List your IVF Successes here

Thank you for you well wishes ladies. The update is that I lost this little one. HCG levels on Friday were less than 5. I'm still bleeding and feeling like all this is a bit surreal. Not sure where we go from here now. After 10 years of trying, the finally see "Pregnant" on a HPT was awe inspiring, only for it to culminate like this.

Good luck to everyone on this thread. You've been so supportive.

I'm so sorry, myboo! I know that feeling... I've lost 3... 1 after my 1st ICSI cycle. :( I wish there were words of comfort, but there aren't really any that would help! I'm here if you want to talk though! :hugs:

Congrats to the new successes... I hope to join you again soon! *sigh*

Oh no Myboo :hugs: I am so very sorry for your loss. It's just aweful to go through. :hugs:

Congrats to all the new BFPs!

xx

I'm so sorry myboo. :( I really am so sorry. I can only imagine how you are feeling. Saying a prayer to send you strength and condolences...

So so sorry Myboo!!!! Just take time to take care of yourself. Praying next time has a better outcome!

just wanted to say that I'm so sorry too Mayboo. You think you are finally getting there to see that BFP and then its soo cruel to get that far and it still doesn't work out. This whole business is just so difficult.:hugs:

Name: Kate
How long TTC: 16 months
Diagnosis or any known issues: mild endomitriosis, DH with poor morphology
Treatments you tried before IVF: IUI x4
How many IVF did you do before success: First one worked
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: no
Protocol (meds taken): Lupron, z-pack, gonal F, Menopur, prednisone, baby aspirin before ET, then endomitrin and videlle patches
How many follicles at ER: 14-15
How many eggs retrieved:11
How many eggs fertilized:8
How many days between ER and ET:5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: transferred 1 grade 4 and 1 grade 2 blast
How many days bed rest: 3
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Just some AF type cramping about a week after transfer that woke me up at night.
What day you got your BFP: 14 days post 5 day transfer (I was out of town and couldn't test when they originally wanted me to-9 dpt. I was too afraid to do a HPT :haha:)
HPT before blood test: nope.
Number of first beta: 1070!!!
Number of babies:1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: This forum helped so much. For me it was more emotionally trying than anything else. I didn't keep a positive attitude the whole time because most of the time I did not feel positive about it. I just tried to go on with my life as usual - I traveled, I had a drink here and there, I exercised. :blush: I feel VERY fortunate to have gotten my BFP on the first ICSI cycle.

Just caught up with all the good news and thank u sooo much ladies for sharing!
Isi- i have said it before, but i am sooo happy to see your story in here too ;-)

We have our patient information evening on the 24th so not too long intill we start treatment now! will be before the summer is out for sure:) sooo excited and nervous xxx

Hi ladies, I will be doing IVF probably around December/January. That is when we estimate we should have the full payment ready. Do your RE's require the payment before the procedure or before all these meetings and checks to see if your hormones are in check before starting IVF? I just want to know if I should call and schedule things a month before our expected payment ready date so I am not waiting afterwards? Not sure how long the whole process takes anyway! Some clarity please ? :)

Hi ladies, I will be doing IVF probably around December/January. That is when we estimate we should have the full payment ready. Do your RE's require the payment before the procedure or before all these meetings and checks to see if your hormones are in check before starting IVF? I just want to know if I should call and schedule things a month before our expected payment ready date so I am not waiting afterwards? Not sure how long the whole process takes anyway! Some clarity please ? :)

I think it depends on your FS, but mine requires full payment (excluding the anesthesia payment) by the time of your first shot. So I was in the office for consultation and they put me on BC for 3 weeks to get me in line with the dates they wanted. Then I did a Lupron shot right before I stopped the BC. They said they would have gotten payment then, but I did my own shot at home. I paid the next week (last friday) and will pay for the anesthesia on the day of retrieval. I did have some blood work done before I started even the BC such as TSH level and preg test, and they didn't require payment then. (my insurance covers bloods.) Probably you need to check with your FS as they most likely are all different. Good luck!:hugs:

Oh, and the length of the process depends on many factors. Shortest being maybe 3 weeks? Longest really depends on if there are complications and how you respond to meds.

I am so happy to get to add to this thread!

Name: Ali "Worrywart"
How long TTC:had tubes tied 5 yrs ago, so there was no hope!
Diagnosis or any known issues: tubal ligation
Treatments you tried before IVF: none
How many IVF did you do before success:1st failed w/ no frosties, 2nd fresh round worked!
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: no
Protocol (meds taken):
How many follicles at ER: I dont remember...
How many eggs retrieved: 12
How many eggs fertilized: 6
How many days between ER and ET: 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: no rating given/2 blasts transfered
How many days bed rest: 48 hrs.
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: cramping, light spotting day of BETA
What day you got your BFP:
HPT before blood test: HPT at 6dp5dt negative! Keep the faith!
Number of first beta: 71
Number of babies: 1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: I really feel like accupunture helped to calm me between cycles, during the second cycle I had accupunture immediately before and after transfer and I think it made a big difference. Dont loose hope, stay calm and remember that everything happens on Gods time table. Best wishes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->