List your IVF Successes here

This thread rocks! Just had my lap, and tubes do not look good. IVF is most likely the next step for me, and I'm loving reading about all of the successes. Bring on some more! :happydance:

I am so glad I found this thread.

I had a day 5 transfer ( 2 embryos ) it has been 10 days since transfer. I have had faint positive tests since day 7. Still faint they have not changed. I go for BETA tomorrow morning. Do you think these faint lines are a sign its not going to turn out well? Its odd to me that have not gotten darker. My doctor did say not to test be4 BETA because it may b 2 early for HPT but what do you think my faint lines mean?

CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU LADIES!! WHAT AMAZING STORIES!!

Good luck Addie! I'd say consistent lines are definitely a good sign. Seems like if you weren't preggo the lines would have disappeared by now. Some women test out their trigger shot, but generally the trigger doesn't stay in your system 10dpt. Good luck!

Good luck Addie! I'd say consistent lines are definitely a good sign. Seems like if you weren't preggo the lines would have disappeared by now. Some women test out their trigger shot, but generally the trigger doesn't stay in your system 10dpt. Good luck!

Thanks I hope BETA is a good number these lines make me nervous.

Congrats on your BFP!!! What day did you get a strong Positive with a HPT?

I wanted to list my success here!

Name: Allexapoo
How long TTC: 2 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: severe male factor
Treatments you tried before IVF: None
How many IVF did you do before success: Worked first time
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): Lupron 20u then 10u for DR, Menopur IM 300 (stimmed for 11 days), Ovidrel 250IU for trigger
How many follicles at ER: 11
How many eggs retrieved: 7
How many eggs fertilized: 7 with ICSI
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 4 "great" embies
How many days bed rest: 0
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: got hemorrhoids at 5dp3dt!! (I thought this very strange and it's what made me first think the IVF may have worked and I took an HPT next day)
What day you got your BFP: 6dp3dt
HPT before blood test: Yes@6dp3dt!
Number of first beta:400 and something lol
Number of babies: 3
Comment: I thought I would like to transfer 3 before knowing how many embies I'd have, but when I got to the clinic, the doc wanted to transfer the best 4 due to my age and I agreed and now we have triplets (26wks prego). Even if I had transferred only 3, there's a good chance I would still have ended up with triplets. They only transfer 2 to younger people. I ahd no issues and have 3 older children from a previous marriage.

I am so glad I found this thread.

I had a day 5 transfer ( 2 embryos ) it has been 10 days since transfer. I have had faint positive tests since day 7. Still faint they have not changed. I go for BETA tomorrow morning. Do you think these faint lines are a sign its not going to turn out well? Its odd to me that have not gotten darker. My doctor did say not to test be4 BETA because it may b 2 early for HPT but what do you think my faint lines mean?

CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU LADIES!! WHAT AMAZING STORIES!!

ADDIE!!!! :hi: I didn't know you were doing ivf! I really hope this is a sticky bean for you! I hope to be not far behind you. :flower: Good to see you again.

Let us know how the BETA goes tomorrow. FX for you!!!!

Hiiiiii yes we r doing IVF for genetic testing to make sure our baby is healthy since DH and I r carriers for CF. I'm so thankful they can do that!

Are u doing IVF?

It sure is! I see your ticker there.....I also had to work my a** off to pay for one round and I am so glad it worked! I remember saying ok in 2 more months we will have the money and we can do it...then 2 weeks and then finally the day came! I had to pay about $7500-8000, how much is yours? Good luck to you!

Congrats everyone, keep them coming. FX'd I may be able to add mine at the end of the year/start of 2012.

xxx

Went to doctor today for blood test. My HCG level is a 10. I was told that is not good and to come back wednesday to see if it goes up. I said if it goes up is that good or could this turn out to be a high risk pregnancy and she said it could we will just have to wait and see what happens. I took another HPT and the line got much darker so I am thinking that means my hormone level went up. What do you all think. What was ur experience? Nurse didn't seem to excited that my line got darker. But that must be good bc it means more HCG is producing. Anyone have a low HCG at first and then all turned out well?

Sorry can't give u any advice Addie but I'm thinking if the pregnancy test got darker thats good?? Did u take another test today or are u gonna go for bloodwork again soon? If they r not doing it soon I know a friend that got hers done at a free clinic. Her beta was really low too, they said borderline and couldn't confirm her pregnancy, she even started spotting the day she was supp to get her period. She kept spotting the first 3 months of her pregnancy, after that went on to have a very normal easy pregnancy and her baby boy is now 6 months. I hope u get some good news soon!

Sorry just saw ur going back Wednesday, id just wait till then and hope/pray for the best!!

Sorry just saw ur going back Wednesday, id just wait till then and hope/pray for the best!!

Thanks for sharing that story. Thy said at a 10 they will confirm I'm pregnant but it's not a good number. I think as long as it doubles who cares where it started n I want my doctor to call me after my results tomorrow. Levels had to have gone up bc digital came back positive last night and this morning meaning hormone level has to b at least 50 so I'm praying it will all be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->