List your IVF Successes here

Just got home from my transfer... It went very well and we decided to transfer TWO embryos!!! The embryologist came in and told us that there were 2 good looking embryos (a 4AB blast and a 3AA blast) and acted like that's what we were putting in. Then she hesitated and said... Unless you want one?? Both my husband and I felt like she thought right off that we should put both in. Then the dr told us that there is a 40% chance of pregnancy and 25% chance of twins with both going in. The other factor was that there were only 2 "ok" looking embryos to freeze. I just felt like if I froze one of the good ones and didn't end up pregnant and lost that one in the thaw, it would have been wasted for nothing. I'm very comfortable with my decision which is a huge relief. Thank you again for all of your input!!

NOW FOR THE WAIT...................

AWWW teta HOW EXCITING, as long as you and your DH are happy thats all that matters. The waiting begins....... lots and lots and lots of baby dust coming your way. xxxxxxxx

Omg, I can't believe I can finally post here! Just had my 8 week scan and saw the heartbeat for the 3rd time today! :cloud9:

Name: Rosababy
How long TTC: 1.5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: damaged tubes, slight male factor
Treatments you tried before IVF: Clomid x3 months
How many IVF did you do before success: 2 (2nd round successful)
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): Lupron, Menopur, Progesterone shots and suppositories
How many follicles at ER: Um, I don't know, maybe 8 that were worth mentioning?
How many eggs retrieved: 14, only 7 were mature
How many eggs fertilized: 5, 3 were good by day 3
How many days between ER and ET: Day 3 transfer
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 3 transferred: 2 A/8 cell and 1 B
How many days bed rest: Just the day of transfer and day after, went to work and did light activity for 2 days and then had Christmas break for a week.
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Mild OHSS and lots of fluid in my abdomen, so I was very bloated, cramps throughout, and actually felt the implantation cramps, heartburn, constipation, pregnancy dreams
What day you got your BFP: 11dp3dt (14 dpo)
HPT before blood test: No! I did the first round and was shocked to see the 1 line. I was ruined for the rest of the day, and was glad I waited the 2nd round.
Number of first beta: 128
Number of babies: 1 :cloud9:
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: Don't put all your hope in the first round. Mine didn't work and I was shocked and devastated. I was much more relaxed for my 2nd round, and I think it helped a lot. I did acupuncture twice a week for the 2nd round and I LOVED it! I was so much more calm, and I think it was because of the acupuncture. I highly recommend it. Also, the 2ww is like none you've ever experienced...it's so long and scary! Have a project lined up to work on during the wait to help you. Also, I've heard laughing helps with implantation, so have funny movies and dvds ready for after the transfer.

Congrats rosababy!!

Teta, I am so glad you are confident you made the right decision. Good luck and lots of baby dust!!!!!!

Thanks, ladies! I'm still in shock, I think.

Arimas, I love your avatar. I LOVED my glow worm when I was little!!

Just curious about everyone's experience with symptoms and if they meant anything. I'm 3dp5dt and making myself looney of course! :wacko:

I have been crampy every day since the transfer, just a little bit the day after and then worse yesterday and today. I figure it's one of 4 things. The progesterone (crinone), my enlarged ovaries, :af:, or implantation. Probably the progesterone since it started to soon after the ET. I can't believe how crazy I am going!! :dohh:

The progesterone gave me cramps the entire time, so try not to read too much into it. That stuff is terrible! :dohh:

Congrats rosa!!!! Hope to be posting my success story on Here too!!
Good luck everyone:)

Omg, I can't believe I can finally post here! Just had my 8 week scan and saw the heartbeat for the 3rd time today! :cloud9:

Name: Rosababy
How long TTC: 1.5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: damaged tubes, slight male factor
Treatments you tried before IVF: Clomid x3 months
How many IVF did you do before success: 2 (2nd round successful)
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): Lupron, Menopur, Progesterone shots and suppositories
How many follicles at ER: Um, I don't know, maybe 8 that were worth mentioning?
How many eggs retrieved: 14, only 7 were mature
How many eggs fertilized: 5, 3 were good by day 3
How many days between ER and ET: Day 3 transfer
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 3 transferred: 2 A/8 cell and 1 B
How many days bed rest: Just the day of transfer and day after, went to work and did light activity for 2 days and then had Christmas break for a week.
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Mild OHSS and lots of fluid in my abdomen, so I was very bloated, cramps throughout, and actually felt the implantation cramps, heartburn, constipation, pregnancy dreams
What day you got your BFP: 11dp3dt (14 dpo)
HPT before blood test: No! I did the first round and was shocked to see the 1 line. I was ruined for the rest of the day, and was glad I waited the 2nd round.
Number of first beta: 128
Number of babies: 1 :cloud9:
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: Don't put all your hope in the first round. Mine didn't work and I was shocked and devastated. I was much more relaxed for my 2nd round, and I think it helped a lot. I did acupuncture twice a week for the 2nd round and I LOVED it! I was so much more calm, and I think it was because of the acupuncture. I highly recommend it. Also, the 2ww is like none you've ever experienced...it's so long and scary! Have a project lined up to work on during the wait to help you. Also, I've heard laughing helps with implantation, so have funny movies and dvds ready for after the transfer.

Rosebaby Im so happy to see your post here and so happy everything is going well for you :dance::dance::dance:

Im hoping to post here at some point, right now too nervous until my ultrasound, but you can look in my spoiler to see my success so far! FET has given me my first ever BFP in 2 years, after a failed fresh cycle. Still early days but so far so good....so even if your 1st cycle fails dont give up! :hugs:

YAY Rosa!! Woo-hoo!

I am now 13 weeks and STILL can't believe it! I will post in a few more :)

I FINALLY have my first bfp. After 3 years of trying, 5 IUI's and a few other not-so-fun procedures. We have three positive betas but I won't be comfortable posting all the details until the ultrasound on the 20th. I can't believe it.

Congratulations ladies!

I FINALLY have my first bfp. After 3 years of trying, 5 IUI's and a few other no-so-fun procedures. We have three positive betas but I won't be comfortable posting all the details until the ultrasound on the 20th. I can't believe it.

Congratulations ladies!

congrats and good luck..... Im the same, my scan is on the 21st.

I FINALLY have my first bfp. After 3 years of trying, 5 IUI's and a few other not-so-fun procedures. We have three positive betas but I won't be comfortable posting all the details until the ultrasound on the 20th. I can't believe it.

Congratulations ladies!

huge congrats hun :happydance:

Congratulations ladies!

I am so pleased for you huni xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"