List your IVF Successes here

I had a really stressful day-panic attack-just what I did not need while approaching my first ever trigger with my first ivf cycle-but this website and the newest success story brought up my down feelings-thanks to all you ladies positing your stories!
Just wanted to say - I was do stressed and terrified about the ER but trust me when I say that it's not that bad at all. The worst bit for me was just the catheter on the back of my hand, and that's over in a few seconds! The procedure is really quick, I was first in that day and whole I was in recovery everyone else was bring wheeled in in 20 min intervals. I felt fine after it. Try to stay calm, your imagination and fear of the unknown makes you feel terrible but it will all be ok and you'll be waiting for your fertilisation report before you know it! J x

Good luck atomosphere!!

Thanks ladies, one more sleep to go!!

Almosthere, congrats on 10! :happydance: That's great...keep us posted on the ET

thanks! 8 out of 10 were fertilized I am thrilled...ET is either sun(3 day) or tues (5 day)

I'm waiting for the 26th so I can (I hope!) give a gender. It was a FET, too, so those of you going through it can rest assured that they work!

Good luck today almosthere! Sending you lots of sticky vibes :)

Huge congrats almosthere. Wishing you a lovely big fat :bfp:

Sending sticky vibes everyone's way. Hoping we can get many more success stories on here soon!!!

:hug:

Hi ladies, congrats to all the new BFP's and goodluck to all in the 2ww. I was just wondering of those of you who got a BFP on try no.3 did you do anything different for that try? I ask because Ive had 1 failed cycle with a 2dt and my last one this mth with a blasto ended in a chemical. Im on long protocol with 150iu of gonal f but this last cycle 5 days of stimming went up to 225iu, im taking crinone gel 8% for progesterone and down reg with synarel spray, and we are unexplained. My follow up is tomorrow morning and I just wonder if we should be doing anything different. Many thanks ladies :flower:

All I did differently for my 2nd cycle was to get my body in shape, eat healthier and just stress less. The last part came from truly truly being ready for any outcome.

Good luck!

Thanks Isi, I did all that for my 2nd and maybe Im just looking at it as being bad as it was a chemical and maybe I need to look at it as it was a positive result but just wasnt ready to go all the way, maybe next time it will. :hugs:

apple blossom, I strongly recomend accupuncture! I can't speak highly enough of it!

Thank you wish2bmama, I did massage with mt first and have considered doing accupuncture but always been put off by it. How often did you do it?

Hi apple blossom I did accupuncture for several months before treatment and she was brilliant she regulated my whole cycle and got my blood flowing in the right way etc... I dont know what she did exactly but she said she was getting my body ready for carrying a child. I had it once every 2 weeks and then during treatment every week and every 2 days after transfer till otd. It worked for me and I would say give it a try. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->