List your IVF Successes here

oh yes i remember that stage make sure to drink lots of water and to always eat no matter if it is just something little. I did that and it worked for the nausuousness and also never threw up so i was always eating something. take naps when ever you can that was the best!:thumbup:

Btw congrats to you too!! :hug:
I've definitely not been eating enough but went shopping yesterday and bought more small stuff I can snack on throughout the day. I can't really eat a lot at once, but only thrown up a couple times so far. Naps are totally happening. I work from home so I'm really lucky I can almost always sneak one in.

oh thank you! we were lucky to conceive on our first IVF also!

yes make sure to get lots of snacky stuff. i got pretzel sticks and eat those at night still do and that keeps me tidy over till the morning. I haven't had to wake up to eat or anything like that. Yes i remember not being able to eat much at all either but then when you were done with dinner you felt like you needed to throw up so you start eating again!:shrug:

It was all going so well (3 top quality eggs transferred, HCG 599 then 4700). But last week's 7-week scan showed no heartbeats and HCG just 8946. Another scan tomorrow but doesn't look good :-(

Still can't quite believe I'm posting here. Feel so lucky.

Name: 4magpies aka Becca
How long TTC: 5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: I have PCOS and only one Fallopian tube that is damaged, riddles with scar tissue caused by MC and PID, also had 2 ectopics.
Treatments you tried before IVF: nothing, no point.
How many IVF did you do before success: it worked first time!
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: no but I donated half my eggs in return for free treatment, called egg sharing
Protocol (meds taken): long protocol with burselin, gonal F (started 112.5 and upped to 150) and cetrotide.
How many follicles at ER: 40 of various sizes.
How many eggs retrieved: 12 (donated 6)
How many eggs fertilized: 4 of my 6.
How many days between ER and ET: 5 day transfer.
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1 top grade blast.
How many days bed rest: none, straight back to work the day after.
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: I ended up in A&E with agonising pain at 2dp5dt, I felt implantation earlier that day, turned out to be OHSS, spent a week in hospital very ill.
What day you got your BFP: on HPT at 7dp5dt
HPT before blood test: I had beta in A&E at 2dp5dt which came back as 2 technically not pregnant but I obviously was, just the very start!
Number of first beta: 2!! See above.
Number of babies: just the one!
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: not really I read and read and read. Only tips I have is to relax and take it easy on yourself.

Good luck to those cycling/cycling soon and congrats to others who've been successful!

Aw wow congratulations 4mag :) Im sooo pleased for you xxx

My boys are 10 months next week and i still cant lol I have been a part of loads of the same threads as you and always checked in on where you were at so im well chuffed for you xx

Bumping... currently 5dp5dt and already read this once! Need some lovely stories x

Super excited to FINALLY be able to post here after all these years!!!

Name: Kristina
How long TTC: 3yrs
Diagnosis or any known issues: DH has Azoospermia
Treatments you tried before IVF: None other than old fashioned way.
How many IVF did you do before success:2 Fresh, 2 Frozen (1 ended in MC 8w, second is this pregnancy)
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No…using DH sperm from TESE
Protocol (meds taken): With frozen just PIO, Estrogen, & 81mg aspirin
How many follicles at ER:
How many eggs retrieved:
How many eggs fertilized:
How many days between ER and ET: 5DT
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 Grade 3 embryos
How many days bed rest: One
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Massive Migraine day before BFP
What day you got your BFP: 5dp5dt
HPT before blood test: Yes
Number of first beta: 281
Number of babies: 2
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process:
Think positive, but realistic…it may take several times to get your wish…but when you get it, it was sure worth all the tears.

Super excited to FINALLY be able to post here after all these years!!!

Name: Kristina
How long TTC: 3yrs
Diagnosis or any known issues: DH has Azoospermia
Treatments you tried before IVF: None other than old fashioned way.
How many IVF did you do before success:2 Fresh, 2 Frozen (1 ended in MC 8w, second is this pregnancy)
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No…using DH sperm from TESE
Protocol (meds taken): With frozen just PIO, Estrogen, & 81mg aspirin
How many follicles at ER:
How many eggs retrieved:
How many eggs fertilized:
How many days between ER and ET: 5DT
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 Grade 3 embryos
How many days bed rest: One
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Massive Migraine day before BFP
What day you got your BFP: 5dp5dt
HPT before blood test: Yes
Number of first beta: 281
Number of babies: 2
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process:
Think positive, but realistic…it may take several times to get your wish…but when you get it, it was sure worth all the tears.

Congratulations! I will post mine with my twins in 3rd tri! I cant wait :) If you're not already on there join the twin/multiples forum!

Love these success stories!! I'm waiting to post mine until after the first tri just to be safe but I'm over the moon to even be able to!!

Love these success stories!! I'm waiting to post mine until after the first tri just to be safe but I'm over the moon to even be able to!!

My RE said that if the 9 week scan (or was it 8 week?) goes well, there is a 95% chance of live birth! So, you're in great shape :thumbup:

My RE said that if the 9 week scan (or was it 8 week?) goes well, there is a 95% chance of live birth! So, you're in great shape :thumbup:

Thanks FirstTry! I'm definitely feeling more confident after my last scan. I just can't wait to hold my little miracle!

Name: Foxybabyhg3 aka Keri
How long TTC: 12years
Diagnosis or any known issues: PCOS
Treatments you tried before IVF: Clomid
How many IVF did you do before success: 1
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: no
Protocol (meds taken): flare
How many follicles at ER: 7
How many eggs retrieved: 3
How many eggs fertilized: 3
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2
How many days bed rest: 1
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: cramping
What day you got your BFP: 18/12/12
HPT before blood test: positive 3 days before
Number of first beta: 46
Number of babies:1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: O wish I'd done it earlier rather than procrastinating

Name: Stephanie
How long TTC: 2 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Male Factor - Husband diagnosed with azoospermia. Did mTESE, found SPERM! and a blockage - doctor fixed blockage! Sperm in the ejaculate now, but last SA showed ZERO motility..
Treatments you tried before IVF: None
How many IVF did you do before success: Success on first try (IVF w/ ICSI)!
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): Gonal-F, microdose hCG, Ganirelix, Ovidrel, Crinone
How many follicles at ER: 15
How many eggs retrieved: 15 total, 13 mature
How many eggs fertilized: 6 originally, only 2 made it to transfer
How many days between ER and ET: 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2, quality/rating unknown, but doctor said they were perfect
How many days bed rest: 0, just took it easy -- more because of soreness/bloat from ER
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: so so tired, sore boobs, cramps
What day you got your BFP: 9dp5dt
HPT before blood test: yes, CB Digi at 6dp5dt and it was NEGATIVE!!!
Number of first beta: 82.57 @ 9dp5dt; 247 @ 12dp5dt
Number of babies: 1 perfect little person!!!
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: The easiest part of all this was the injections! I thought I would have major trouble, but it went so smoothly. The hardest part was the wait for the beta after transfer...I also would recommend NOT testing prior to avoid the meltdown that I had when I got my negative test...

Name: Stephanie
How long TTC: 2 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Male Factor - Husband diagnosed with azoospermia. Did mTESE, found SPERM! and a blockage - doctor fixed blockage! Sperm in the ejaculate now, but last SA showed ZERO motility..
Treatments you tried before IVF: None
How many IVF did you do before success: Success on first try (IVF w/ ICSI)!
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): Gonal-F, microdose hCG, Ganirelix, Ovidrel, Crinone
How many follicles at ER: 15
How many eggs retrieved: 15 total, 13 mature
How many eggs fertilized: 6 originally, only 2 made it to transfer
How many days between ER and ET: 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2, quality/rating unknown, but doctor said they were perfect
How many days bed rest: 0, just took it easy -- more because of soreness/bloat from ER
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: so so tired, sore boobs, cramps
What day you got your BFP: 9dp5dt
HPT before blood test: yes, CB Digi at 6dp5dt and it was NEGATIVE!!!
Number of first beta: 82.57 @ 9dp5dt; 247 @ 12dp5dt
Number of babies: 1 perfect little person!!!
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: The easiest part of all this was the injections! I thought I would have major trouble, but it went so smoothly. The hardest part was the wait for the beta after transfer...I also would recommend NOT testing prior to avoid the meltdown that I had when I got my negative test...

Congratulations :)

Chickadeedee - LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing more azoo success stories!! Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->