List of TTC Charts Ladies

Thank you Hispirits,

I'm confused with my O, I had positive OPK 3 days in a row.

Pink,

I think the URL from the list is incorrect ,doesn't work.

Thank you Pink :flower:
I also have a chart on countdowntopregnancy and they said :

No Ovulation Detected
No obvious thermal shift found. Your chart does not appear to be biphasic.
:sad2:

No Ovulation Detected

yeah i know

OMG.... My boobs hurt more this cycle then all of the past ones

No Ovulation Detected
I think you have O'd, if your temps stay up I bet you'll get your cross hairs:thumbup: Try entering your CM status and see what happens. I entered my CM status for today and that, for some reason, made them give my chart cross hairs:happydance: I'm 3dpo. And everyonce in awhile I feel this slight light vibrating feeling on the right side:shrug:

it would make sense that symptoms would be worse once implantation occurred because your body then starts to produce hcg:thumbup:

Hey, I'll do a reading for you if you do a reading for me:winkwink: just let me know:)

it would make sense that symptoms would be worse once implantation occurred because your body then starts to produce hcg:thumbup:
Hey, I'll do a reading for you if you do a reading for me:winkwink: just let me know:)

i know it...:happydance:and now i started to cramp low admen... ill mesage you

Hey Hot Pink. I would like to be added please! Thank you for doing this.

i know it...:happydance:and now i started to cramp low admen... ill mesage you

My bb's hurt too Pink! And lots of cramping! Also; I got dizzy when I stood up today! Hope this is it for us all!!!! :kiss:

I'm going to test on the 30th also!! Sounds like a lucky day!!!!

No Ovulation Detected
I think you have O'd, if your temps stay up I bet you'll get your cross hairs:thumbup: Try entering your CM status and see what happens. I entered my CM status for today and that, for some reason, made them give my chart cross hairs:happydance: I'm 3dpo. And everyonce in awhile I feel this slight light vibrating feeling on the right side:shrug:

Tallmom2b thank you for your opinion :flower:

Ladies, my boobs hurts too :haha:

So...I have another positive OPK-I have 4 +OPK in a row ! My CM is creamy(sorry TMI) and FF said I didn't O'd. :sad2:

I'm really confused.:wacko:

So...I have another positive OPK-I have 4 +OPK in a row ! My CM is creamy(sorry TMI) and FF said I didn't O'd. :sad2:

I'm really confused.:wacko:

I think if ur temps stay up you have def O'd. What kind of OPKs r u using? Sometimes the cheap ones look positive but really aren't. Try a clear blue digital OPK. Good luck:hugs:

Would anyone be able to look at my chart?! I'm really confused. Yesterday I took out my crazy high temp spike and it all seemed relatively normal but I decided to put it back in this morning and all of a sudden I have my ch and am apparently 10 dpo?! I really don't think it's right, if anything I think I've had an annovulatory cycle. I did feel very sick yesterday though, mostly travel sick tbh but when I was driving?! Which I've never got. This is my first cycle and I'm all a bit confuzzled!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->