List your IVF Successes here

Finally posting my success :)

How long TTC: 1.5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: PCOS and MF (low morph and count)
Treatments you tried before IVF: clomid, 2 iuis (1 resulted in chemical)
How many IVF did you do before success: 1st time lucky, although transfer was frozen due to OHSS :cloud9:
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): Metformin for PCOS/ Levothyroxine for Hypothyroid/ Puregon & Cetrotide & Repronex for STIMMING/ Prolactin (5 days) & Prednisone Steroid (5 days) & Estrace (12 weeks) & Progesterone Suppositories (12 weeks) for TRANSFER
How many follicles at ER: unsure
How many eggs retrieved:25, 21 mature
How many eggs fertilized:19 with ICSI
How many days between ER and ET:5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred:10 of 19 made it to blast, all were frozen and 1 AA was transferred a month later
How many days bed rest:1 bed rest, 5 days relaxing
Symptoms or issues during 2WW:a little burning sensation where transfer was, heavy and swollen boobs
What day you got your BFP:5dp5dt
HPT before blood test:Yes - at 5 days post transfer
Number of first beta:79 at 7dp5dt, 172 at 9dp5dt
Number of babies:1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process:The stress and emotion leading up to IVF is a lot more than when actually going through. Waiting for phone calls re: fertilization etc is just as hard as waiting for a beta call.

Hi ladies, Dh and I are in the process of going through out first IVF. I have my basline sono and bloodwork and Friday and hopefully we'll be able to start stims that night. My RE said is all looks good we should be looking for a retrival around the 16th. We've been through such a rollercoaster so far as far as ttc. I started getting really nervous yesterday, I just want everything to work out. For anyone who has been through this how often did you go see the doctor in between the start of your stims and retrival? I have a link in my siggy for my blog...check it out!!!

Wow lots of new bfp congratulations!!! Gives me more hope!! Down revving next week for second time!!

posting so this will add to my list... finally decided to go with ivf.. almost scared though by how positive this list is.. ill already feel horrible if it doesnt work... anyway, start lupron on may 11 for planned er the week of june 11 (off work but i may have to go to court.. yay stress)

I love that this thread is about IVF success stories. Thank you to all the ladies who share your wonderful news, H&H 9 months to you all and let's keep 'em coming ladies! :hugs:

Hello!! Got my bfp, on sunday with a hot and on may 1st a blood BETA and it was positive swell!!!! we only transferred 1 emby!! single transfers work!!!

Good morning ladies!!! Sooo I just got back from my baseline. NO CYSTS!!!!! YAYYYY!!! I had 10 follicles on each side...so 20 total!!! They are just going to wait for my bloods to come back and as long as everything is ok, I start my stims tomorrow and Monday I go in for my first sonogram. I feel so relieved!!!

Hello!! Got my bfp, on sunday with a hot and on may 1st a blood BETA and it was positive swell!!!! we only transferred 1 emby!! single transfers work!!!

congrats!! and I agree, I did a single frozen blast transfer (after a failed fresh 2 blast transfer) and so far so good, 18 weeks tomorrow.

Finally posting my success

How long TTC: 7 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Female scar tissue and MF (low count)
Treatments you tried before IVF: just :sex:
How many IVF did you do before success: 1st time blessing
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): Long Lupron Very Low meds... doc thought I might hyper stimulate.. Gonal-F 275 for 7 days, lupron 21 days, steroid, folic acid and, 2 vials of Luveris, HGC Trigger
How many follicles at ER: looked like 18
How many eggs retrieved: 11, 9 mature
How many eggs fertilized: 6 with ICSI
How many days between ER and ET:5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1 embryo transferred 4 embryos frozen.
How many days bed rest: 24 hours bed rest... after that I went on with my like, like go hang with friends, go to church. I did not stay on couch the whole 24 hour either. I went up to the bathroom and even cooked breakfast for myself. I didn't go to gym or walk too fast... but I wanted my body to not go into shock thinking something abnormal is happening...
Symptoms or issues during 2WW:a very bad constipation, mild cramps... Nothing abnormal!! Just as if af was coming.
What day you got your BFP:4dp5dt on HPT
HPT before blood test:Yes - 4 days post transfer
Number of first beta: 58 at 6dp5dt, 211 at 9dp5dt
Number of babies:1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: Very bad constipation after ET... so bad I cried and could not move!

That's wonderful Godpromised! Thank you for sharing your story, H&H 9 months to you.

Thank you!! so happy.. just trying to take it easy.... and not analyze very twinge

For anyone who has been through this how often did you go see the doctor in between the start of your stims and retrival? QUOTE]

Good Luck with everything. At the start of the stim meds I went to the office once a week. The closer I got to my ER they had my coming in about every other day to monitor the size of the follicles. :thumbup:

Name: Jill
How long TTC: 4 YEARS
Diagnosis or any known issues: PCOS
Treatments you tried before IVF: Clomid
How many IVF did you do before success: 2 IVF, 1 FET
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: NO
Protocol (meds taken): Lupron Gonal & Menopur
How many follicles at ER: 15
How many eggs retrieved: 12
How many eggs fertilized: 8 with ICSI
How many days between ER and ET: 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 3 Blasts/ My center doesn't grade.
How many days bed rest: Stayed home the day of and the following day.
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: None, I was sure it hadn't worked
What day you got your BFP: 5DP5DT
HPT before blood test: YES
Number of first beta: 121 8DP5DT
Number of babies: 1 beautiful little man
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process:
That I would eventually succeed. Of all the procedures, injections, and tests the worst part of the entire struggle was the hopelessness that set in from time to time. Just stay positive, think of the end result. Know that you will be a Mom. Good luck on your journies.:hugs:

Congratulations New ladies. So pleased for you all. Will post my success soon xxxxxx

Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process:
That I would eventually succeed. Of all the procedures, injections, and tests the worst part of the entire struggle was the hopelessness that set in from time to time. Just stay positive, think of the end result. Know that you will be a Mom. :

I think this is great advice, when my fresh cycle failed I wish a little angel could have whispered in my head 'dont be sad, you will be pregnant in 2 months'. You never know when its going to be your month and the feeling it will never work enters all our heads. congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->