List your IVF Successes here

hi ladies, omg so many bfp,s in here !! brilliant makes me feel much more positive im down regging and start stimming next week for my third ivf icsi cycle i have had 2 previous failed cycles so im hoping and praying third time lucky !! im 37 db is 30 he has low sc i have no tubes due to ectopics plus several mc,s 1 triploidy at 7 + 5weeks i have 1 ds of 19 im strting menopur next week was on gonal f last cycles so hoping i respond well i was fine with the gonal f but re changed it to menopur said have better pregnancy rates and better egg quality ? so any insight would be great expected er is 23 jan and hoping to put back 2 x blasts if all go,s to well i had 1 blast first cycle 7 eggs 4 made it to 5 day no frosties 2nd cycle 11 eggs 2 fertilised with db frozen sperm as he was working away we feel this is why only 2 fertilised as out of 7 first cycle 6 fertilised my fsh is 6.2 i so hope i get to post a bfp on here also what else would help baby aspirin etc ? i do have an extra shot of hcg from last cycle wondering wether to use it after transfer i no alot of clinics do as can help with implantation any advice on this and how much etc as a 6500 iu syringe have not told my clinic my lining last cycles was not great from what i remember in the 7mm range anything else i can take as well as the cyclogest pessaries that would help ? im so anxious this time as my last go at this i will be heartbroken if it dosent work again trying to think positive could really do with some support right now thanks ladies.......

baby asprin thins the blood over time which makes a better lining in the womb with better blood circulation to the uterus preventing miscarriage, but you need to take it for a while for it to take affect xx :winkwink:

thanks for that hunny good luck to u as well here hoping this is the lucky thread and we all get our :bfp:s !!! feel a bit more optimistic today im up n down a loony at the moment lol !!!

you have a signature now Donna LOL

LOL !! are u sure elizabeth !! have just been reading about your ivf journey it brought a tear to my eye im very sorry for your loss my darling i will be praying this cycle works for u to and u get your take home baby hunny heres hoping third time lucky for us both fingers x,d xxx

Starting ivf journey very soon cant wait to read this thread. X

me too! when is your cycle starting?

Hi my first consultation at ivf clinic is on thursday and they said that it will be 2/3 months to start. Have had all blood test done at local clinic so very soon I hope. X what about you. X

pretty much the same, all tests done, just waiting for a start date, should find out in the next two weeks. i asked my fertilty Dr about wait time/wait lists, she said that we'll be starting straight away, but she works from my local hospital, so she has to refer me over to the fertilty clinic which is at a private hospital (in the same town) so going by her word i expect 1-2 months. But i am impatient, so i'll be chasing them up every week if i don't here anything.

xxx

I just found out that I'm having TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to go back and update my previous post. I totally thought it was just going to be one! I'm super shocked! hasn't sunk in yet!! oh my goodness!

:wohoo:

I just found out that I'm having TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to go back and update my previous post. I totally thought it was just going to be one! I'm super shocked! hasn't sunk in yet!! oh my goodness!

Congrats Squirrel!!! Welcome to the twins club :)

Congratulations squirrel, so excited for you, how amazing. I would love twins. X x

Squirrel, that's awesome news!! :yipee: :yipee:

Ladies, my 3rd beta was nice and high. Just waiting for my 6 week scan next Monday. Nervous as all get out, but trying to remain calm. :thumbup:

Congratulations SquirrelGirl!!! You must be extatic!! Both my beta were nice and high waiting for my first scan before posting my success:).
Keep the good news coming y'all! :happydance:

Name: Debbie

How long TTC: nearly 4 and a half years

Diagnosis or any known issues: unexplained, but have slightly raised FSH and lowish AMH

Treatments you tried before IVF: 3 rounds of clomid, 5 iui (3 natural and 2 with clomid)
How many IVF did you do before success: 1st ivf had mmc, 2nd ivf i didn't respond to the meds so cycle was cancelled, 3rd time lucky :thumbup:

Are you using donor eggs or sperm: no

Protocol (meds taken): first 2 cycles were long protocol, first was buserelin for 2 weeks, then stimmed with menopur, 2nd cycle buserelin for 3 weeks (think my system just completely shut down) and stimmed with gonal-f, my third cycle was antagonist protocol, used menopur for stimming, and can't remember what the other drug was called

How many follicles at ER: 11

How many eggs retrieved: 11

How many eggs fertilized: 8

How many days between ER and ET: 5

How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: can't remember, i think they were graded A or B and i had 2 transferred

How many days bed rest: none, but took it very easy for 2 weeks

Symptoms or issues during 2WW: cramping, massive bloating 6 days post transfer with nausea, possible mild OHSS

What day you got your BFP: 9dp5dt

HPT before blood test: yes

Number of first beta: n/a

Number of babies: 2 :cloud9:

Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: its a very hard process, i don't think anything would have prepared us for the massive swings of emotions

i took my whole cycle off work, and also started acupuncture a few months before starting and continued with this through the cycle

good luck everyone

Congrats MRsSunshine!!! :) loved hearing all about ur success!! Hope u have a happy and healthy 9months:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->