Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Love you Kell, thinking of you..XOXO Thinking of all of you also..
XOXOOoooooXOOOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm sure most of you are in La La Land.. Sleeping away... Man, this time difference is for the birds LOL!! :haha:

Just bounced back on here quickly just to check on everyone... Fixin' to hit the sheets.... :winkwink: :spermy:

No Nikki, I never have temped, I've never used or tried anything except the basic counting out from AF, I use this Iphone App that does it for me, LOL... Maps it all out for me LOL :blush:

Good Night Friends ... :sleep:

Well I am in Canada so not as bad of a time difference here! As I post this it is 11:30pm for me...

I am so addicted to charting its crazy. I advise staying away from it if you have an addictive personality :rofl:

Well I am in Canada so not as bad of a time difference here! As I post this it is 11:30pm for me...

I am so addicted to charting its crazy. I advise staying away from it if you have an addictive personality :rofl:

Sorry to be a pain in the you know what, but what exactly is charting?
Thanks..XOXXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I don't chart, it dis-heartens me. I put all my time and energy into temping and checking CM and CP and tracking everything, making sure we dtd at the right time and don't get pregnant anyway. We just make sure we dtd all the time, a minimum of once every 24 - 48 hours.

We're on day 13 today, so should be approaching O at any moment. My body likes do do it's own thing anyway, one month I'll O on day 14, the next day 18 or anywhere in between.

Sorry to be a pain in the you know what, but what exactly is charting?
Thanks..XOXXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

There is different variances of how much you want to do. For me, I take my temp every morning and I know my typical pattern. An average cycle, your temp will average lower temps then have a dip even lower the day before OV then shoot right up and maintain higher temps until AF shows, then it drops back down. If you caught the eggies your temps stay high... so its like an early indicator judging my temps. If you click on the link in my siggie that says My Chart you will see what I mean... scroll down and you will see last months. The 2 ++ is my OPK's which coincide with my temp drop and then a rise, indicating I have ovulated :thumbup: It sounds and seems complicated but once you do it... its really so simple... just addicting :rofl:

You can also track CM and CP on there too but all I do is temp and OPK's :thumbup:

hey girls hope your all good today!!! the time difference is kinda crazy alright lol its 4.05 pm here i finished work early today thank god cause was soooo tired! how;s everyone doing with the baby making so far anyone else nearing the big O? XXXXXXX

hey girls hope your all good today!!! the time difference is kinda crazy alright lol its 4.05 pm here i finished work early today thank god cause was soooo tired! how;s everyone doing with the baby making so far anyone else nearing the big O? XXXXXXX

We are almost there we have to DTD on Sunday :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: so I am hoping maybe for a Christmas baby, GOD that would make my year.. Love you my little Jo Jo XOXOOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
ANd I wish all my (bestest friends ) I know that isn't word, but who cares in the whole wide world much success this month..XOOXXOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flower: Hi Girls!!!

KiKi, I've never charted either, and it doesn't sound like a great idea for me to start doing.... HAhaha,... Yes, I'd be charting everytime lil thing... THis is only my second month ttc and Man, one thing I've learned... I am addicted and get obsessed LOL!!:blush: I really wanna but think I'm gonna TRY to stay away from that FOR NOW... :winkwink:

Andrea, Tomorrow is :sex: day!?!?! Woot Woot!! :happydance: I'll have everything I can cross, crossed for you Hon'! ... We are just days apart on our cycles.... Soooo, we can symptom spot together as well!! :happydance: Think Nikki is just a bit ahead of us ..

Operation Christmas Baby... full steam ahead!! :happydance:

How are the rest of you lovely rainbow ovens' doing?? Jojo, wow it's 4 o'clock in the afternoon there and it's 10 o'clock in the morning here.... Wowzers :dohh:

Just popping on to check in ... I'll check back later taters :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

:happydance: Let the obsessing begin!!! :happydance:

Hey girls, I hope your all doing well.
Sorry I have been AWOL lately. I haven't read back on the posts but I will catch up with ya'll soon. Consultant appt didn't go very well. Looks like I have Hughes Syndrome/Antiphosphilipid syndrome. Its a autoimmune disease that is responsible for recurrent miscarriages, still births, placental abruptions and low birth weight. It causes the blood to become very thickk and sticky and it then clots easily cutting of oxygen and nutrient supply to the baby via the placenta. I will know for sure when the second blood tests come back. It also affects fertility. If I do get pregnant again I will be put on blood thinning injections and hopefully that will prevent the worst from happening.

I hope all the little rainbows are doing well & that there are more little rainbows in the making this month.

Chat to you all soon. xxxx

Sorry I have been AWOL lately. I haven't read back on the posts but I will catch up with ya'll soon. Consultant appt didn't go very well. Looks like I have Hughes Syndrome/Antiphosphilipid syndrome. Its a autoimmune disease that is responsible for recurrent miscarriages, still births, placental abruptions and low birth weight. It causes the blood to become very thickk and sticky and it then clots easily cutting of oxygen and nutrient supply to the baby via the placenta. I will know for sure when the second blood tests come back. It also affects fertility. If I do get pregnant again I will be put on blood thinning injections and hopefully that will prevent the worst from happening.

I hope all the little rainbows are doing well & that there are more little rainbows in the making this month.

awe hun im so sorry to hear! i got tested for that after Lily as well... the only thing is at least you know now what it is and you can hopefully get some advice on what to do from now on! my cousin has it as well she lost twins last year from it but now has a healthy lil boy 4 months old so dont loose hope hun! ill be sayin a lil prayer for you!!!! xxxxxxxxx

Andrea ill have absolutely EVERYTHING crossed for you to catch that little eggy! you can do it!! love you xxxxxxxx:hugs:

I am so sorry to hear this, but there is hope, right with the injections? Don't get upset and I just know things will look bright for you and things will happen for you. Believe that. I love ya and I am here for you no matter what,, you know that, we all are.
Sending positive thoughts and more love that I THINK you can handle..
XOXOXO Andrea:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh I'm sorry it wasnt better news hun :hugs::hugs: but if the 2nd test does come back positive then at least they know what is wrong and how to treat it. I have heard of people needing to give themselves daily injections before for similar conditions and going on to have healthy pregnancies so all is not lost! :hugs::hugs::hugs: You will get that rainbow I just know it!

Kelly and Andrea good luck for O!!! Praying and hoping for a BFP in time for Christmas for you both! And to everyone else chasing that eggy too :hugs::hugs:

As for me I am ok - still tired and nausea has started a little today - feeling sick especially after food and the smell of toast sent me running for the toilet earlier! I'm also really stressing still - I have heard of a few girls on other threads I am on (who are also angel mums) losing their rainbows due to early miscarriage and its literally breaking my heart - I am almost tempted to stay away from BnB for a while because I think it might be adding to my stress levels but then I think of you girls and I dont think I can leave you! does that even make sense? My OH says I'm crazy and that you are only names on an online forum but you all feel like close friends to me :hugs:

PS its nearly 1am here and I just got in from a crazy shift at work an hour ago :coffee:

Hi Tanya sorry you didn't get better news at your appointment. I won't pretend to know anything about the condition because I'd never heard of it before reading it in your post but I've heard success stories of people with blood clotting problems going on to have healthy babies after having injections and baby aspirin to thin the blood during pregnancy.
I'm sure you'll get your rainbow, stay positive.

Sorry I've been AWOL too, been so busy over the past week.

I see a few of us are heading into the crazy 2ww. Sending :dust: to all the rainbow makers. Really hope we get lots of Christmas :bfp:

Hope all our rainbow bakers are also doing ok. Lots of icky symptoms I hope so we know our rainbows are ok.

AFM I've seen my Gp and made a booking in appt with the community midwife for 13th Dec, when I called up I spoke to the one who did my booking in last time and I didn't click with her at all but she's on holiday the day of my appointment so the midwife who visited me at home after I lost Max will be doing it instead which i'm pleased about.
I've also spoken to the screening midwife based at the hospital and she is going to ring me this week to arrange an appointment at the EPAU for an early scan and to see her afterwards to have some blood taken for testing because the nurse at my GP surgery used the wrong containers so they've not been able to do all the tests the consultant wanted. My consultant has also been told I'm pregnant so she'll be expecting my referal to her.
Most of my irrational fears seem to be reducing as my symptoms start to increase. Feeling very sick most of the time and I'm so tired and my boobs are finally starting to get sore and sensitive too and I'm also getting the night time baby bloat that vanishes by morning.
Had a little panic last night, went to a friends for tea and we had chicken & bacon pasta in a creamy sauce but I later found out that it had Dolcelatte (a blue veined Italian soft cheese) in it. I'm hoping that because it was well cooked that any bacteria would have been killed. My friends know I'm pregnant (we wanted to keep it a secret but it slipped out the other night - I'm no good at lying - suppose we should tell our parents now!) but had no idea there was so many foods that I have to avoid eating. She was absolutely mortified when she found out.
Got this next week off work, we were hoping to get away but can't find any last minute deals that we fancy so think it's going to be a week chilling at home. It'll give me a chance to start on the Xmas shopping and get lots of rest.
Xxx

Hi Tanya sorry you didn't get better news at your appointment. I won't pretend to know anything about the condition because I'd never heard of it before reading it in your post but I've heard success stories of people with blood clotting problems going on to have healthy babies after having injections and baby aspirin to thin the blood during pregnancy.
I'm sure you'll get your rainbow, stay positive.

Sorry I've been AWOL too, been so busy over the past week.

I see a few of us are heading into the crazy 2ww. Sending :dust: to all the rainbow makers. Really hope we get lots of Christmas :bfp:

Hope all our rainbow bakers are also doing ok. Lots of icky symptoms I hope so we know our rainbows are ok.

AFM I've seen my Gp and made a booking in appt with the community midwife for 13th Dec, when I called up I spoke to the one who did my booking in last time and I didn't click with her at all but she's on holiday the day of my appointment so the midwife who visited me at home after I lost Max will be doing it instead which i'm pleased about.
I've also spoken to the screening midwife based at the hospital and she is going to ring me this week to arrange an appointment at the EPAU for an early scan and to see her afterwards to have some blood taken for testing because the nurse at my GP surgery used the wrong containers so they've not been able to do all the tests the consultant wanted. My consultant has also been told I'm pregnant so she'll be expecting my referal to her.
Most of my irrational fears seem to be reducing as my symptoms start to increase. Feeling very sick most of the time and I'm so tired and my boobs are finally starting to get sore and sensitive too and I'm also getting the night time baby bloat that vanishes by morning.
Had a little panic last night, went to a friends for tea and we had chicken & bacon pasta in a creamy sauce but I later found out that it had Dolcelatte (a blue veined Italian soft cheese) in it. I'm hoping that because it was well cooked that any bacteria would have been killed. My friends know I'm pregnant (we wanted to keep it a secret but it slipped out the other night - I'm no good at lying - suppose we should tell our parents now!) but had no idea there was so many foods that I have to avoid eating. She was absolutely mortified when she found out.
Got this next week off work, we were hoping to get away but can't find any last minute deals that we fancy so think it's going to be a week chilling at home. It'll give me a chance to start on the Xmas shopping and get lots of rest.
Xxx
XOXOOXO so happy for you and always thinking of you girls..:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hi,

I am actually away, i am sorry that i am not responding to you . I am still waiting to test, not sure how early the testing is done. I am becoming so obessed and cant hold it anymore.I do have a question though, I got yelled by my husband yesterday because i took two sips of a alcoholic drink. Only now i realize that he might be right and feel so guilty! He is like, "what if we got pregnant this month" . I just started to have a lot of what if, and nervous tha i made a mistake

Wishing you all,

All the best!

Awww hun dont beat yourself up about 2 sips! Baby wouldnt be attached to you yet at this point so a couple sips would have done no harm :hugs:

Hi,

I am actually away, i am sorry that i am not responding to you . I am still waiting to test, not sure how early the testing is done. I am becoming so obessed and cant hold it anymore.I do have a question though, I got yelled by my husband yesterday because i took two sips of a alcoholic drink. Only now i realize that he might be right and feel so guilty! He is like, "what if we got pregnant this month" . I just started to have a lot of what if, and nervous tha i made a mistake

Wishing you all,

All the best!

I drank when I was 3 weeks pregnant at a party, I had 2 glasses of wine .I didn't know I was pregnant and nothing happened, so don't worry about it. It is not a big deal, believe me. Your fine..
XOXOOX Andrea:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aw Tanya I'm so sorry the appt didn't go so well for you. Please don't lose hope, I'm with the others in that there does seem to be a lot they can do about this. Did they tell you what they would do or are they waiting for the second test result? Best of luck honey, try to keep the faith.

Hayley, Glad you've got your appts booked and you are avoiding the midwife you don't like. As for the pasta, as long as it's well cooked the blue cheese should be fine, as you say the bacteria would be destroyed by the heat.

Nat, don't worry about the couple of sips - it takes well over a month for the baby to be fully plugged in to your bloodstream.

Amanda, I'm so glad you are getting tons of symptoms - my god those shifts must be a killer for you though! Do you get a bit of a nap through the day if you need it?

If B&B is stressing you out then you should take a break if you need it hon, we won't hold it against you. I will say that men don't seem to really get what we get out of being here though, my DH finds it wierd as well that I talk to "strangers" but you don't feel like strangers to me and I probably know what's going on with some of you more than most of my RL friends and I share more feelings with you girls than anyone else I think. Anyway, I'm just saying, do what's right for you hon.

Kelly, Andrea - good luck, let the craziness begin!

Mhairi, you OK? and Erica? Jojo, everyone else?

I'm OK, woke up at 4:30 and couldn't get back to sleep so here I am (5:30am here now) but I'll go for a wee liedown again soon I think. Not much to report really just really tired most days but I get a bit like that on the run-up to AF anyway. I'm about 9DPO and won't be testing till AF is missed, I don't think so ages to wait. Night-night again, speak to you tomorrow xx

Aw Tanya I'm so sorry the appt didn't go so well for you. Please don't lose hope, I'm with the others in that there does seem to be a lot they can do about this. Did they tell you what they would do or are they waiting for the second test result? Best of luck honey, try to keep the faith.

Hayley, Glad you've got your appts booked and you are avoiding the midwife you don't like. As for the pasta, as long as it's well cooked the blue cheese should be fine, as you say the bacteria would be destroyed by the heat.

Nat, don't worry about the couple of sips - it takes well over a month for the baby to be fully plugged in to your bloodstream.

Amanda, I'm so glad you are getting tons of symptoms - my god those shifts must be a killer for you though! Do you get a bit of a nap through the day if you need it?

If B&B is stressing you out then you should take a break if you need it hon, we won't hold it against you. I will say that men don't seem to really get what we get out of being here though, my DH finds it wierd as well that I talk to "strangers" but you don't feel like strangers to me and I probably know what's going on with some of you more than most of my RL friends and I share more feelings with you girls than anyone else I think. Anyway, I'm just saying, do what's right for you hon.

Kelly, Andrea - good luck, let the craziness begin!

Mhairi, you OK? and Erica? Jojo, everyone else?

I'm OK, woke up at 4:30 and couldn't get back to sleep so here I am (5:30am here now) but I'll go for a wee liedown again soon I think. Not much to report really just really tired most days but I get a bit like that on the run-up to AF anyway. I'm about 9DPO and won't be testing till AF is missed, I don't think so ages to wait. Night-night again, speak to you tomorrow xx

awe you must be so tired hun sorry your not sleeping!!!! yeah its prob best not to test until after af is due...that way you wont be getting disappointed when you dont need to be. awe girls im prayin for you all every day to get your bfps!

Nat dont worry too much hun i had a few drinks before i got my bfp and all scans have been fine so far(fingers crossed!) a couple of sips wont hurt.

i have my booking app/12 week scan 14th of december so ill be 13 weeks at that stage...eek!!

hope everyone is good xxxx love to you all:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->