Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Ah Nikki you are about! I thought I posted in this thread asking if your ok, but did it in Andreas 'oops he didnt listen' thread! So you are coming up to ov too!! yay xx

Good afternoon ladies...I am not sure if I can even post this here or if it goes in an OPK gallery...buuuut I need help

FF changed my OV date to CD7 last month which would have been 3 days after AF ended (I didn't temp very much). This month FF still anticipates OV to be on the typical CD12 like it used to be. I am tempting this month, given my early AF and I am using OPK's. I started using the opk's on CD4 (according to box in says go by shortest cycle and then start testing) since the last AF was 20 days long.

Well I have an almost positive that started at CD5, is it possible to ovulate on CD7 or CD8? I still had a little spotting earlier this morning, all gone now...:shrug: I know LP doesn't change but OV date can. I am expecting Darker lines by tonight. That means my "fertile period would be during my period???? :dohh::shrug:

Please help...:wacko:

Info: the first 2 tests are CD4
second 2 are CD 5
Last 2 test are CD6 (2 in morning will take one this evening)

Attachments

• 100_2331.jpg
    100_2331.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 7
You can have "almost positive" ones randomly throughout. I had one a few days ago... and now today they still arent pos :shrug: I usually ovulate cd17-19 and I am cd15 now so just keep going twice a day with your opk's until you get a blazing positive. Because really... an "almost positive" is still considered negative, plain and simple.

^wss re opks. I used to get weird darker but not positive ones randomly but I also know someone who O'd on cd 9 so surely cd8 wouldn't be impossible. Just keep track and maybe dtd every second day for now to cover your bases.

My opk was neg this morning, I'm going to keep doing them every day to every second day cause now that HCG should be negligible in my system I suspect I'll Ov soon.

Thanks ladies...:flower:

Kelly9

I was reading up on early OV, and came across a lady who OV on CD7 that's what freaked me out
I am suspecting that by CD 9 they may be even darker or I may even OV..Only "temp will tell" (no pun intended) :haha: .it's just when you ovulate more toward your period then your follicular phase is shorter and your fertile days are fewer. Who tries to BD with an all out period and ends up with a positive? I don't know anyone, usually Dh's stay away during that time, so if the fertile 5 days are during your period how are you suppose to end up preggers? lol lol lol

At least if I OV by CD 9I get 4 days to BD...just cant OV any sooner:nope:

`My husband and I dtd during my period but to be fair I have a short period and after the first 2 days I just spot so there's barely anything there.

You can have "almost positive" ones randomly throughout. I had one a few days ago... and now today they still arent pos :shrug: I usually ovulate cd17-19 and I am cd15 now so just keep going twice a day with your opk's until you get a blazing positive. Because really... an "almost positive" is still considered negative, plain and simple.

I am just so glad that I found my BB-thermometer...it took legs in December...So I found it at the end of last cycle. Without those temps none of us would have a clue what our bodies are up to.:shrug::nope:

I am expecting a blazing positive in a few days...I just want to see if I am going to be correct in that statement or will I eat those words? DH and I :sex: starting today since the opks were darker. I just didn't want to miss any posssible fertile days waiting for a positive...It's a blessing to see a fade in pattern. Not many women get that luxury.:nope:

So baby dust to all of us!!!! And thanks again..:hugs:

`My husband and I dtd during my period but to be fair I have a short period and after the first 2 days I just spot so there's barely anything there.

Ok...well having a short period and BDing on the spotting day doesn't count as a fell fledged heavy, use a super tampax thing. I was spotting today and DH and I BD'ed too. I think DH's can roll with spotting. Well at least ours does lol. I was just imagining ovulating on CD7 and my period was 6 days of bleeding. I couldn't help but ask, does sperm survive menstrual flow, menstrual flow can't be considered a fertile mucus...:nope:

This is just too crazy...lol lol lol lol

I read that they can survive it...and just want mother nature to be fair and give me all of my fertile days...lol lol lol

It's funny cause I complain that it takes me longer to Ovulate then I have a 16 day lp so my cycles are about a week + longer then the typical 28 day cycle. I wouldn't want to ovulate on cd 7 but cd 10 or after would be nice! I'll be taking clomid once af comes just to keep my ovulation more on time so I can start my FET sooner.

Ah Nikki you are about! I thought I posted in this thread asking if your ok, but did it in Andreas 'oops he didnt listen' thread! So you are coming up to ov too!! yay xx

Yeah I was just in there checking for any update from her and saw it, I replied in there - sorry if i'm crashing your thread, Andrea! Thanks for thinking about me. xxx

Tested again this morning and another BFN. I used the First Response 6 days sooner one so I don't know. Felt very twingy tonight, but no period like cramps today. My best guess is that I was 11 dpo today so I feel like it should have been pos. I suppose I'm not out yet but I just wish I knew one way or the other!

Tested again this morning and another BFN. I used the First Response 6 days sooner one so I don't know. Felt very twingy tonight, but no period like cramps today. My best guess is that I was 11 dpo today so I feel like it should have been pos. I suppose I'm not out yet but I just wish I knew one way or the other!

No you are not out yet. Last night I remembered something. 20 years ago when my first son was born, I didn't get my AF and I kept testing and it kept coming up negative and I just knew I was pregnant. Missed AF like 10 days still negative , i went to the doctor and got a blood test and that confirmed it. So you are not out yet till the witch appears.
Good Luck XOXOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

WTF is going on Britney????? I saw something about why some people get their BFP sooner than others - I'll try & find it, the figures for LH can really differ. 11 DPO is still on the cusp of getting a BFP, not many get it before xx :hugs:

No you are not out yet. Last night I remembered something. 20 years ago when my first son was born, I didn't get my AF and I kept testing and it kept coming up negative and I just knew I was pregnant. Missed AF like 10 days still negative , i went to the doctor and got a blood test and that confirmed it. So you are not out yet till the witch appears.
Good Luck XOXOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Maybe history is repeating itself Andrea (fingers crossed xxx) :hugs:

Well, I just went to the bathroom, I think I saw a tiny bit of pink spotting so it looks like AF might be on her way. It's okay if she is, I just want to get on with it so we can try again. I really hope this is our month (all this waiting SUCKS!).

Damn you witch!!!! Sorry Britney thats crappy news! But it looks like we will be TTC buddies xxxx

WTF is going on Britney????? I saw something about why some people get their BFP sooner than others - I'll try & find it, the figures for LH can really differ. 11 DPO is still on the cusp of getting a BFP, not many get it before xx :hugs:

Just found it....I just posted in our new tww thread that Krissy has started too (so sorry if you see this twice & think you are going mad!)

I just thought this was an interesting chart that helps explain why some women get their bfp as early as 10dpo and others a week after AF should have arrived. I believe, although someone else can varify, most early pregnancy tests need to have 25mlU/ml. Hope you all find this as informational as I did.

Found at americanpregnancy.org
Guideline to hCG levels during pregnancy:
hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml
* These numbers are just a GUIDELINE-- every woman’s level of hCG can rise differently. It is not necessarily the level that matters but rather the change in the level.

:dust: to all!!!

Well, I just went to the bathroom, I think I saw a tiny bit of pink spotting so it looks like AF might be on her way. It's okay if she is, I just want to get on with it so we can try again. I really hope this is our month (all this waiting SUCKS!).

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I know this waiting sucks. I am on day 32 and no AF and keep getting BFN with the cheapie tests. I don't understand what is going on, I just have to wait I guess,.
XOXOOXOX And yes February will be your month :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->