List of TTC Charts Ladies

Oh and I meant to ask - does anyone knowwhy my crosshairs are dotted and not solid? I know that means ovulation can't be confirmed but I'm not sure why?

Mine does that when I have EWCM after O...I say you most def O'd though your chart is pretty clear...what did you do different this month?:thumbup:

Not a damn thing!! :rofl: I had to take provera to end my last cycle which as 123 days, so maybe it just helped to get my hormones back on track! I sure hope so. :)

Temps still high and showing that I ovulated. So crazy! If this is accurate I'll be officially amazed by this whole charting thing. :haha: I was actually chilly when I woke up so I thought my temp would be low, but it was high again. So excited if I ovulated this early!

We are in the exact same boat right now, my first cycle charting and I was able to confirm ovulation for the first time! It's so awesome to know that O is actually happening! You've got really smooth temp rises, mine are erratic.

I'm a stock broker, so these up-and-downs on the charts don't bother me! :haha:

I know, it's funny what a perfect little slope my temps made isn't it?! This is my 2nd cycle charting and it's nice to see something happening, since last cycle it was just frustrating. Now at least I feel like it's worth it, haha.

I finally got my pos OPK!!!

yay!! :happydance:

BDing tonight and tomorrow!! :sex:

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0983.jpg

Milty,

wow thats really cool! i never knew that, so think i may have Oed once? and may be trying to O again?

I don't know really it was just thought based on my old charts and now days I can almost always get an almost positive on an OPK ...Just for fun I did one at 10DPO last month and got a +...I got an almost positive today :shrug:

just FYI back when my charts looked a lot like yours they had OPKs but they were super expensive and were a new thing so I never tried them...

Milty,

wow thats really cool! i never knew that, so think i may have Oed once? and may be trying to O again?

I don't know really it was just thought based on my old charts and now days I can almost always get an almost positive on an OPK ...Just for fun I did one at 10DPO last month and got a +...I got an almost positive today :shrug:

just FYI back when my charts looked a lot like yours they had OPKs but they were super expensive and were a new thing so I never tried them...

Oohhh, well I deff. got my pos OPK today! :happydance:

Liz: :sex:

Lisa: I think your chart looking so good is a very good sign for you that you are getting your cycles straight!

:dust:

Is my chart normal? I just started with this cycle and it just seems to go up and down :( I find anytime I have a rough night it goes low.. oh and my charts in my signature

Is my chart normal? I just started with this cycle and it just seems to go up and down :( I find anytime I have a rough night it goes low.. oh and my charts in my signature

looks normal to me... you will see when you have more dates in it will be less up and down most likely...

Thanks, but we are preventing this month so there's no chance for a BFP. :) Otherwise I'd be driving myself crazy thinking yesterday was an implantation dip. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->