List your IVF Successes here

Congrats Trying to Cope - goes to show, it only takes 1 and we shouldn't be so bogged down with the numbers.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well I have read this post before but currently lying in bed after 5 day transfer yesterday. Love reading the success stories and really hoping I can post her in 2weeks. Xxx

thank you ladies for posting your success stories. It really helps those who are hoping to start or starting this "bumpy" ride. I am new to the world of ivf forums and there are so many of them...its mind boggling. So glad I found this one with positive stories and it gives me a reason to hope everything's going to be alright.

Congrats to all the BFPs on here. This thread has been really helpful to me as I go for egg retrieval tomorrow. These stories give me hope and have put my mind some what at ease. I hope that I am able to post my success story here by the end of the month. Thanks again ladies for sharing. :flower:

Name: Fifer
How long TTC: 2 year
Diagnosis or any known issues: MF & mild PCO
Treatments you tried before IVF: none
How many IVF did you do before success: 2nd time blessed
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: Nope, all our own
Protocol (meds taken): this time it was menupur & clexane 1st time gonal F
How many follicles at ER: not sure, 12 I think
How many eggs retrieved: 10
How many eggs fertilized: 4
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 3day 8 cell (great quality!)
How many days bed rest: 0. Went to work next day
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: suffered from mild OHSS which was HORRIBLE. Massively bloated, terrible cramping, headache and sickness
What day you got your BFP: 9DP3DT (12 DPO)
HPT before blood test: No, and I still haven't POAS!
Number of first beta: 120 @ 12DPO
Number of babies: Saw 2 amazing heartbeats yesterday!
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process:

Not so much what else I would want to know but please ladies keep on posting! I learned so so much from reading on here and although I was never a poster there has been so much that each and everone of you taught me. Especially the OHSS stuff - I realised that I may be in a bit of bother after reading postings of similar experiences and I saught help immediately. I was going to ride out how I was feeling as I felt like I was being a bit of a wimp complaining.

Name: LINKY
How long TTC: 3 YEARS
Diagnosis or any known issues: MF VERY LOW COUNT
Treatments you tried before IVF: none
How many IVF did you do before success: 1ST TIME, TRULY GREATFUL
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: NO
Protocol (meds taken): SYNAREL AND GONAL F
How many follicles at ER: not sure, 19
How many eggs retrieved: 10
How many eggs fertilized: 4
How many days between ER and ET: 2
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 DAY TOP QUALITY 4 CELL, 1 TRANSFERRED.
How many days bed rest: AFTER ET 3
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: WATERY DISCHARGE, SORE BOOBS, NAUSEA BY END OF 2WW
What day you got your BFP: 16 DAYS AFTER 2 DAY TRANSFER
HPT before blood test: YES
Number of first beta: DONT KNOW
Number of babies: SAW 1 STRONG HEARTBEAT ON TUESDAY

I would say to all you ladies, please do not be dissapointed if you dont go to blast, i had a 2 day transfer and got a succsess , the quicker they are back with mummy the better. Good luck to everyone going through the ivf journey
xx

Congrats Fifer and Linky! Two great success stories!!!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you both!

Aww I love coming back on this thread and reading all the success stories! :cloud9: It only seems like yesterday I was adding my own success story to this thread and now my beautiful ivf miracle is nearly 13 weeks old. Congrats to all you ladies and good luck to those doing IVF :flower:

Name: SARAH
How long TTC: 2 YEARS
Diagnosis or any known issues: ADHESIONS IN PELVIC AREA
Treatments you tried before IVF: 3 rounds of IUI WITH CLOMID AND FEMARA
How many IVF did you do before success: 1ST TIME
Protocol (meds taken): LONG LUPRON PROTOCOL, GONAL F, MENOPUR
How many follicles at ER: 30
How many eggs retrieved: 9, BUT THEY DROPPED 3 ON THE FLOOR! So 6
How many eggs fertilized: 3 with ICSI
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 GRADE B
How many days bed rest: DAY of ET, RETURNED TO NORMAL THE NEXT DAY
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: SHARP PAINS THAT LASTED A FEW MINUTES 6DP3DT, SORE BOOBS
What day you got your BFP: 7DP3DT
Number of first beta: 201 AT 11DP3DT
Number of babies: IT'S TWINS!!
RELAX! Don't focus on numbers.. At the end of the day, you only need one or two good embryos. And don't be upset if you can't make it to a 5DT!! I cried for days but I got pregnant with twins off a 3DT! Watch lots of comedies, eat good meals, and just know that none of this is in your hands.

Thank you so much for your post NavyWife! H&H 9 months to you & your beautiful babies.

Name: Evelyn
How long TTC: 3.5 YEARS
Diagnosis or any known issues: PCOS & Male Factor Infertility (low motility, low volume)
Treatments you tried before IVF: 4 IUIs with Injectables, 1 mini-IVF
How many IVF did you do before success: 1st standard IVF
Protocol (meds taken): Did IVM (where eggs are taken and matured in lab) so I only took Estrace until ER.
How many follicles at ER: 46
How many eggs retrieved: 9, 8 matured in lab
How many eggs fertilized: 7 with ICSI
How many days between ER and ET: 4
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2, 8-cell (1 grade A, 1 grade B) & 1, 4-cell grade A
How many days bed rest: Stayed in a hotel that day/night near office, went home next day and took it easy for 2 more days.
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: From 6 dp3dt was ridiculously tired, where I started to fall asleep while we were at a restaurant eating dinner.
What day you got your BFP: 9DP3DT
Number of first beta: 368 AT 14DP3DT (which was also my bday!)
Number of babies: It was a twin pregnancy but one stopped growing at 8 weeks. Was blessed with a healthy, beautiful baby boy!
What we all want to know that after the struggle you will end up with your miracle. Ladies it will happen if you keep your mind open to all possibilities. I finally got my miracle from a clinical trial, never would have guessed that!

Ladies,
I could not resist and POAS...today it is 7dp5dt and it is positive. I tried first using internet cheapies and got consistently faint lines. So, I convinced myself those were evaporation lines. But then ,i went ahead and bought FRER and in less than a minute there was a qite visible line! Sounds like a BFP, bt I am terrified by the idea that it could be the trigger shot. Although, today it would be 14 dpt.

Heeelp meeeeeeeee :blush:

awww, yay! Congrats! The trigger would be long gone out of your system by now. But if you still don't believe it, take another cheapie test tomorrow and see if the line gets darker!

navywife - they DROPPED 3 ON THE FLOOR!!!!????????????????? Wow, that was a bad day in the office for some embroyologist! I am so pleased it didnt stop you gettiing a BFP!

Mrs max good luck with testing tomorrow xx

Sweetcurly sounds like a bfp to me, congratulations xxxx

Navy wife.......congratulations. I'm still in shock they dropped 3 on the floor. Wow xx

Congratulations to all the new bfp and ladies with beautiful miracles. This post has really helped me and I will post after dating scan xxx

Ladies,
I could not resist and POAS...today it is 7dp5dt and it is positive. I tried first using internet cheapies and got consistently faint lines. So, I convinced myself those were evaporation lines. But then ,i went ahead and bought FRER and in less than a minute there was a qite visible line! Sounds like a BFP, bt I am terrified by the idea that it could be the trigger shot. Although, today it would be 14 dpt.

Heeelp meeeeeeeee :blush:

I would say definately BFP, I poas at 5dp5dt and the lines keep getting darker.... congratulations. xxx

navywife - they DROPPED 3 ON THE FLOOR!!!!????????????????? Wow, that was a bad day in the office for some embroyologist! I am so pleased it didnt stop you gettiing a BFP!

Yes, it was the worst feeling in the entire world. At the time I was very upset that it happened, but their policy(military facility) was very strict about only putting one embryo back in. But they definitely owed us a lot after that incident, so we were able to put back 2. And now that were pregnant with twins, it feels like fate. :cloud9:

Just goes to show some of the worst things can end up as blessings in the end!

:cloud9: - Definitely meant to be - maybe your little embies kicked the bad ones out the way ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->