Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Yay Gemma, TTC buddies! It looks like a lot of us are trying this month so hopefully we get a bunch of BFPs! If I get preg in Feb my dude date would be a little after Mateo was born which would be very bittersweet. I really want a baby before the end of the year so I really hope this happens soon!

Onward and upward!

I know... 2013 or 2014 just seems too far away to wait for another baby... but if I dont get a sweet surprise this cycle.... thats what it will be for me :cry:

If I get my BFP I will have a due date of just before Bertie was born. I hope we do both get it this month as having a new baby may take the pain away from that dreaded time of the year. You will have a new one to look forward to & I will have a new one to look after. It would be great xx

Just been looking at CBFMs on ebay! I wish I hadnt sold mine now! I wasnt to know though! i'm going to get one again though I think as it helped me know when I was Ov'ing last time, and I think I need to know when again as I am all out of sink! xx

Do any of you watch The Biggest Loser?

One of the men on the show talked about the loss of his first child at 6 months years ago. He was in tears and of course I was crying too. He explained it as, you know sometimes people have miscarriages? Well, that's not what happened. My baby was born and I got to hold her in my arms.

And I don't know something about that just really touched me, because what we went through wasn't a miscarrige. I guess sometimes it's just nice to hear those words! I hope he reaches his weight loss goals!

If I get my BFP I will have a due date of just before Bertie was born. I hope we do both get it this month as having a new baby may take the pain away from that dreaded time of the year. You will have a new one to look forward to & I will have a new one to look after. It would be great xx

Just been looking at CBFMs on ebay! I wish I hadnt sold mine now! I wasnt to know though! i'm going to get one again though I think as it helped me know when I was Ov'ing last time, and I think I need to know when again as I am all out of sink! xx

Yes, that would be great! It will be nice to have a TTC buddy and hopefully a pregancy buddy too!

I thought about buying a CBFM but haven't as of yet at least. I'm going to try one more month of OPKs and temping and if I don't get a bfp, I'll have to spring for the CBFM! I feel like now that I've had a couple normal cycles and really paid attention to everything this cycle, I should be off to a good start for this one!

I know... 2013 or 2014 just seems too far away to wait for another baby... but if I dont get a sweet surprise this cycle.... thats what it will be for me :cry:

I'm keeping everything crossed for you! I really hope you get a bfp this cycle. That is definitely too long to wait!!!

Do any of you watch The Biggest Loser?

One of the men on the show talked about the loss of his first child at 6 months years ago. He was in tears and of course I was crying too. He explained it as, you know sometimes people have miscarriages? Well, that's not what happened. My baby was born and I got to hold her in my arms.

And I don't know something about that just really touched me, because what we went through wasn't a miscarrige. I guess sometimes it's just nice to hear those words! I hope he reaches his weight loss goals!

I love the Biggest Loser!!! I will have to seek out the US version then! Its ofte on TV somewhere!

I watched a program called '15 Kids & Counting' and this week a woman with 14 split with her husband & got with a new bloke & ended up pregnant, but she lost the baby. I'm not sure how many weeks she was but she showed the footprints and hand prints the hospital did. It broke my heart even though she had 14 other amazingly beautiful kids.....no one deserves that. The press were all over her! The baby must have been 20 weeks + as the prints werent much bigger than what Berties were x

I had another friend visit last night who was convinced his loss (missed miscarriage at 8 weeks) was 'the same' as ours and full of brilliant things like 'nature does these things for a reason' well actually my baby had the cord wrapped round her neck,there was NO reason.

Just another reason why we are keeping this pregnancy so quiet (though for some reason Liam told that guy). I just cannot handle people who don't understand second tri losses, it hurts me so so much to hear them talking about it like it was 'just' a miscarriage and it happened for a reason :(

Sorry just really upset me :(

I had another friend visit last night who was convinced his loss (missed miscarriage at 8 weeks) was 'the same' as ours and full of brilliant things like 'nature does these things for a reason' well actually my baby had the cord wrapped round her neck,there was NO reason.

Just another reason why we are keeping this pregnancy so quiet (though for some reason Liam told that guy). I just cannot handle people who don't understand second tri losses, it hurts me so so much to hear them talking about it like it was 'just' a miscarriage and it happened for a reason :(

Sorry just really upset me :(

It hurts so much when people say things like this to us. I've had people say that to me too and I just want to scream that it is nowhere near the same thing. If I'm being sensible about it though, I just have to remind myself that of course they don't know how we feel and actually I wouldn't want them to - I wouldn't wish what I've been through on anyone. People just try to empathise and understand in the way they know best, and will naturally make comparisons to similar experiences in their own life, but sometimes their message of support just comes out a bit clumsy and doesn't have the effect they were after. Big hugs to you feebs, and try to keep your chin up :hugs:

As for me, today I got my 3+ on my last digi, so that marks the end of my poas antics - no more now! Phoned my midwife this morning, who spoke to my consultant and then phoned me back. They've advised I start my low-dose aspirin now and have booked me in for an early scan on the 14th feb - only 12 days away! I really do rate my midwife and consultant so highly and I've had such good treatment all along. I really must get around to printing and sending them the thank you letter I wrote about two months ago....:dohh:

am so happy for you Sally x I really hope this is it for you i do x

No i would never want them to go through what i did (i wouldnt wish it on anyone at all ever) but it is hard to sit and hear :(

My 13 week scan is on the 16th of Feb :) am trying to think extra positively about it, so i will keep you in my thoughts xx

Anyway........................
How is everyone? Hope everyone is doing good.
Still waiting here, I just hope tomorrow I have more info on myself :dohh:
XOOXOXOXXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Tested again this morning and another BFN. I used the First Response 6 days sooner one so I don't know. Felt very twingy tonight, but no period like cramps today. My best guess is that I was 11 dpo today so I feel like it should have been pos. I suppose I'm not out yet but I just wish I knew one way or the other!

No you are not out yet. Last night I remembered something. 20 years ago when my first son was born, I didn't get my AF and I kept testing and it kept coming up negative and I just knew I was pregnant. Missed AF like 10 days still negative , i went to the doctor and got a blood test and that confirmed it. So you are not out yet till the witch appears.
Good Luck XOXOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Maybe history is repeating itself Andrea (fingers crossed xxx) :hugs:

Thats what I was thinking too when I read your message!

i was getting bfns for about 12 days after af was due and i was preg lol!! just wasnt picking it up on home tests and eventually i got a positive! hang in there hun xxxxxxxx

am so happy for you Sally x I really hope this is it for you i do x

No i would never want them to go through what i did (i wouldnt wish it on anyone at all ever) but it is hard to sit and hear :(

My 13 week scan is on the 16th of Feb :) am trying to think extra positively about it, so i will keep you in my thoughts xx

eeek my anomoly scan is 16th of feb xxx yay for us:hugs:

I didnt get a positive HPT until cd34 with my daughter :thumbup: I even had a blood test on cd32 that said NEGATIVE but AF hadn't shown so I tested again with an HPT on cd34 and it was positive! :dance:

Yay for 3-4 on Digi Sally!

GL Andrea, if it happened with your son all those years ago, then maybe that's just the way your body works and will happen again. sossy I hope I'm not getting your hopes too far up, I just really want this for you. xxx

It's funny cause I complain that it takes me longer to Ovulate then I have a 16 day lp so my cycles are about a week + longer then the typical 28 day cycle. I wouldn't want to ovulate on cd 7 but cd 10 or after would be nice! I'll be taking clomid once af comes just to keep my ovulation more on time so I can start my FET sooner.

I couldn't agree with you on at least CD10 mine used to be CD12...There is an increased risk of miscarriage with OV so early....It takes about 7 days or so to implant and if cycles are 25 days long that means...an 11 day LP?

25 day cycle - 7 days for menstruation (2 spotting days included with OV on day 7) - 7 days to implantation = yep!! 11 day LP The best thing that could happen in that situation is implantation at 6 dpo, anything longer would be less than an 11 day LP and end in MC if not a chemical....

How sucky is that?! :cry: I hope I OV just a little later...I have used these tests before and I have not gotten such dark results so soon. And then with that possible OV on CD7!!! The nerve of the :witch: to be early...I even had a questionable pregnancy test on the 24th of Jan. Take a look..

What I thought was 5 dpo was actually much later and 2 days before I started spotting...Thought it was a fluke or something. Wondering if it was now. :cry:

Attachments

• 100_2239.jpg
    100_2239.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
not sure about the risk of mc/chemical with oving early as ive never heard of this but at least your ovulating hun and once you start clomid you can keep a really good eye on it and regulate it!xx

It's funny cause I complain that it takes me longer to Ovulate then I have a 16 day lp so my cycles are about a week + longer then the typical 28 day cycle. I wouldn't want to ovulate on cd 7 but cd 10 or after would be nice! I'll be taking clomid once af comes just to keep my ovulation more on time so I can start my FET sooner.

I couldn't agree with you on at least CD10 mine used to be CD12...There is an increased risk of miscarriage with OV so early....It takes about 7 days or so to implant and if cycles are 25 days long that means...an 11 day LP?

25 day cycle - 7 days for menstruation (2 spotting days included with OV on day 7) - 7 days to implantation = yep!! 11 day LP The best thing that could happen in that situation is implantation at 6 dpo, anything longer would be less than an 11 day LP and end in MC if not a chemical....

How sucky is that?! :cry: I hope I OV just a little later...I have used these tests before and I have not gotten such dark results so soon. And then with that possible OV on CD7!!! The nerve of the :witch: to be early...I even had a questionable pregnancy test on the 24th of Jan. Take a look..

What I thought was 5 dpo was actually much later and 2 days before I started spotting...Thought it was a fluke or something. Wondering if it was now. :cry:

wow those tests look positive hun! have you taken any more since just to see???xxx

wow those tests look positive hun! have you taken any more since just to see???xxx

:cry: So I was right about thinking they were + ?! :cry: Oh noooo! :cry: I have taken more hpt's, after AF left all BFN!! Aw, they were positive. :cry: Wooow...I didn't mention it to anyone because I didn't want to get my hopes up, I really thought it was a fluke and too soon for a +...But it must not have been a fluke I must have OV early like FF said; we BD on all three of those after AF days (Jan. 12th 13th 14th OV on 14th), OV must have been the reason it was extra good and why I had increased libido at that time. I could just start swearing at this moment and lose whatever God is in me...This is crappy.

I didn't even show DH and I am terrified to mention it to him. He may want to stop trying for another baby if he knows this. I just need to go to bed!!! (sigh) It's really depressing. I want to know what happened..But no way of really knowing. AF started sooooo early I had a 19 or 20 day cycle?! SERIOUSLLLLYYYYY! Poor DH didn't even get enjoyment sex!! (that's kinda funny :haha:)

What in Italian green salad is going on with my booooddddddyy!?:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->