Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Aw Im sorry honey. Is it possible that there was still HCG left in your system at that time? I'm sorry I don't really know how quickly it leaves after a second tri loss like ours, I never thought to test.

I had a possible early chemical a couple of cycles ago, right after christmas, I took a test and it came back positive (but may have been after the time, but it was a strong pos and never faded, it still hasn't) and then I started spotting and got AF the next day. I'm still not sure if it was or not, it made me sad to think it may have been but I put it down to maybe a dodgy test. Anyway, the next cycle I had the most EWCM I've ever had in my life and Ov'd super-early, so maybe my body was trying to make up for it! Anyway, what I'm trying to say is hopefully if it was a chem then you may be more fertile this time and watch out for early ovulation - I missed mine as i wasn't expecting it and had people staying. Best of luck xxx

You can still have a healthy pregnancy with an 11day lp, I know people that do with a 9 day lp. They just say having 10 days or more is ideal. The one test looks like it may have been positive the one with the blue plus sign but the other looks like an evap to me I can't see colour but it could be the quality of the pic. I had very short cycles after having my son, my shortest was 11 days long and the longest (of the messed up cycles) was 21 days long then when I stopped bf'ing they went back to normal. It sucked though bleeding for 5 days then having 5 days of no bleeding just to bleed again.

I called my fertility clinic today and have activated on the wait list. Now waiting for my period to show so I can call in to report it and then pray for a phone call back to start FET. My bleeding is nearly done and in it's final stages and my hcg should be 0 by now. Opks are neg but I'm doing them every day to see when I ov. I think DH and I have decided not to waste any egg and will give it a go before my first period in the hopes that we'll be blessed with a second natural miracle before doing FET.

so sorry hun... maybe it was some hcg still in your system. are they reliable brands to test with?? it happened to me before i got pregnant with Lily i was a few days late and took a test and it was positive and then AF came a couple of days later. i didnt really understand anything about chemicals or evap lines etc at that time and put it down to a dodgy test but now i am convinced thats what happened!

dont loose faith hun. AF is here now and you can start concentrating on this cycle and putting all your prayers and hopes into it..we're all here for you xxxxxx

Aw Im sorry honey. Is it possible that there was still HCG left in your system at that time? I'm sorry I don't really know how quickly it leaves after a second tri loss like ours, I never thought to test.

I had a possible early chemical a couple of cycles ago, right after christmas, I took a test and it came back positive (but may have been after the time, but it was a strong pos and never faded, it still hasn't) and then I started spotting and got AF the next day. I'm still not sure if it was or not, it made me sad to think it may have been but I put it down to maybe a dodgy test. Anyway, the next cycle I had the most EWCM I've ever had in my life and Ov'd super-early, so maybe my body was trying to make up for it! Anyway, what I'm trying to say is hopefully if it was a chem then you may be more fertile this time and watch out for early ovulation - I missed mine as i wasn't expecting it and had people staying. Best of luck xxx

No possible way hcg was left from nov. I took hpt's to make sure and they were BFN's. I looked at it again after that and threw it away just day before yesterday..still was + :cry:. I kept the pics from when I took the test though.

Isn't it just sucky though? You get a BFP and BOOM. Gone. :nope: Nothing in life is fair..I keep telling myself that just so I don't complain and say it's not fair. There are women out there who abuse their children, neglect them, and take them for granted. And here we are with so much love to give :hugs:, and.well. nevermind, before I actually start with the complaining...and thats what he ---> :devil: wants me to do. Question God and be angry.

Well, like you I had the early AF and at least I get to try again. :thumbup: That's if DH is still in this little mission. He hasn't been cooperating with the :sex:, I got shot down yesterday and was so hurt. I have never been refused for :sex: Not even not TTC. He has been working nights and gets home sometimes at 9 a.m. so I am trying to not be so :sad1:,:cold:,:amartass:, and give him --->:trouble:

Hopefully all of us on here get our BFP, we derserve it!!!:growlmad::cry: If teen girls can have ample babies then what in the holy roly poly is wrong with is having the same?!:blush:

You can still have a healthy pregnancy with an 11day lp, I know people that do with a 9 day lp. They just say having 10 days or more is ideal. The one test looks like it may have been positive the one with the blue plus sign but the other looks like an evap to me I can't see colour but it could be the quality of the pic. I had very short cycles after having my son, my shortest was 11 days long and the longest (of the messed up cycles) was 21 days long then when I stopped bf'ing they went back to normal. It sucked though bleeding for 5 days then having 5 days of no bleeding just to bleed again.

I called my fertility clinic today and have activated on the wait list. Now waiting for my period to show so I can call in to report it and then pray for a phone call back to start FET. My bleeding is nearly done and in it's final stages and my hcg should be 0 by now. Opks are neg but I'm doing them every day to see when I ov. I think DH and I have decided not to waste any egg and will give it a go before my first period in the hopes that we'll be blessed with a second natural miracle before doing FET.

I tried to take the best pics possible..the lighting in here makes it so hard though.

11 DAYS?!?!:shock: Oh God no! Girl I would have just died! I already hate 1 period a month, much less having one 11 days later or 11 days total! I could see me begging for mercy:haha:!! Asking everything holy to make it regulate! lmfo lmfo lmfo

What's FET? :shrug: I think I know but I just need to be sure, so I will just ask what it means. Hopefully they will be calling you back very soon, I hope so. I am going to be praying with you on that one. And I don't blame you and DH for not wanting to waste a good egg :BD: away hun!!! It would be so awesome to get the BFP wouldn't it?!?! And have a healthy, sticky bean, and full term pregnancy...:cloud9:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

so sorry hun... maybe it was some hcg still in your system. are they reliable brands to test with?? it happened to me before i got pregnant with Lily i was a few days late and took a test and it was positive and then AF came a couple of days later. i didnt really understand anything about chemicals or evap lines etc at that time and put it down to a dodgy test but now i am convinced thats what happened!

dont loose faith hun. AF is here now and you can start concentrating on this cycle and putting all your prayers and hopes into it..we're all here for you xxxxxx

I have used them before with no problems. So :shrug:. I guess it was chemical. No way of truly knowing unless I has went to the Dr to get levels checked. :nope: Once again I will say that's sucky! I think I should tell DH about it and maybe he will be more sympathetic and :sex: despite being tired...of course that could backfire and he can say that a 2nd loss is the last straw. :shrug: Call Houston we have a problem!! I am going to shush for a while I think, or ease into that convo.

I tried to take the best pics possible..the lighting in here makes it so hard though.

11 DAYS?!?!:shock: Oh God no! Girl I would have just died! I already hate 1 period a month, much less having one 11 days later or 11 days total! I could see me begging for mercy:haha:!! Asking everything holy to make it regulate! lmfo lmfo lmfo

What's FET? :shrug: I think I know but I just need to be sure, so I will just ask what it means. Hopefully they will be calling you back very soon, I hope so. I am going to be praying with you on that one. And I don't blame you and DH for not wanting to waste a good egg :BD: away hun!!! It would be so awesome to get the BFP wouldn't it?!?! And have a healthy, sticky bean, and full term pregnancy...:cloud9:

What she means by 11 day LP (luteal phase) is the 11 days after you ovulate. Not 11 CD (cycle days)

I am the proud owner once again of a CBFM!!! Really wish I wasn't back to using one do soon but onwards and upwards! My taking control of your own fertility book arrived today too! It's very interesting I've learnt sooooo much!loads about charting,just need to put it all into practise!xxx

Yeah I had an 11 day cycle but I was saying anything with an LP which is the time from ovulation till af.

FET is frozen embryo transfer. We did IVF/ICSI to conceive Hannah which makes this that much harder. I can't just conceive another baby with my hubby on our own, we needed help due to male factor infertility. I think it would be easier (for me) if I knew we didn't have other issues to deal with and could just try on our own to have a baby for however long it took. I can't help but think that we went through so much to have her and now she's just gone.

I am the proud owner once again of a CBFM!!! Really wish I wasn't back to using one do soon but onwards and upwards! My taking control of your own fertility book arrived today too! It's very interesting I've learnt sooooo much!loads about charting,just need to put it all into practise!xxx

Ahhh! Kind of jealous, hehe! It's too late for me to do the CBFM this month anyway, but next month if I don't get preg. I really hope this is it for both of us!

Bride2b I'm glad you like the book. It answers all regarding charting plus more. I can't remember but how long has it been since you lost your lo? Am I right in thinking that it wasn't to far off from when I lost Hannah?

Cant wait to start using the CBFM as then I will feel like I am doing something & can see exactly what is going on. I didnt like those cheap OPKs as they didnt show anything this month for me & not sure if I will actually know when I get a +ve with them. I might use them once the CBFM says peak (just so I know) that little egg isnt escaping!!!!!!!

Kelly the book is really interesting. So glad you recommended it! I feel so much more prepared now!
I lost my LO Nov 28th, but wasnt much further on than you were when you lost Hannah. I was 19 w + 3 xx

Hows everyone doing?xxxxxxx If freezing here! Just waiting as tonight we are expecting a snow dump! Woo hoo time for some fun! We are such big kids! x

What she means by 11 day LP (luteal phase) is the 11 days after you ovulate. Not 11 CD (cycle days)

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :dohh:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yeah I had an 11 day cycle but I was saying anything with an LP which is the time from ovulation till af.

FET is frozen embryo transfer. We did IVF/ICSI to conceive Hannah which makes this that much harder. I can't just conceive another baby with my hubby on our own, we needed help due to male factor infertility. I think it would be easier (for me) if I knew we didn't have other issues to deal with and could just try on our own to have a baby for however long it took. I can't help but think that we went through so much to have her and now she's just gone.

Ok I will admit, I was close in what I thought the FET stood for. Cloce, but not correct. I know that that has to be hard...because all of those procedures are grueling at times, with the "wait and see" approach. Asking if it worked or if you have to go through it again. (sigh) I wish things were easier for everyone. When you think about it, TTC is a lot like procedures in the "wait and see" approach. I feel so awful for the LTTTC ladies.

I hope this all gets better for you, all the other ladies here in this thread and hopefully myself also. Well at least you know that for the FET your odds of conceiving are way higher than those of us still BD'ing to get baby. I am so going to keep praying that all goes well with you and that they call you even sooner than expected. Did they say about how long the list is or how long you'd be on it?:shrug: What's the usual length of time couples wait?

It's hard not to feel you are feeling, your feeling are justified. I could go on and on about the women who go to jail for burning their baby or letting their boyfriend kill the child...I think those are the one's who don't need to be having children and here we are. :cry: It's ok to miss Hannah and long for her. :cry: Loss of a child is the most awful thing in the world thus far. :?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

The wait list is 2-3 months, they go by your period so on cd1 you call in to report your period and they put you on the list of others who started their cycles in that week then the top 25 or so (the ones who've been waiting the longest) get called to start their cycles and everyone else has to wait till their AF turns up again to get another shot the next month. I am hoping and praying that I get in after 2 months and not 3. I don't want to wait till april it's to far away. Even better yet would be to make a miracle baby on our own while waiting but I know statistically it's very unlikely. The chances of FET working is about 43% the fresh cycle is about 64% so I am worried cause its less likely to work with FET and i can't handle any more disappointment. I already feel so beat down.

bride2b, I thought you weren't to far ahead of me, you've gotten your first AF since I would assume? I'm just wondering who all will likely be ttc when I get AF back and start FET, I don't want any of you guys to have to wait any longer then necessary to have a baby even if having buddies is nice and I won't have a good shot until march or april with the FET.

Yes I got my first AF 6th jan,now just waiting to try next cycle....whenever that may be as my cycle it appears is different to before I conceived. I think the wait is really hard as until you get your cycle back your just in limbo!x

It stinks! I feel like my cycle was like clockwork before and now I'm still trying to figure everything out and it sucks.

I also feel like...I don't know, just feeling down recently and I think it might be because my due date was the 29th fo this month. Lately I'm just feeling so much doubt about the decisions we made. I have so many regrets about not going to the hospital sooner and it's just impossible to keep pushing aside those thoughts and emotions. I really feel like I could have changed the course of what happened if I would have just listened to how I was feeling...I really felt like something was wrong and did nothing about it.

And, I know I have to try to not think like that and blah blah, but I can't because it's true. It's so hard not to live in the past. Right after we found out Mateo was a boy we bought some adorable boy clothes and I found them in the closet last night...just added insult to injury at this point. I keep getting formula and coupons and stuff in the mail telling me "You're almost there!" and it makes me want to scream!

NO, I'M NOT ALMOST THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even close...in fact I feel the farthest I've ever felt from "being there". OH has to get circumcised in April which means if it doesn't happen this month or next, it won't even happen this year! I can't wait for this terrible month to be over...

I have been feeling terrible too Hun, babies due date was the 18th, it does gradually start to ease though x x be kind to yourself x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->