Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Collie~ Implantation bleed is my vote as well!!! :happydance::happydance:

what other symptoms are you having now??

I am just a tad confused with my symptoms ... I dont feel bad ALL the time, just comes in waves...suddenly...then it passes just as fast as it came.. :shrug: WEird... I'm still having gas and lots of CM but NO spotting/brown gunk...:shrug: Soooo Girl! I am sooo freakin' ready to POAS I can't stand it....

AND guess what I just so happen to find in my panty drawer...... 2 HPT!!:winkwink:

I will not test, I will not test, I will not test ........:wacko:

Collie, when is the absolute soonest you are testing??

Mhazzab~ 4.5 weeks along... :happydance: Closer to that baby!!! :happydance: I am BEYOND excited for you, and you have to give all the details LOL :winkwink:

Whewwww.... I am learning a ton!!! Google has become my best friend :winkwink:

Ok, Warning!! Possible TMI!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

I have never had this much CM.... ICky!!!! But something I just read about was your cervical position during early pregnancy...???... Really?? How do I not know all of this stuff??? Good Grief...:shrug:

Well, must say I recently read and learned about cervical position as usual and when you ovulate so just recently checked all that out for the first time and it really does feel like that website explained, crazy!! :winkwink:

But I've never thought of checking CP during (possible) early pregnancy SOOOO, me being the excited new pupil, decided to check it out!! :winkwink:

Holy crap! That's wild! LOL!!! They said your cervix will drop low and get hard after "O" BUT if pregnant it would feel higher, soft and still wet.... Makes sense with all the CM ... I'm telling ya, I don't think of this stuff... Don't pay that close attention, obviously maybe I should, huh :thumbup:

Sooo, as of a few minutes ago... My CP (position) is high, very soft and moist...... :blush:

I really really really need to stop thinking... I'm mainly just wondering.... Curiosity :winkwink:

Anyone else familiar with CP??? Anyone else have any info or tid bits that maybe I got mixed up or something ... :hugs:

Thanks a ton friends :flower:

Hi :friends: Congratulations on your pregnancy :flower:
I know its says when u ar e due but my pea brain can't work out how far along u are:dohh:
how are you feeling?

Hi! :hi:
thanks, still very early, 4.5 weeks, wish time would go faster, lol.

feeling very tired and nauseous but i like it, it means something good is happening in there :happydance:

OMG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

ok ... FX u won't need any ....
how long did it take to concieve your twins?
love the names btW!!:cloud9:
what age is your DD?

We were NTNP for about 2.5 years, but I didn't have a clue about timing and all that (until I found this site) and it was post-Mirena and we were renovating so not a lot of action, TBH! It only took 3 cycles once I started tracking my cycles and trying properly, which was a bit of a miracle in itself as DH had done his back in and fallen through some rotten flooring in this house, that we had just moved into that month and we only DTD ONCE! It seemed so "meant to be", we were back in NZ, where we had wanted to be for years and had been working away at getting the other house done all that time to sell and get here, we were finally in our own place (we bought a piece of land and transported an old house onto it, it's mental how they can do that here) and Bingo! I was pregnant within 3 weeks. It still seems so hard to believe it wasn't meant to be.

Anyway, no point in dwelling on it, what is, is what is. My DD is 8, will be 9 in March, so massive age-gap and getting bigger every day (we wanted to be back here before we really tried for more, I regret that now, time really got away from us). She still desperately wants to be a sister though and is on my case every day to try again.

Did any of your kids go kind of younger in their behavior when you lost Charlie? She's acting a bit daft, nothing too drastic but a bit controlling too, digging her hells in over EVERYTHING, it's quite hard not to end up argueing. Sorry, that's a bit OT!

Sooo, as of a few minutes ago... My CP (position) is high, very soft and moist...... :blush:

I really really really need to stop thinking... I'm mainly just wondering.... Curiosity :winkwink:

Anyone else familiar with CP??? Anyone else have any info or tid bits that maybe I got mixed up or something ... :hugs:

Thanks a ton friends :flower:

Don't know anything about CP I've never checked it so can't help you, sounds promising though! All of you guys TTCing, so many at once, I'm just so excited!
Xxx

Going to add my first post to this thread as we're now ttc too, well more ntnp really but it worked last time so we'll see how we get on.

This may sound like a strange question but if we're dtd everyday do we have less chance of conceiving than if we dtd every other day? We conceived on every other day with Max but we can't seem to keep our hands off each other at the moment and we're at it most days :blush:

Going to add my first post to this thread as we're now ttc too, well more ntnp really but it worked last time so we'll see how we get on.

This may sound like a strange question but if we're dtd everyday do we have less chance of conceiving than if we dtd every other day? We conceived on every other day with Max but we can't seem to keep our hands off each other at the moment and we're at it most days :blush:

I heard every day is not good....

Imalia, I also think you are right to change GP's, this is such a huge issue in your life, does he not realise what he is denying you? I hope you get better results with your OH's GP. Wishing you all the luck in the world and tons of :dust: Thankyou for Sharing Adam's name with us too, it's lovely and I'm honoured you would tell us about him. Thankyou.

Collie, I don't want to get your hopes up, but OMG, that sounds really encouraging!

Kam, don't be alarmed if your Cx drops down again, mine did when I was pregnant with the twins and I lost heart, thought I was out for sure. The extra mucous sounds like a brill symptom too, normally after OV it dries up. Did you cave and test?

AFM, I'm very crampy and am now getting a bit of mucous, not had any really till now which was so different to last time, so who knows, but it may just be pre AF, I'm due Sun, I think. Still feel hungover and thirsty but I did a lot of digging in the sun on Sat so it may still be from that - I burned the crap outa myself, woops. I went to a psychic yesterday though who asked me if I was pregnant (sorry if I'm not meant to talk about this here, PM me if it needs to be edited out), but didn't pick up on the twins or me losing them at all, so I'm pretty skeptical. When he asked me that my eyes filled up immediately, I couldn't help it, so had to explain what happened. He did get some pretty accurate stuff about my FIL who passed away 7 years ago though. Aw, we'll see but I'm very doubtful.

Good luck all! xx

Imalia I'm so sorry your TTC journey has been such a long and hard one :hugs: Heres hoping that your new GP will be more forthcoming with help! Adam is a lovely name, thanks for sharing :hugs:

Mhazzab how are you feeling? :baby:

Kelly I am officially going insane too :rofl:

Well I am 4dpo today - yesterday I had brown spotting when I wiped only and only the one time... today I have had loads of creamy CM - like loads! I actually thought AF had come super early but it wasn't!

I know I am getting carried away but I am slightly excited because I had loads of CM in the first few weeks with my last pregnancy :headspin:

Keeping my fingers crossed that you get your BFP hun. Keep us posted. x

I heard every day is not good....

In that case I'm getting a 'headache' tonight! :haha:

So glad you're TTC now! As for the every day thing, I read something about it not giving the man's sperm enough time to mature properly, there are loads sitting in the wings half-ready evidently and they need that day to mature when they are next in line, sounds like a wee alien army, doesn't it?! But I reckon that if you're enjoying each other like that then go for it! Being relaxed is probably the most important bit, I think and that's a bifg ask from any of us, so enjoy! Good luck! :dust:

A little over 14 years now. It's never taken less than a year for us to manage to fall pregnant, and 20 weeks is the furthest we've gotten. Five pregnancies, all losses, in 14 years and my GP still doesn't think there's anything worth looking at or doing about it. :dohh:

Imalia I think you are an amazingly strong person. Please don't give up hope. I know of a couple of people who have had 7+ losses (at various stages) and have then gone on to have 2 or more healthy babies. Keep believing and I'm sure you'll be a mummy one day.

Also, I can't believe how your GP has dealt with the issue of fertility treatment. I don't blame you for wanting to change GP and I hope you get a better response from them when you do.

xx

Hi Gang!!!

Yay! MommyStobe.... Good Luck on your journey and baby makin' :winkwink: :winkwink: .. I also heard that if you :sex: everyday it didn't give your guy time to build up mature (big boy) sperm... I tried not dtd everyday but yea... :blush: we found it hard to do 3-4 days before O ... :winkwink:

And, NO ... I haven't tested YET.... I'm trying, really trying not to waste a test... Cuz that is all I'd be doing... Wasting, no way anything would show up THIS early :shrug: Blah LOL

I am sooo excited there are sooo many from this section ttc!!! :happydance:

How is everyone feeling??? :flower:

There is a common practice where many couples believe they have to save the man’s ejaculate until the exact moment of ovulation. You don’t really have to do that. In fact, having sex often ensures that the sperm in a man’s ejaculate is as healthy as it can be. Storing it up can decrease its motility, so don’t be tempted to put off intercourse until you ovulate, and don’t abstain for more than seven days in a row. Read our article on whether abstinence from sex can help to improve the sperm count for related information on this topic.

Ignore all the myths that the man will ‘run out’ of sperm if you have sex too often. On the contrary, some men have a drop in their sperm count if they don’t ejaculate regularly. It is true that the density of sperm in each ejaculate diminishes with frequent orgasms. But remember that it takes only one healthy sperm to make it to the woman’s Fallopian tubes during the time of ovulation. So density is less important than quality and motility here.

From everything I have read, medical studies included, there is no reason why DTD every day should have a detrimental effect on TTC. As long as the male is healthy and has a normal sperm count. The problem with every day is when there are sperm problems in the male.

So you shouldnt need to have that headache after all :haha:

Kelly I dont really have any other symptoms apart from the CM and the spotting yesterday. I've felt a little nauseous all day but I know thats either just in my head or I am just generally nauseous because its far too early for that to actually be a symptom :rofl:

I will probably start testing at 6dpo because that is when I got my first positive last time. And I know every time is different and that is super early and I will probably just be wasting a test but I know I wont be able to stop myself :blush:

Welcome mhazzab. :flower:

Imalia- thank you for sharing Adams name. I wish you all the best with the new GP.

Ooh Collie- I really hope its implantation bleed. :happydance:

Mummystobe- I'm delighted you are ttc. :happydance:

Nikki- your symptoms sounds good too. :thumbup:

Kelly- well done on not testing. :thumbup:

I think I got positives on OPK today. The line was not as dark as the control line but it was pretty dark & there has been no line at all before today. I was so excited. lol. Needless to say we got busy. :haha: Hoping those :spermy: catch an egg.

Welcome mhazzab. :flower:

Imalia- thank you for sharing Adams name. I wish you all the best with the new GP.

Ooh Collie- I really hope its implantation bleed. :happydance:

Mummystobe- I'm delighted you are ttc. :happydance:

Nikki- your symptoms sounds good too. :thumbup:

Kelly- well done on not testing. :thumbup:

I think I got positives on OPK today. The line was not as dark as the control line but it was pretty dark & there has been no line at all before today. I was so excited. lol. Needless to say we got busy. :haha: Hoping those :spermy: catch an egg.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am right there with you girlfriend!!! Well not actually right there, but you know what I mean :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Must Report ........ :winkwink:

Having LOTS more CM tonight now accompanied with cramping.... I am SOOO not sure what this means, AF or Baby... Soooo, guess we'll see....:thumbup:

Good Night Friends!!!:hugs:

Must Report ........ :winkwink:

Having LOTS more CM tonight now accompanied with cramping.... I am SOOO not sure what this means, AF or Baby... Soooo, guess we'll see....:thumbup:

Good Night Friends!!!:hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: We are hoping BABY :happydance::happydance::happydance: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Have a great night sweetie..xoxoxox :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->