List your IVF Successes here

Hey ladies! Haven't seen a post in quite a while now! How's everyone doing? Any new successes out there? How u been rosababy? Hope the ovaries are less hyper stimulated:)
I am in 6dp5dt and this wait is a killer.... A new symptom of sore heavy and veiny boobs arised.... The cramping subsided but their still there. Keeping my fingers crossed. My bets is on the 31 st resisting to POAS:thumbup: buT it's quite difficult....

Cheers!

I'm waiting for my second beta results before I make an official post. :dance: Can't wait!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!

I'm waiting for my second beta results before I make an official post. :dance: Can't wait!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you SquirrelGirl!!!:thumbup: My beta isn't until the 31 st of December can't wait!

Congrats squirrel!! :happydance:

How u been rosababy? Hope the ovaries are less hyper stimulated:)
I am in 6dp5dt and this wait is a killer.... A new symptom of sore heavy and veiny boobs arised.... The cramping subsided but their still there. Keeping my fingers crossed. My bets is on the 31 st resisting to POAS:thumbup: buT it's quite difficult....

Cheers!

I'm doing fine. Not feeling positive, but whatever. Beta is on Friday!

Name: SquirrelGirl
How long TTC: 2 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Unexplained/though I spot more days than I don't, so I figured it was something hormonal.
Treatments you tried before IVF: HSG, Laparoscopy, 3 injectible IUIs
How many IVF did you do before success: First time lucky!!!! :dance:
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): Lupron, Follistim, HCG & Ovidrel triggers, Crinone
How many follicles at ER: 6 that they could see -- I was too tender for them to poke around too much with the oh so fun transvaginal wand.
How many eggs retrieved: 9 (2 were too fragmented and discarded)
How many eggs fertilized: 6 (4 out of 4 with ICSI, 2 out of 3 just regular ivf)
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 Grade A transferred. 2 Grade B frozen. 2 Grade C discarded
How many days bed rest: 2 official, but I took a whole week off work (transfer was on a Monday, so I took it easy and watched a bunch of tv through Sunday)
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: None until 11dpo/retrieval Then massive exhaustion. Since the positive result, I've had a couple bouts of nausea.
What day you got your BFP: 12dpo on an IC AND a Clearblue digi!
HPT before blood test: I took 5 total, all positive. 2 on 12dpo, 1 on 13dpo and 2 on 14dpo
Number of first beta: 133
Number of second beta: 520
Number of babies: TWINS!!!
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: Keep up the hope through your cycle. I had a doctor tell me to be prepared that my cycle might be cancelled, but we went ahead with only having a "few" good sized follies. It's QUALITY over QUANTITY. Also, I watched a lot of funny tv shows (The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother) and that really helped me pass the time during the TWW without obsessing too much. Also..... I found it easier if I didn't ask about my E2 levels or anything like that. I decided to let them handle it and do whatever it is they thought was best. It helped me to not over-analyze or compare with other ladies.

Here's the pic of my 12dpo digi. :haha:

Attachments

• CBDigi 002.jpg
    CBDigi 002.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 32
CONGRATS SquirrelGirl!! So funny that you watched the Big Bang Theory and HIMYM...I watched both of those a lot in the tww as well. Maybe laughing really does help :)

I had read online that a study showed laughing does help! Something about women who had medical clowns entertain them after the transfer increasing success rates. So since my clinic doesn't have a medical clown :haha: I settled for some really funny tv shows.

squirrelGirl!! Congrats!!! U must be over the roof!!!:happydance: My beta is Saterday... Watching the friends series all over again lol!! I'm keeping hope even though it does get quite difficult at times... Have still not bought a HPT !!! I figured I'd rather get the result just once! Dont wanna enhance The emotional roller coster! :)

2 days left!!!!!

Congrats SquirrelGirl!

I will post whn I make it to the end of the first tri. Me and paranoia :)

Can any1 tell me abt vasoprin i av bn on chlomid and now am been place on vasoprin and folic acid.
Som1 shld help out wt ds info

1st beta was 128!! Waiting for a while before I post all my info. :flower:

Beautiful beta rosababy! Got a good first beta also:). Waiting for the ultrasound before posting more information! It all sounds so surreal!! I have never slept as much as I have been sleeping now:). I just can't get enough zzzzzzzz

whew, it took me two days of work to get through this thread, but I love it ! I'm in the middle of my first IVF cycle now (four more days of stims, my RE estimated), and I hope that I can post a success story on here soon. <3

Also, hi Berki ! Thanks for introducing me to these forums. :)

Hey girl!! Glad you are enjoying it!! Its a diff spin from TMP! I like it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->