List your IVF Successes here

Name: Kim
How long TTC: Since december
Diagnosis or any known issues: None
Treatments you tried before IVF: 4 rounds of iui (though turns out the sperm was garbage so... didnt really do any as far as im concerned)
How many IVF did you do before success: Just the one
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: yes donor sperm, im single
Protocol (meds taken): lupron suppression, then gonal f, menopur and medrol
How many follicles at ER: 13
How many eggs retrieved:13- 12 mature
How many eggs fertilized: 11
How many days between ER and ET: 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 grade 1 blastocysts (froze 4)
How many days bed rest: None, immediately got on muni (pub trans) and went and sat in court
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: 2 dp5dt i suddenly felt like i got hit with a brick. exhausted, out of it etc but thought it was maybe that i swapped from pio to crinone
What day you got your BFP: 6dp5dt - super faint on FRER,, then tested again 8dp5dt the day of my beta
HPT before blood test: 6dp5dt. FRER
Number of first beta: 148 8dp5dt 349 10dp5dt progesterone of 279
Number of babies:2
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: That in a lot of ways it was less stressful than IUI. For some reason I believed my doc that despite the fact that the sperm was garbage that there was still something wrong with me. This was good reassurance that I was fine.

YAY!!! Drsquid!!! You have passed the 12 weeks!!! Must be a relief!! :)

Name: Kelly9 (Tiffany)
How long TTC: 20 months (including months where I was pregnant with daughter before she passed)
Diagnosis or any known issues: Moderate male factor. Uterine Fistula
Treatments you tried before IVF: Charting, Clomid
How many IVF did you do before success: First ICSI was bfp, lost our daughter at 18 weeks. FET was bfn, second ICSI bfp
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: no
Protocol (meds taken): BCP, Suprefact, luveris, Gonal F, Progesterone and Esterace
How many follicles at ER: 2nd ICSI: 12
How many eggs retrieved: 2nd ICSI: 14 eggs but only 7 mature
How many eggs fertilized: 6
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1 perfect hatched blast
How many days bed rest: 2: day of collection and transfer
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: sore boobs, tiredness, cramps
What day you got your BFP: 8dpo (3dp5dt)
HPT before blood test: Yes bfp.
Number of first beta: 12dpo: 128
Number of babies: 1

I'm just over 9 weeks, have had two scans, baby is perfect, I do have a subchorionic hematoma though that will be watched. Hopefully will go away soon!

Name: Jules
How long TTC: 10 months; just started trying when a routine test showed there were problems.
Diagnosis or any known issues: Me; low AMH, hence quick path in to assisted conception in case I ran out of time! Most significant problem turned out to be a very thin lining. DH; antisperm antibodies and viscous samples
Treatments you tried before IVF: 3 IUI’s (after hyscosys; IVF after a hysteroscopy)
How many IVF did you do before success: BFP first round (only 4.5 weeks now so very early days. So hopeful it sticks…)
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): Short protocol - Gonal F, Cetrotide, Ovitrelle trigger then progesterone (400mg 3x per day and oestrogen patches) plus baby aspirin all the way through and pre-conception multivits all to do to 12 weeks.
How many follicles at ER: Approx 11
How many eggs retrieved: 16
How many eggs fertilized: Did half of the batch with ISCI (of which 7 of 8 fertilised) and the other half with normal IVF (of which 6 of 8 fertilised). 9 still going at Day 3; 4 blastocysts still going at Day 5.
How many days between ER and ET: 5 day blastocyst transfer
How many and quality of blasts transferred: 1 blast of “good quality” (was not told the grade and too nervous/distracted to even ask) was transferred (3 frosties of “good quality”)
How many days bed rest: I took 2 days off after the ER (which I didn’t really need as felt broadly ok) and 2 days off after the ET, which I spent lounging around on the couch.
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: All AF type symptoms (probably due to the Cyclogest) so cramping, swollen, sore boobs, major back ache. Approx 4 days before my AF was due, I started to get some weird tingling in the wall of my abs and
shooting down underneath. Lasted about 1.5 days. It was then that I thought something may have worked.
What day you got your BFP: Tested 5dp5dt which was negative and I was crushed (too early to test!), tested again at 7dp5dt and it was a faint positive.
HPT before blood test: Yes, clinic doesn’t do beta.
Number of first beta: NA
Number of babies: Presuming 1 although a couple more weeks to the 7 week scan (praying we get there!).

Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process:

The 2WW is the most difficult and while hard, avoid symptom spotting if you can. All the symptoms of early pregnancy so far feel exactly like AF is due so you just rip yourself up trying to read too much into them. Some people don’t get any symptoms at all and still get a BFP. Given that, symptom spotting is meaningless. Take each day as it comes in the 2WW and I just focussed each day on getting the next day and no looking no further (breaking things into units of time helped it pass quicker). Use HPT’s with caution as I had a full meltdown when I tested 5dp5dt only to find two days later that I had a faint positive. If you do test early, take it with a pinch of salt. Try to go easy on yourself. The process can at times be really gruelling. If your DH isn’t particularly supportive, don’t feel bad about this but make sure you have close family/friends that you can talk to about how you’re feeling (I can’t really talk to my DH as he’s not much of a listener/very patient so I was lucky that my mum was fantastic, as was my best friend).

Best of luck to all those TTC’s and fingers crossed that little beans stay stuck! x

Name: Seoul
How long TTC: 5.5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: PCOS annovulation
Treatments you tried before IVF: I was on Clomid pretty much for 4.5 years straight only stopped when pregnant and for couple months after m/c's (all my previous pregnancies have been m/c's) and 2 IUI's.
How many IVF did you do before success: 2 actually Fresh IVF resulted in m/c and this was first FET.
Protocol (meds taken): Progynova twice a day until 10 weeks, Crinone once a day 3 days before transfer up until 10 weeks. Astrix 100mg until 12 weeks. (Fresh cycle was short protocal Gonal- F for one week then Ovidrel, Crinone and Astrix)
How many follicles at ER: doctor said too many to count
How many eggs retrieved: 43
How many eggs fertilized: at first none they did ICSI and 38 fertilized.
How many days between ER and ET: 6 days
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 transferred unsure of grading doctor said excellent.
How many days bed rest: pretty much first 7 weeks of pregnancy due to previous m/c's
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: I felt fine not really any cramps. 4 days after transfer I had some food aversions and just didn't feel right. pretty much didn't get any symptoms until 7 weeks.
What day you got your BFP: 6dp6dt HPT beta done 11dp6dt
HPT before blood test: YES FRER.
Number of first beta: 415
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: I had no idea how difficult the whole IVF process was on your body. If your planning on doing it completely alone think twice it is nice to have people be able to drive you to appointments and in general to talk about it with. FET is so much easier than the Fresh cycle if you end up with frozen embryos and the fresh did not work don't lose hope think that you will be more relaxed and your body will be less in shock to receive an embryo than it is with the Fresh cycle. I wouldn't call myself super religious but prayer really helped relieve my anxiety so did funny tv shows find something that really relaxes you and stick to it! Also the two week wait for the positive result is nothing compared to the 2 weeks you have to wait for your first ultrasound.

Good luck to everyone! Try not to lose hope it can happen we just have to accept that its not when we want there are too many factors affecting fertility and it will happen when ever nature wants it to! (I know easier said than done!)

Congratulations to all the bfp stories & Goodluck to those on their way there. I love this thread. Seoul prayer is what has kept us going. Well done xxxxx

Congratulations!!

Having fet next week so this gives me hope!

Good luck for next week kazzab- pm me how you are doing. X

Thanks lindy will do, just hoping my only embie survives the thaw!

Got everything crossed for you. When I'd transfer and test day? I hope this is your time. Xxx

Transfer is Friday it's a six day hatched blast but not sure when test day is yet!

I would guess 8 days later? Sounds a goodie you got there- fx for your snowbaby. Xxxx

I had a really stressful day-panic attack-just what I did not need while approaching my first ever trigger with my first ivf cycle-but this website and the newest success story brought up my down feelings-thanks to all you ladies positing your stories!

Good Luck to all you ladies getting close to transfers and retrievals :dust:

Name: Sherrie

How long TTC:18 months

Diagnosis or any known issues: Male factor

Treatments you tried before IVF: Charting but we knew from the start ivf might be our only option.

How many IVF did you do before success: 1 fresh 3 FET

Protocol (meds taken): This FET Progesteron pessaries & Progynova

How many follicles at ER: 8

How many eggs retrieved: 11

How many eggs fertilized: 9

How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1

How many days bed rest: just the day of transfer then straight back to work

Symptoms or issues during 2WW: None until bfp

What day you got your BFP: 7dp5dt

HPT before blood test: yes

Number of first beta: 990 14dp5dt

Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: Nothing really i had googled everything & i think everyones journey through ivf is different... Good luck to everyone & dont give up hope:flower:

Another FET bfp!! lots more hope for me!! Roll on Friday!!

GL kazza!!!

I have my ER tomorrow, nervous & excited...can't wait to hear how many eggies I have!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->