List your IVF Successes here

How exciting it is to actually be writing about my success ... FINALLY!!!!!

Name: Wanna_b_a_mom
How long TTC: 2 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Unexplained
Treatments you tried before IVF: 5 femara; 3 IUI's
How many IVF did you do before success: 1st time lucky too!!!!
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): short protocol.
How many follicles at ER: 10
How many eggs retrieved: 9
How many eggs fertilized: 6
How many days between ER and ET: 3

My first beta on 14dp3dt was 935. Second beta on 17dp3dt was over 2000. I'm so excited!!!! but yet in disbelief ....

First off congratulations wanna_b_a_mom on ur successful cycle!! I can only imagine ur joy and relief right now!
Rosababy!!! I'm so glad I found a buddy with almost the same timing as me... I transferred on day 5 I actually went on Monday thinking I was getting the transfer but the doc told me to wait an extra day that it would be better. I have 3 in me..... I would be greatful if one stuck!:)
The doc told me to test in two weeks which would be on the 3rd but my re told me it would be fine to test around new years (1st of Jan)....
What about u??? Flll me up!!

Keep hoping and praying!:)

Just curious about your comments on soy. I know that isn't good for your thyroid also, but almost everything has soy in it - even vitamins! What type of vitamins did you take?

Congrats wanna be!! How many embryos did you transfer?

First off congratulations wanna_b_a_mom on ur successful cycle!! I can only imagine ur joy and relief right now!
Rosababy!!! I'm so glad I found a buddy with almost the same timing as me... I transferred on day 5 I actually went on Monday thinking I was getting the transfer but the doc told me to wait an extra day that it would be better. I have 3 in me..... I would be greatful if one stuck!:)
The doc told me to test in two weeks which would be on the 3rd but my re told me it would be fine to test around new years (1st of Jan)....
What about u??? Flll me up!!

Keep hoping and praying!:)

I also transferred 3! :shock: Yikes!! I'd be grateful if one stuck too. Glad you got a day 5. That's awesome! This is my 2nd cycle, you? Mine was a 3 day transfer since we only had 3 embryos left. Doc didn't want to chance losing one or all of them by day 5.

Just curious about your comments on soy. I know that isn't good for your thyroid also, but almost everything has soy in it - even vitamins! What type of vitamins did you take?

No idea on soy, sorry. Go back a few pages...there's a few posts on what vitamins we are taking.

Rosababy! Glad to hear back from u... This is my first ivf and we did a day 5 as Seuss three others to freeze. 6 got fertilized total... I had some sharp pain in my lower back today along with period like cramps.... Hope it's not AF on it's way:(. Are you on progesterone suppositories supplements too?

What you up to during your wait? Times seems to go by much slower now.... When are you planning on testing?

Rosababy! Glad to hear back from u... This is my first ivf and we did a day 5 as Seuss three others to freeze. 6 got fertilized total... I had some sharp pain in my lower back today along with period like cramps.... Hope it's not AF on it's way:(. Are you on progesterone suppositories supplements too?

What you up to during your wait? Times seems to go by much slower now.... When are you planning on testing?

I'm sure that's not AF already. The progesterone gave me cramps all the time. :wacko: Could it be implantation? I'm on the shots and the suppositories.

rosababy ... we transferred 3 .... Jan 3rd is my u/s so i'm sooo excited :happydance:

Me too! That's a high beta...I wonder how many kids you got in there?! :happydance:

How exciting it is to actually be writing about my success ... FINALLY!!!!!

Name: Wanna_b_a_mom
How long TTC: 2 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Unexplained
Treatments you tried before IVF: 5 femara; 3 IUI's
How many IVF did you do before success: 1st time lucky too!!!!
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): short protocol.
How many follicles at ER: 10
How many eggs retrieved: 9
How many eggs fertilized: 6
How many days between ER and ET: 3

My first beta on 14dp3dt was 935. Second beta on 17dp3dt was over 2000. I'm so excited!!!! but yet in disbelief ....

Congrats wanna_b_a_mom! I'm 38 as well and starting my first IVF in a couple weeks so am really excited to see your success. FX I'll follow in your footsteps next month :thumbup:

I avoid Soy even though it's a common food in my culture. Was taking Pramilet with my 1st pregnancy. Now I am only on folic acid on my 2nd pregnancy because Multivits make my nausea so much worst.

I had an u/s today, (transfer was Monday) and my ovaries have fluid. I can only drink v8 and tomato juice. Anyone else ever have this problem? Is there ANYTHING else I can drink? I'm already thirsty! :wacko:

I drank gatorade and water one after the other. It was awful :( I'm so sorry you have to go through it. Good luck!

I had an u/s today, (transfer was Monday) and my ovaries have fluid. I can only drink v8 and tomato juice. Anyone else ever have this problem? Is there ANYTHING else I can drink? I'm already thirsty! :wacko:

Oh no! Why did u get an ultrasound so early? Were u in pain? The doctor told me to drink as much fluids as possible... R u sure u can't drink water? Were u drinking lots of it?
My thought r with u! Hang in there u came this far! Don't give up now :thumbup:

I had the same problem after my transfer. Dr told me to drink 1L max of Gatorade a day. No water, this will cause more fluid to build up! He also said that I could drink as much milk as I wanted. I would check with your Dr first though, every Dr seems to have a different protocol when it comes to this. Goodluck, hope you feel better soon, it is no fun being hyperstimulated! :hugs:

I drank gatorade and water one after the other. It was awful :( I'm so sorry you have to go through it. Good luck!

Good to know. I drink so much water...:nope:

Oh no! Why did u get an ultrasound so early? Were u in pain? The doctor told me to drink as much fluids as possible... R u sure u can't drink water? Were u drinking lots of it?

Just to check up on things, blood test, lining, etc. Probably also to make sure I wasn't bloated, which I am. No pain, just bloat, so I'm def uncomfortable. More so than last time. I do drink lots of water. He said NO water at all. Nothing with water in it. Yuck! Hey, whatever it takes...

I had the same problem after my transfer. Dr told me to drink 1L max of Gatorade a day. No water, this will cause more fluid to build up! He also said that I could drink as much milk as I wanted. I would check with your Dr first though, every Dr seems to have a different protocol when it comes to this. Goodluck, hope you feel better soon, it is no fun being hyperstimulated! :hugs:

Good to know. I wonder why my doc didn't say gatorade? I specifically asked aobut milk, he said no. :wacko: I feel fine, just bloated and a bit uncomfortable. Hopefully it'll go away soon. How long did this last for you?

Good to know. I drink so much water...:nope:

Just to check up on things, blood test, lining, etc. Probably also to make sure I wasn't bloated, which I am. No pain, just bloat, so I'm def uncomfortable. More so than last time. I do drink lots of water. He said NO water at all. Nothing with water in it. Yuck! Hey, whatever it takes...

Good to know. I wonder why my doc didn't say gatorade? I specifically asked aobut milk, he said no. :wacko: I feel fine, just bloated and a bit uncomfortable. Hopefully it'll go away soon. How long did this last for you?

I had some fluid in my abdomen too so they put me on bed rest for a few days, and felt better within a couple of days. I was careful with my liquid consumption for a couple weeks to make sure it didn't come back, which it didn't. My Dr said it got bad because of the high level of HCG in my system. When do you test? It's sounding promising :)

I had some fluid in my abdomen too so they put me on bed rest for a few days, and felt better within a couple of days. I was careful with my liquid consumption for a couple weeks to make sure it didn't come back, which it didn't. My Dr said it got bad because of the high level of HCG in my system. When do you test? It's sounding promising :)

Thanks. I'm on Christmas break for a week now, so hopefully the relaxing and no liquids will help. My test is next Friday. My transfer was only this past Monday, so I'm not sure it could be because of my hcg, but it's a nice thought! Doc DID say it's not necessarily a bad thing...

Hello girlzz just wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas! I hope all our wishes come true :)....
I'm still in my 2 week wait had a day 5 transfer last Tuesday felt some major cramps up to yesterday especially in my lower back... But I'm feeling much better today.... Hmmm weird .... Driving myself insane trying to analyse each and everyone of my symptoms! It's good the holidays makes the waiting period a bit more tolerable... Anyone else going to test on the 31st?

Baby dust to all:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->