craziness...:blush:

Sorry but there's no chance unless you've got your ovulation days wrong. Implantation normally occurs between 6 and 12 DPO and it takes at least 2 says for HVG to be detectable in urine.

Don't feel ashamed though, I've been known to test after AF has started, just to make sure and I started testing at 6 DPO this cycle. Test all you want, just be realistic about what you're going to see :)

lol thanks for the reality check Ickle. I wish I had someone to ground me more often when I have these mad moments! I was convinced I O'd this weekend but since I can't be sure (ran out of opks) I'm all over the place! Only time will tell I suppose...

hello dear ladies,

could you help me with the dosage of soy from your experience? Which is your " recipe":winkwink:
Thank you all

Mrsp~ Sorry you are feeling so down. Wow 11 kids they really need to get a TV lol. It dose seem like you ov'd if you had ewcm plus the feelings good luck i really hope this is your month.

Babykiser~ Welcome back. I hope you are doing well and ready to great a sticky bean very soon.

Autiger~ You will prob get a + digi today good luck that OPK looks so good.

Babyforme~ Unless you ov'd earlier than you think you did i don't think you would get a line at 2DPO as the egg has to IP 1st. Good luck and i really hope this is your month.

tupi~ I took 200 mg cd 1-5 good luck

Tupi - this was my first time taking soy. I took it CD3-7 and took 120, 120, 160, 160, 200 and that seems to have given me a strong ovulation which is what I was looking for.

AFM - temps are dropping and getting BFNs still so thinking that AF will arrive in the next couple of days :(

Mrsp~ Sorry you are feeling so down. Wow 11 kids they really need to get a TV lol. It dose seem like you ov'd if you had ewcm plus the feelings good luck i really hope this is your month.

Babykiser~ Welcome back. I hope you are doing well and ready to great a sticky bean very soon.

Babyforme~ Unless you ov'd earlier than you think you did i don't think you would get a line at 2DPO as the egg has to IP 1st. Good luck and i really hope this is your month.

thankyou tmr xx i think its lovely that even though you got your bfp you still come on here to encourage and give support to us all still trying and im very grateful for that :hugs:

Tupi - this was my first time taking soy. I took it CD3-7 and took 120, 120, 160, 160, 200 and that seems to have given me a strong ovulation which is what I was looking for.

AFM - temps are dropping and getting BFNs still so thinking that AF will arrive in the next couple of days :(

did you have any side effects on that dose as that is the dose im taking next cycle im thinking i was lucky to have nothing 1st time then it will hit me full force lol xx

did you have any side effects on that dose as that is the dose im taking next cycle im thinking i was lucky to have nothing 1st time then it will hit me full force lol xx

No I didn't notice any side effects at all :)

I think I'll probably go with the same dosage next cycle but I'm thinking of trying CD4-8 or 5-9 this time since different days are supposed to have different effects.

thankyou tmr xx i think its lovely that even though you got your bfp you still come on here to encourage and give support to us all still trying and im very grateful for that :hugs:

Thank you for that some times i think i shouldnt as i don't belong here any more but these girls helped me so much in the months i was ttc it is nice to try and help them back. I just hope no 1 thinks that i should just bugger off00

Autigers- that opk is looking very close to me! Hope it's almost time!!

Tmr- I'm so glad to see your ticker is progressing!!! So nice to see that little raspberry :) have u had an ultrasound yet?

Babyforme- I'm with the girls on this one, too soon to get a positive but don't feel embarrassed about it :hugs: when I test I start very early too!

Tupi- when I took soy it was on days 3-7 and 120mg. Only side effect I noticed was mild hot flashes, good luck to u hun xxx

hey ladies :hi:

autigers, when are you testing again?

I got a temp spike this morning so 1DPO now! :) starting progesterone cream & aspirin

Thank you for that some times i think i shouldnt as i don't belong here any more but these girls helped me so much in the months i was ttc it is nice to try and help them back. I just hope no 1 thinks that i should just bugger off00

as i said i think its so sweet ive been on other forums and has soon has they get their bfp they go it gives me hope xx

thank you ladies

do you know which is the equivalent between clomid -soy? There is anybody who did use soy CD5-9?

Floridagirl- yay for 1dpo!! Fx'd for u hun xxxxx

Tupi- I believe 100mg of clomid=50mg of soy

Babykiser~ Thank you no i havn't had a us yet i am due my 12 week 1 the 1st week of Jan i so want 1 now as i am so big already every keeps saying am i sure there isnt 2 in there i think i would die if there was lol. How are you getting on?

Floridagir~ Good luck in your TWW

I tested this morning and it was almost white, but I'm starting to think it was a bad test bc every one I have used has been super light. I plan to test again this afternoon,with a different one, but once again, I think my body is playing a trick on me. I dunno what to do. I am super achy down there today and I have a backache and I have no idea what that means. My body is really confusing me this cycle.

GL florida hope you caught that eggy!!

:xmas9::xmas16:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"