List your IVF Successes here

Jsut wanted to thank those for sharing their success stories. I have my first appt to receive my meds on Tuesday and seeing everyones success gives me a little more hope. THANKS

congrats Ali! Love to hear the 2nd time around success stories!

Anyone with 1st round success but MC... 2nd round failure... 3rd round forever baby?

Hi Megg33 - That hasn't happened to me, but the only girl I work with that has gone through IVF went through that EXACT pattern. First IVF pregnant, then at 6 weeks MC, 2nd time not pg, and 3rd time pregnant with her son, who she delivered 7 weeks ago! She just brought him in today for the first time and we all got to ooow and ahhh over him! Don't give up, that is exactly how it worked for her! :)

Name: Annie
How long TTC:2.5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: MF infertility
Treatments you tried before IVF: none
How many IVF did you do before success:1st cycle worked
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: no
Protocol (meds taken): menopur
How many follicles at ER: 20ish
How many eggs retrieved: 12
How many eggs fertilized: 10
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: one 8 cell grade a/b and one 8 cell grade b no fragmentation transferred
How many days bed rest: 2-3 days
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: cramps and very sore boobs
What day you got your BFP: 10 dpt 3dt
HPT before blood test: no blood tests
Number of first beta: no beta
Number of babies: 1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process:how much of a rollercoaster ride icsi treatment can be but im glad i did it and came out the other side smiling! dont give up hope!! xxx

Hi guys, its still very early days but i just wanted to maybe give some inspiration to those older chickens out there like me :haha:

Name: Omi
How long TTC: 4yrs
Diagnosis or any known issues: Hypothyroid, found out after tests after 2 mc's. AMH 4
Treatments you tried before IVF: none
How many IVF did you do before success: just this one
Protocol (meds taken): Agonist Long Protocol. Prostap injection for downreg and gonal f and buserelin for stims
How many follicles at ER: maybe 6
How many eggs retrieved: 5
How many eggs fertilized: 2
How many days between ER and ET: 2
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2
How many days bed rest: none, but did take time off work and pottered about for a few days
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: slight dizzyness, headaches, cramps, flatulence, sore boobs, very emotional and/or irritated at times
What day you got your BFP: 10 dpo (8d2dt)
HPT before blood test: yes
Number of first beta: 278
Number of babies: 1 (saw a strong heatbeat on 16/6/11 :happydance:)
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: The stims weren't as bad as i thought they would be. The worst bit of all i think is the finding out what fertilised/made it and the mind-fuck that progesterone is in the 2nd week of the 2ww :)

With my history and age i am obviously crapping myself..but heck, i cant change the future so im going with the flow, hoping and wishing for the best! :flower:

Congratulations Annie and Omi and Princess! Princess, I know you haven't officially listed your success, but I was waiting to see how your IVF went and I see on your ticker you got a BFP! Sooooo happy for all of you ladies!!!!

Thankyou W8ing4ours!

I will add when I have my 6 week scan x

Omi congratulations!!!! So happy for you. I'm 40 and one of those old hens (I like to call myself a seasoned gal) yeah!!!!!!!!

Princess I pray your little one is ok at your next scan. Post here when you're ready. Congrats!!!

Congrats to all the ladies who got their BFPS this past wk!

Princess- yaaay! so glad u got ur BFP x

Hope i can be posting in here very soon xxx

Name: Jaimie
How long TTC: 2yrs
Diagnosis or any known issues: Male Factor; low motility. I also survived thyroid cancer so I have thyroid issues (to say the least : )
Treatments you tried before IVF: 3 IUIs
How many IVF did you do before success: Got lucky our first try
Protocol (meds taken): A few weeks of BC then Follistim, ganirellix, progesterone
How many follicles at ER: maybe 12
How many eggs retrieved: 10
How many eggs fertilized: 7
How many days between ER and ET: I had a 5 day transfer
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1
How many days bed rest: My ER was on a Friday, felt fine by Saturday. Took the day of ER off, went back to work after ET.
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: slight dizzyness, headaches, cramps, flatulence, sore boobs, very emotional and/or irritated at times
What day you got your BFP: 14 dpo
HPT before blood test: no
Number of first beta: 436
Number of babies: Just one perfect lil embryo
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: I totally agree with Omi - I actually enjoyed stimming and the ER was no biggie. I think holding a full bladder for the ET was worse! I had loads of cramping in the 2ww and definitely felt the implantation cramps a day or so after the transfer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->