• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

When you have a "check up" after a miscarriage.... does the medical provider do a vaginal exam?

No but then ours wasn't a check up,it was results from the tests x

After I lost Ava I was supposed to go back in 6 weeks and I never did. I was supposed to go and get my bloods for my thyroid and I never did :cry: I was so devastated I just didn't care. I lost Ava ( I gave birth) on March 3rd and I didn't get my bloods till the end of April, it took me 6 months to get my thyroid in check. I didn't go back to the doctor till December :nope: I know that was way to long, but I just could not be in that office. After I had Ava they did a sonogram and nothing was left so I just knew I was ok. I do go now and everything is ok..
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

When you have a "check up" after a miscarriage.... does the medical provider do a vaginal exam?

I had one, but that was when I went for my results after 8 weeks, and I was still bleeding that's the only reason she did it.
So sorry for your loss i hope your check up goes 'okay' xxxxx

I had a check about 2 weeks after and she did do a vaginal exam to make sure my cervix was closed.

I'm suppose to go in at 6 weeks for a pap cause I did give birth and thats what they do here but I may not go in for a while longer, I plan on doing a FET as soon as I can and they'll just redo my pap if I get pregnant so I don't see the point in having another one 2 months down the road if I get pregnant.

Kelly, the little box/urn you got for Hannah is beautiful. I absolutely love it...what a perfect little treasure!

i had one but it was also to do swabs for bv etc!! other than that it was all to check my bloods etc! xx

girls just wanted to let you all know i had a visit with my doc yday and she listened on the doppler and found my lo's heartbeat straight away :) she measured my bumop too and its bang on 20 weeks so all my worrying was so not needed but just wanted to say thanks so much for listening to me and being so supportive. for the first time since i lost Lily im starting to hope! love u all girls xxxxxxxx

girls just wanted to let you all know i had a visit with my doc yday and she listened on the doppler and found my lo's heartbeat straight away :) she measured my bumop too and its bang on 20 weeks so all my worrying was so not needed but just wanted to say thanks so much for listening to me and being so supportive. for the first time since i lost Lily im starting to hope! love u all girls xxxxxxxx

Yay I'm so happy I hope
maybe you can relax a little bit now. Not too long till your scan now either. How are you coping at the moment, I know the next week will be hard for you, I'm (we're) here for you any time you need xxxx

Awww Jo!!! Thats awesome!! :happydance: I'm so happy you are feeling at ease with things now :hugs:

thanks girls... im actually feeling ok this week. My Oh is so supportive and i dont want to remember Lily in a sad way i want to remember the happiness i felt before all the saddness if that makes sense! she saved me in so many ways i cant even explain and i know i have a forever angel!

im being very calm i must say lol xxxxxxxxxx

I am excited for all you and your Rainbow Babies :) I am still scared to try :*(

Kelly, the little box/urn you got for Hannah is beautiful. I absolutely love it...what a perfect little treasure!

Yes I thought that too,Kelly it's lovely,do you mind asking where you got it from? Bertie's ashes are in a plastic urn the crematorium put them in,but I wouldn't know how or if I could open it up to transfer it into something pretty like yours xx

I am excited for all you and your Rainbow Babies :) I am still scared to try :*(

thanks hun and its totally understandable being afraid to try... i was TERRIFIED and id say the ladies here are so sick of listening to me moan lol but its completely your decision when you feel ready and theres no need for you to rush into anything! we're all here for you when the time comes that you do feel ok to try xxxxxxxxx:hugs:

I bought the box at a store called Personally Yours, they do engravings they have a sister store which sells the same items called Things Engraved. It is beautiful and I couldn't have found something better to put her in. If the plastic container is sealed I am sure a crematorium can open it back up for you, the ashes should be in a sealed bag inside if it's done like how they did Hannah's.

My bleeding has finally stopped, just over three weeks later. I also called a pregnancy and infant loss program out here and set up a counselling appointment next week. I don't know if i really need it but at least they will understand how I feel and hopefully tell me it's all normal.

I learnt a lot from my angel too x

I think it's really positive to look at what they has done for us and how they affected our lives x

I bought the box at a store called Personally Yours, they do engravings they have a sister store which sells the same items called Things Engraved. It is beautiful and I couldn't have found something better to put her in. If the plastic container is sealed I am sure a crematorium can open it back up for you, the ashes should be in a sealed bag inside if it's done like how they did Hannah's.

My bleeding has finally stopped, just over three weeks later. I also called a pregnancy and infant loss program out here and set up a counselling appointment next week. I don't know if i really need it but at least they will understand how I feel and hopefully tell me it's all normal.

It is so beautiful Kelly xx I'm glad your bleeding has finally stopped it feels good to know that 'that' bit is over! It's a good idea to see & talk to someone then you know you have 'dealt' with things x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->