Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

:hi:
Popping in to let u know i had my little boy on friday 1st July 11.45am!!!
weighing 9lbs 3oz..Hes perfect :cloud9: a very special little rainbow!!!

hope you are all well :friends:

Oh wow huge congrats!! we want pics lol! Glad he is here safely xxx

How is everyone else doing?

He is gorgeous, congratulations. You give me hope xxxx

awe babesx3 im so delighted for you he is stunning!!!! im so glad you have your little rainbow finally xxxxx

i have literally just spent a fortune on opk basal thermometers and soft cups lol!!!im so resigned now to doing things properly so hopefully we'll all be following in your footsteps

love to your family and your new little man xxxxxxx

Hayden is gorgeous, I wish I could come over and give him a big hug! Hi Miss Maternal, that must be really frustrating. Have you tried calling them, they should be a little more sensative towards yourneeds than that :( Sending you big hugs.
I wasnt doing so bad, but our doggy died friday, he had a heart attack and its not only made me feel quiet low, but I feel panicky again. I am now32 weeks and feeling a huge pressure down bellow, not sure if its normal as the furthest I ever got before was 22 weeks. I remember in the lead up to Maeve's birth feeling pressure. Just having a panic about it really.
Sending much love to everyone else, thinking of you iloveblue and Imalia xxxx

Hayden is gorgeous, I wish I could come over and give him a big hug! Hi Miss Maternal, that must be really frustrating. Have you tried calling them, they should be a little more sensative towards yourneeds than that :( Sending you big hugs.
I wasnt doing so bad, but our doggy died friday, he had a heart attack and its not only made me feel quiet low, but I feel panicky again. I am now32 weeks and feeling a huge pressure down bellow, not sure if its normal as the furthest I ever got before was 22 weeks. I remember in the lead up to Maeve's birth feeling pressure. Just having a panic about it really.
Sending much love to everyone else, thinking of you iloveblue and Imalia xxxx

Yeah i called them last week, and they said there is a bit of a backlog at the moment. Also, our hospital now does the nuchal test aswell, which they didn't offer last time i had a scan. We have opted out of it, so i think that i may have got pushed back because of this and that people who are having the nuchal done are ahead of me. But oh well! Sorry to hear about your dog, that's really sad :( I can't believe you are 32 weeks already! I really hope baby stays put for a bit longer and that you can relax a bit :) xxx

View attachment 230077

here he is yesterday at 2 days old :cloud9:

How gorgeous is he!!! recognised from his pic that ive commented on Rainbow babies page on FB!! never even realised that was you!!

Huge congratulations!!!! so happy for you, Hayden is gorgeous!! xxx

I'm doing pretty crappy really. 9 days until our baby's angel birthday and I'm just so damn emotional and it's all just coming back. The hurt and the anger, not to mention the frustration at not being any closer to our rainbow. It's just not fair and I'm not sure I know how to keep coping with it anymore.

Congrats to Babesx3, Hayden is gorgeous and I know you're relieved to have him here safe and sound. I hope things continue to go well for you Maevesmummy and Miss Maternal. I'm so jealous of you all.

I'm doing pretty crappy really. 9 days until our baby's angel birthday and I'm just so damn emotional and it's all just coming back. The hurt and the anger, not to mention the frustration at not being any closer to our rainbow. It's just not fair and I'm not sure I know how to keep coping with it anymore.

Congrats to Babesx3, Hayden is gorgeous and I know you're relieved to have him here safe and sound. I hope things continue to go well for you Maevesmummy and Miss Maternal. I'm so jealous of you all.

I am so sorry Imalia, I can not imagine how hard things must be for you, I think of you often. I have everything crossed for you. Life is so unfair to those who least deserve it.
Sending you lots of love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jox!!! i thought that was u!! :)

miss M have u had a scan letter yet? must be driving you crazy!!!

Maeves mummy hope u are ok!!!! stay put little one just a couple more weeks!!! :hugs:

iloveblue how are you?

:hugs: Imalia..i hope everytime i come on here that you will have better news :hugs: it isn't fair i agree XXXXX wish i could say something to help, but i know my positivity will just be anoying :hugs: i will remain hopeful for you :friends:

sorry to those i've not mentioned hope u are all doing really well..:friends:

Yes my scan letter eventually came yesterday! Its on Thursday! Eeeek xx

ok girls got a positive opk today :):):) yay!!! so myself and OH DTD and i used an instead softcup after...will do the same tomorrow. really hoping its my month and trying to stay positive... say a prayer :)

hope you are all well love to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)

ok girls got a positive opk today :):):) yay!!! so myself and OH DTD and i used an instead softcup after...will do the same tomorrow. really hoping its my month and trying to stay positive... say a prayer :)

hope you are all well love to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)

try to relax and enjoy! :happydance::happydance::happydance: ;)

I have everything crossed for you Miss M! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sending Imalia and iloveblue much love and they are in my thoughts, as is everyone else here xxxx

Hi Jenny!!!! I remember you from PAL spring/summer babies and often think of you...how are you? I see you are pregnant again, huge congrats! How far are you hun?

I had my scan today...and everything looks PERFECT! I am SO relieved. Obviously i can't relax until my 20 week scan, because that's when i lost Freya...But it's so good to know that we have a heartbeat :happydance: The sonographer was so understanding of my situation and made sure she checked for a heartbeat before she did any checks, just to put my mind at rest :flower: I have been dated at 12 weeks 2 days. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->