List your IVF Successes here

Wow! What wonderful success stories. Thank you ladies for sharing. H&H pregnancy for all of you! :flower:

Name: Jo
How long TTC: 6 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: i have pcos
Treatments you tried before IVF: clomid
How many IVF did you do before success: 1 fresh cycle, one frozen
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): short protocol, menopur and cetrotide on the fresh cycle which resulted in freeze all due to OHSS. Frozen cycle used climaval and utrogestan, all the time taking pregnacare too,
How many follicles at ER: not sure
How many eggs retrieved: 22
How many eggs fertilized: 14
How many days between ER and ET: all embies frozen at day 1 due to OHSS
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1 x 7 cell and 1 8 cell, both day 3 and grade A. Still have 7 day 1 embryo's frozen
How many days bed rest: 2
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: developed thrush around day 5, real bad af cramps, brown spotting 9dpt with harsh cramps
What day you got your BFP: positive HPT 13dp3dt
HPT before blood test: Yes
Number of first beta: we don't get blood tests here!
Number of babies: unsure as yet - scan on 25th June
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: It is a scary process but it's best to take it in bite size pieces and try not to learn to much at once. One baby step at a time. Try so hard not to symptom spot during the tww (the longest period of your life!). Try keep up the PMA, i told myself daily that there was no reason why it shouldn't work.

Currently going through IVF, well ICSI and only having funding for 1 cycle from our PCT it's really reassuring reading these success stories. Hope I can share my own in the next month or 2.

I will be stalking this thread now since I'm getting ready to do IVF. :) SO happy to have found a thread like this! Congrats to all of the bfp's and I really hope to join you all soon!

Good luck Tinkerbell xxx

Thank you and congratulations on your wonderful BFP x

I will be stalking this thread now since I'm getting ready to do IVF. :) SO happy to have found a thread like this! Congrats to all of the bfp's and I really hope to join you all soon!

wishing you lots of luck, do you know when you'll be starting? X

tinkerbell - I'm starting in about 3 days. I just have to wait to get my period and then we're moving forward. I already have my protocol and we're doing down regulation so I'll be on lupron for a while about 19 days I think they said and then I'll be starting with the gonadtropins (I have GonalF left over from my IUI cycle and they might just keep my on that medication since I responded very well to it) and then retrieval, then progesterone injections up until the 8th or 10th week of pregnancy I think.

It's all very overwhelming and a lot of learn but I have no other choice because IUI just isn't working for us. This thread is awesome and really gives me hope!

good luck to all of you that have started or will be starting ivf soon!

This is my very first post. I decided to join to offer encouragement to others in my position as this thread helped me so much when i went though my IVF. I have just has a 6+4 scan and saw one lovely little heartbeat. Here goes...

Name:baby1formoi
How long TTC:10months
Diagnosis or any known issues: very Low AMH ( 2.9 on UK scale) High FSH 10.9
Treatments you tried before IVF:none
How many IVF did you do before success: a very lucky first time.
Are you using donor eggs or sperm:no
Protocol (meds taken): Long protocol using Synarel sprays, 375 menopur, Ovitrelle trigger and Cyclogest pessaries
How many follicles at ER: 9
How many eggs retrieved:9
How many eggs fertilised:8
How many days between ER and ET:5 days
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1 AB Blast
How many days bed rest: none
Symptoms or issues during 2WW:sore boobs for 1st week only. I bled brown blood in 2nd week for 4 days. ( 7,8 and 9 days past 5dt)
What day you got your BFP:8days past 5 day transfer
HPT before blood test:no blood test
Number of first beta:n/a
Number of babies:1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process:

I didn't find the IVF process stressful at all but the 2ww is awful. Every day leading to the
I tested from 5days past and got a BPN. I bled ( brown blood - small amounts but not just spotting) and thought that it was over. That is the worst part of the whole process. I wish i had not done the tests before the dates suggested by the hospital as it just brought me heartache.

I had no symptoms after 5dp5dt until a week after my BFP. But now, I love my sore boobs!

I hope this helps someone like it helped me!

Congrats!!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

keep the success stories coming!!

Hi ladies I just had. MY consultation today I'm starting. Er long protocol on sunday with a 10 prostap injection I was told today I have a very low AMH at 2.6 because of the 2 surgeries for severe endometriosis I'm I have been on BCP for about 5 months with only 1 break so I'm worried of over suppression has anyone had a similar protocol with good result?

Blessed - I know this is supposed to be just for success stories but can i break the rules to say CONGRATS!!!!!! I see you just got your BFP!!!!!! :happydance: Cant wait until you post your success story - you deserve it for keeping this board alive and offering such inspiration to us IVFers!

Sending HUGE congrats to you, Blessed :hugs:. I hardly post but I still keep up with this thread I started last year, before my successful cycle, and you've really kept this board going. Very very happy for you, hun!

As I get ready to start round #2 - I continue to find this thread so inspiring and look forward to each and every new post!

Name:Sharkey
How long TTC: Many many years to mention
Diagnosis or any known issues: AMH ( 0.00 on UK scale) FSH went up to 11+ at one point, No Tubes due to ectopic removal In one & blockage In the other
Treatments you tried before IVF: None
How many IVF did you do before success: 1st time lucky with our miracle!
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): Long protocol - Suprecur, Fostimon, Ovitrelle, Cyclogest
How many follicles at ER: 9
How many eggs retrieved: 7
How many eggs fertilised: 2 (3 damaged In the ICSI process)
How many days between ER and ET: 3DT
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: One 12 Cell embie
How many days bed rest: Decided to take the full 2WW off work
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Diziness, Backache, Twinges, Emotional
What day you got your BFP: 7DP 3DT
HPT before blood test: No blood test
Number of first beta: n/a
Number of babies:1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process:
Take each day as It comes, nothing Is ever straightforward & that also applies to IVF... Go Into this with the outlook that It can & won't work.... We were convinced It wouldn't work due to the AMH of 0.00 and being told we had a slim chance of a bi-logical child & here I am living proof It does work...... Wishing you girlies every success In your treatments x x x

Congrats Sharkey! Very inspiring!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"