List your IVF Successes here

Name; Mrsmax

How long TTC: 2 years

Diagnosis or any known issues:officially unexplained, but low AMH diagnosed during IVF (UK 5), although this was not conisdered a reason. Did have a chemical/very early loss on 13 month of TTC.

Treatments you tried before IVF: 4 cycles of clomid whilst waiting for IVF

How many IVF did you do before success: none, I was successful on my 1st cycle :happydance::cloud9:

Are you using donor eggs or sperm:no,

Protocol (meds taken):long protocol, gonal f, HCG trigger shot, after ET I took vaginal progesterone,

How many follicles at ER: unknown

How many eggs retrieved: 6

How many eggs fertilized: 4

How many days between ER and ET:2 (clinic only does 2 day transfers)

How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: wasnt given rating, but they were pretty rubbish - with high fragmentation. The two put in were a bit better, but both fragmented and one was 4 cell and one 5 cell.

How many days bed rest: took it easy for 2 weeks (but not bed rest at all)

Symptoms or issues during 2WW: cant remember, but had period cramping about 3 days before bfp, but in the first week had a little nausea and "felt" pregnant even though I didnt ever expect ivf to work first try

What day you got your BFP: cant remember, I think 13 DPo - strong line

HPT before blood test:yes,

Number of first beta:349 at day 16 dpo i think

Number of babies: 1 gorgeous girl born last week :cloud9: :baby:

Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: The IVF process wasn't as bad or as scary as I thought it was going to be.It is def worth every second (and penny) when you finally get a sticky bfp. It can work first time. Just because you are over 35 doesnt mean it wont work. Low AMh does not mean you cant get pregnant or that IVF wont work. Bnb is a lifesaver :hugs:

Good luck ladies :kiss::hugs:

Name: Jenn
How long TTC: 3 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Male Factor, low sperm count
Treatments you tried before IVF: None
How many IVF did you do before success: Fisrt time lucky :happydance:
Are you using donor eggs or sperm:No
Protocol (meds taken): Long Protocol - Bravelle and Menopur
How many follicles at ER: 6
How many eggs retrieved: 4
How many eggs fertilized: 3
How many days between ER and ET: 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1 expanded blast and 1 early blast
How many days bed rest: None
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Breasts felt fuller 4 days after transfer & tired
What day you got your BFP: 5dp5dt (10dpo)
HPT before blood test: Yes like 30, I had 11 days to kill before beta.
Number of first beta: 21dpo - 4675
Number of babies: 2 (1 boy and 1 girl)

Congrats! I've seen you on other threads. I also did the long protocol with bravelle and menopur.

Yay for all of you!! This thread gives me so much hope! We have egg collection this coming Wednesday! ! Hoping to be 1st time lucky!

Congrats! I've seen you on other threads. I also did the long protocol with bravelle and menopur.

Wow you are the only one I have seen that took the same meds as me. I was beginning to think my clinic was the only one that used them. Congrats to you too!

Name: Becky
How long TTC: 2.5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: OH low count & morph
Treatments you tried before IVF: IUI cancelled on day - not enough sperm
How many IVF did you do before success:2nd ICSI worked
Are you using donor eggs or sperm:no
Protocol (meds taken): Supercor, Menopur & projestesrone
How many follicles at ER: 22
How many eggs retrieved:18
How many eggs fertilized: 13
How many days between ER and ET: 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred:5ab, 5bb
How many days bed rest: none
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: sore boobs, thirsty, vivid dreams, AF cramps from as soon as they put the blasts back in
What day you got your BFP: 10dp5dt
HPT before blood test:na clinic only give on pregnancy tests
Number of first beta: na
Number of babies:not sure till I have my scan in a couple of weeks
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process:me & my OH struggled through ivf, with the pressure of it all especially if it doesn't work, go & see a councillor together it really helped, & its usually provided free by the clinic. For my first IVF I took 2 weeks off & rested but I felt like I was going mad! It's probably best to go back to work to ate your mind off things!

Yay Star!!! I remember you from another ivf thread last year!! Can't wait to see how many you have growing!!

I still cant believe i finally get to post here. This thread helped me so much during my journey i hope my story will give hope to others xx

Name: Surprisingly its Lisa :)
How long TTC: 2.5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: PCOS
Treatments you tried before IVF: 6 rounds of Clomid
How many IVF did you do before success: Blessed on our 1st ICSI cycle
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): long protocol - Buserelin, Gonal f & Progesterone
How many follicles at ER: 29 ish from what i remember
How many eggs retrieved: 13
How many eggs fertilized: 7
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 grade 3 (4 grade scale 4 being the worst)
How many days bed rest: 3 days
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: The night before testing i was getting bad cramps and hot flushes and felt really sick which is the reason i decided to test when i did
What day you got your BFP: 8dp3dt
HPT before blood test: yes
Number of first beta: 427
Number of babies: 2
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: I know its hard but try and stay positive, i found that really helped me get through it. Dont be scared, i found the whole process was not as bad as i had worked myself up for.
Before during and after treatment i was also doing acupuncture which i believe really helped me stay calm throughout.
Last but definately not least dont pay any attention to the grading of your embryos. My clinic had a single embryo transfer policy but stated that because i only had two that survived to day 3 and they were such poor quality they transfered both and said that it was highly unlikely that both would stick :) How wrong were they :) I left the clinic completely devastated and all the positivity i had during the treatment was gone and i was convinced it wouldnt work. I came on here frantically searching for poor grade success stories of which there are many :) i am now staring in amazement at my 2 grade 3 embryos sound asleep :cloud9:

Fantastic!! Lovely to see u post ur sucsess Lisa :) :wohoo:
Was wonderful following your journey! Congrats again :hugs:

Just bumping as I have read this entire thread and love it! I might just go back and read them again...thanks so much for posting your success it is helping me stay positive about IVF even before I start the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->