List of TTC Charts Ladies

Do you think I'm out? :(

My Ovulation Chart

No....its still early...possible implantation dip?

Is my chart normal? I just started with this cycle and it just seems to go up and down :( I find anytime I have a rough night it goes low.. oh and my charts in my signature

Yes...its still early on in your cycle. Uneasy sleep could cause your temp to rise and drop.

Lisa - Your chart looks really good. You never know really....all it takes is that "one time" :haha:

Lol you guys are funny. We haven't had one time in a few weeks, so I think it would be s miracle. Hahaha.

I'm so ecstatic! I know I Oed for sure now!

I got my +OPK two days ago and now my nips hurt to the touch, and they hurt to the touch every time I O! :happydance: We also BDed yesterday and that's O day according to countdowntopregnancy, FF hasn't given me crosshairs just yet but I over road it to go by OPKs! :thumbup:

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0994.jpg

Liz: yay!! glad you finally got your positive!

Well im either going back to my normal 31 day cycles or if not possible implantation on 9dpo? not really feeling it this month though so not getting any hopes up..
feeling the normal pre AF signs.. sore bbs, cramps.. so just gotta wait i guess..

Hey roseabelle and kissesandhugs, I'm feeling the same way, had a drop in my temps...yesterday was more hopeful, was hoping to see a temp rise today, but nope, below the coverline this morning! I have a 10 day luteal phase, so I should expect to get AF on the 23rd in two days. Although, I took soy this month, so I would really like to see an extra day or two on my luteal phase for this cycle and I'll be happy!

Ah Crap I think I'm out...FF gave me crosshairs, CD22 as O and I didn't BD until CD23 :cry:

no AF this morning but temp isnt looking great.. thinking she will be here tomrrow..

Lisa - way to burst my bubble lol

Liz - YAY!!!

:rofl: Sorry! It's funny to look at my chart, knowing there's no chance of a BFP, and wonder what I'd be thinking right now (and driving myself crazy) if we had BD'd around ov!

Lisa - way to burst my bubble lol

Liz - YAY!!!

:rofl: Sorry! It's funny to look at my chart, knowing there's no chance of a BFP, and wonder what I'd be thinking right now (and driving myself crazy) if we had BD'd around ov!

I am feeling the exact same way right now Lisa! Straight down go my temps...

Ladies, I have a short luteal phase of 10 days, should be expecting AF tmrw, and look how quick my temp dropped, to me it looks like I am not producing progesterone, or if I am very briefly! What do you ladies think?

Rdleela: It is hard to tell with so many circles...I know a lot of women take vit B to help with their LP

How's my chart looking? :D

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/383fa2

:flower:

I am 4DPO today, CD26
Today the symptoms I'm having are:
-tender nips
-increased CM (Looks and feels like EWCM)
-Mild/dull cramping
-Strong smelling urine

What do you ladies think?:shrug:

Aww! Kisses lets me TTC buddies!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78