List your IVF Successes here

I've been meaning to come update all week. My 2nd cycle of IVF was successful!!! I'm so happy and excited, but cautiously so. I have my scan next Tuesday, and hopefully I'll come fill the form then.

:hug:

Can't wait to see how many, Isi! :hugs:

I'm starting my stims today and hoping to have another success story in a few weeks!

Hi! I had already posted earlier on but wanted to share the good news that I had delivered baby Ethan on the 9th of march, exactly on his EDD. He was 8lb 4oz and 54cm at delivery. Since I had a posterior baby, it took forever to dilate and I opted during the last minute to have an epidural. Was in labour from 8pm till delivery at 9.51am the next morning. We almost had to have an emergency C-Sec but miraculously dilated enough at the 13th hour.

He makes me smile every single time, he's our little miracle baby. I pray soon everyone's wishes will come true and have their little miracle too :)

Congratulations Janice, baby Ethan is gorgeous! x

Janice your baby is so adorable!

Isi Buttercup, looking forward to reading about your scan!

Awww, congrats Janice! He's adorable :hugs:

Thanks Mibebe! Good luck for when you start!

Congrats Janice ! It's always encouraging to hear the sucess stories

Thank you, Isi and congratulations to you too!

Teesgirl, many thanks :)

Name: Isi
How long TTC: 30 months
Diagnosis or any known issues: Blocked left tube, previous myomectomy
Treatments you tried before IVF: Laparoscopy to remove adhesions
How many IVF did you do before success: 2nd one worked
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): Long protocol (down regged with Buserelin), then stimmed with 150 amps of Merional. Other meds were cylogest, vasoprin, folic acid
How many follicles at ER: Can't remember
How many eggs retrieved: 30
How many eggs fertilized: 16
How many days between ER and ET: 2
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 4 Grade 1 embies
How many days bed rest: 3 days strict, 10 days taking it easy at home
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Nothing major. I had no implantation cramps or anything. On 6dp2dt, I had an incredibly runny nose. Horrendous thrush started the day after
What day you got your BFP: 10dp2dt
HPT before blood test: Definitely
Number of first beta: 111 (12dp2dt)
Number of babies: 2 :happydance:
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: How important it is to relax and not get too worked up. My first cycle, I was very uptight and wasn't prepared for failure at all. The month long shots, scans, etc. create such a build up, that in the event of failure, its usually heart breaking. I handled my first failure very very badly!!! Second time around, I was more relaxed and more aware that it could work, and it also couldn't. I think my relaxed state of mind made a world of difference

Isi Buttercup, OMG I just screamed! Congratulations!!!! You've received a double portion

Congratulations Isi Buttercup! I've been stalking this thread for a while now. I've had to Grade 1 embie put back on Saturday 2nd and am now in the mind bending 2WW. This thread is wonderful. Gives me hope.

Thanks Teesgirl!!

Thanks Mibebe!! It truly is double the blessing :hugs:.

Thanks and good luck Myboo! The 2ww is truly nerve wracking! Wishing you loads of luck!

Congratulations Isi Buttercup! I too have been stalking this thread for a wee while, and was so pleased to see your announcement It gives so much hope to see a positive result! I am in the middle of the 2ww (1st go at IVF). Had ET on 31/03/11 - last thursday and had 2 grade 1 embies put back. Am testing next wednesday.

Thanks and wishing you loads of luck Lainey! Hope you can post your success story here soon!! :flower:

congrats!

Name:
How long TTC: 4 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: unexplained
Treatments you tried before IVF: one cycle of clomid, BFN
How many IVF did you do before success: First was successful
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): Long protocol
How many follicles at ER: 13
How many eggs retrieved:13
How many eggs fertilized: 7
How many days between ER and ET: 2
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 six celled
How many days bed rest: I too it easy my entire 2ww
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Nothing, except woke up one night starving
What day you got your BFP: very light line 8dpt and confirmed by 11dpt
HPT before blood test:
Number of first beta: was only offered the normal HPT test
Number of babies: 2
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: I was very scared of IVF but as soon as we started I realized it wasn't as bad as I had imagined.

Congratulations Isi!! Fantastic news xx Wishing you a H&H 9 months xx

BlessedX2 congratulations!!!
Did you end up having one of each? I'd love a boy and girl so I can get it over with LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->