List of TTC Charts Ladies

I am 4DPO today, CD26
Today the symptoms I'm having are:
-tender nips
-increased CM (Looks and feels like EWCM)
-Mild/dull cramping
-Strong smelling urine

What do you ladies think?:shrug:

Aww! Kisses lets me TTC buddies!! :happydance:

Sounds good! :hugs:

well i was sure AF was coming today.. but no sign yet.. im thinking my cycle may do what it did last month and go to about 35 days..
waiting.. waiting.. waiting

I am 4DPO today, CD26
-tender nips
-Mild/dull cramping
-Strong smelling urine

What do you think's going on with my EWCM today?:shrug: lots of it!

Same thing happened to me yesterday, I was SO confused. You're 4 dpo right? Thats when it happened to me. I had a lot too! But I researched it & found out it's completely normal :flower:

I am 4DPO today, CD26
-tender nips
-Mild/dull cramping
-Strong smelling urine

Same thing happened to me yesterday, I was SO confused. You're 4 dpo right? Thats when it happened to me. I had a lot too! But I researched it & found out it's completely normal :flower:

Was yours like a gush all at once and super sticky?:shrug:

I am 4DPO today, CD26
-tender nips
-Mild/dull cramping
-Strong smelling urine

Definitely a gush!! It but it was really watery, not really sticky at all

I am 4DPO today, CD26
-tender nips
-Mild/dull cramping
-Strong smelling urine

Mine felt watery when I had the gush but when I went to the bathroom to check it's super sticky! :wacko:

I am 4DPO today, CD26
-tender nips
-Mild/dull cramping
-Strong smelling urine

Mine felt watery when I had the gush but when I went to the bathroom to check it's super sticky! :wacko:

Hmm yeah I wouldn't look too much into it, it's all normal :)

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0995.jpg

I think I see something, either that or I'm going crazy with wishful thinking...:blush:

I couldn't wait to test... I'm a POAS!! :blush:

I'll be POAS every day until AF shows lol..

Implantation occurs between 7-14 dpo......so just lay back and relax ladies lol

as stinas says, it will take another few days for implantation to occur, the earliest i have ever had a very faint bfp was at 12dpo.

just sit back and relax and let nature take its course, there is nothing more you can do. try not to symptom spot as i had all manner of supposed symptoms during my 2 year journey, its just the progesterone, it does it every cycle whether you turn out to be pregnant or not. fingers crossed for you though.

Hmm. Wonder if my chart means AF is coming soon?? :shrug: Hope so, this would be my shortest cycle yet!

Liz - :hugs: As the girls said, try and relax. You know you've done everything you can this month, wait a few more days then test. You'll save your sanity, and $$. :haha:

Just a quick question for all you ladies who have experience with charts .... ?

My temperature has stayed exactly the same these last 4 days ... is this normal ? I mean I'm not worried about my body or ovulation, I'm more worried about if something is wrong with my thermometer.

My temperature has stayed exactly the same these last 4 days ... is this normal ? I mean I'm not worried about my body or ovulation, I'm more worried about if something is wrong with my thermometer.

Try taking your temperature just for the heck of it in the middle of the day & see if it changes at all

Try taking your temperature just for the heck of it in the middle of the day & see if it changes at all

I did...and it did change.

Hm then I would assume it wasn't your thermometer, there's been a few time my temps were the same a few days in a row. So it's probably just a coincidence :)

Hm then I would assume it wasn't your thermometer, there's been a few time my temps were the same a few days in a row. So it's probably just a coincidence :)

You're probably right but the only thing that was throwing me off was I looked at a lot of other ladies charts and they fluctuate and don't stay the same ... but like I said I'm not realllly worried about it ... it just seems other ladies don't have this issue going on with their chart. :wacko:

Just waiting for O now I guess.

Hi ladies,

as you know yesterday i had a gush of EWCM that was sticky and watery, now today im having lots of cm thats cloudy whiteish yellowish, whats going on? i never have this kind of CM after i O... also i dont itch or hurt so its not a uti or yeast infection..

Hi ladies,

as you know yesterday i had a gush of EWCM that was sticky and watery, now today im having lots of cm thats cloudy whiteish yellowish, whats going on? i never have this kind of CM after i O... also i dont itch or hurt so its not a uti or yeast infection..

ive had that loads of times after ov, i assume its a good sign of a strong ov.
although not everyone gets it.
i did myself get a lot both after ov and still do now into my 13th week.

its just weird, the day after O i was completely dry, ive never had this before.

so yiu think its just a strong O? or could i be pregnant??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->