List your IVF Successes here

Thanks BabyDreamer! I am still too whimpy to post mine even though I am in the 3rd trimester lol. Maybe I will get brave enough in the weeks to come lol

Name: Bec
How long TTC: 5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: PCOS
Treatments you tried before IVF: 9 Cycles of Clomid
How many IVF did you do before success: first was a success!!!!!
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): ICSI Short protocol - Merional
How many follicles at ER: I think about - 30
How many eggs retrieved: 16
How many eggs fertilized: 9
How many days between ER and ET: 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: one expanding blastocyst transferred
How many days bed rest: I spent the afternoon after transfer on the sofa, but resumed normal daily activities the following day
What day you got your BFP: 10dp 5day transfer
HPT before blood test: Yes, didn't confirm by blood test at our clinic

Number of babies: 1 perfect little Girl , due in June!

This thread has given me so much hope. I hope more than anything to be posting here in the months to come. Congrats to you all.

As many others have said, this thread was a sanity-keeper for me during my cycles, especially the TWW! I read it over and over again, looking for clues as to my possible success.

Well, my DS is here now!!! So, I'm ready to post.

Name: Firsttry
Age: At retrieval, 37 years, 11 months. At birth, 39 years, 1 month.
How long TTC: 2 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Diagnosis of unexplained infertility. Later discovered through other means that I have a genetic issue that makes 2/3 of my eggs not viable.
Treatments you tried before IVF: 2 IUIs, 3rd IUI resulted in 8 mature eggs, so converted to IVF!
How many IVF did you do before success: From those 8 eggs, 4 blasts in three transfers. The first transfer resulted in m/c, the second in a chemical, the third in my DS!
Protocol (meds taken): Chlomid and Gonal F (this was supposed to be an IUI, not IVF, so it's a limited protocol. The early shot of Gonal F is what made the huge yield.)
How many follicles at ER: 9
How many eggs retrieved: 9
How many eggs fertilized: 6
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2
How many days bed rest: 1 day of bed rest, then took it easy for 2 days
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: nothing of note
What day you got your BFP: Very faint line at 3dp5dFET, darker each day after
HPT before blood test: Hells yeah! Every single morning. I just like to know where I stand
Number of first beta: 92 on 7dp5dFET
Number of babies: 1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: The worst part for me was the uncertainty and the waiting. I just wanted to know when and if we were going to be able to have a biological child. If not, we could start looking at other options. Either way, we were determined to become parents!

Congrats! I'm starting IVF soon and love to hear these stories!!! Thank you for sharing and congrats again :flower:

Hey ladies, I got my BFP but waiting for 7 week, maybe even 12 week scan, before I post xx

I still have not posted my success on here yet :) I will have to remind myself to do that after the birth.

this is a very encouraging thread .. i m visiting it daily now a days as i m undergoing my ivf.hope to add my success one day

Good luck to all the ladies getting ready to start ivf! It does work, so stay strong and positive!!

I never thought I would ever get a chance to post here.. But here we are :happydance: While I am typing this I am staring at my 2 beautiful 5 day old baby girls that are laying in their boppys!!!! I couldnt be happier right now.

Name: Brandy
How long TTC: 3.5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Unknown
Treatments you tried before IVF: 1 IUI, 6 cycles of clomid, 3 cycles of Femara
How many IVF did you do before success: Success on first try
Protocol (meds taken): BCP, Lupron, Menogon, Puregon, POI, baby aspirin, Doxy, and Trigger
How many follicles at ER: 38
How many eggs retrieved: 31
How many eggs fertilized: 21
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 3. I was just told 2 were of the highest grade and third was a low grade
How many days bed rest: 0 but I took it easy for a couple days
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: None.. I thought for sure I was out
What day you got your BFP: 7DPO- I tested the trigger out an watched the line come back.
HPT before blood test: Yes
Number of first beta: 294
Number of babies: 895
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: The process was much easier than I had initially thought. The shots are nothing and that was my biggest worry. I was concerned with all the side effects I had heard about but I didn't experience any of those. Another thing I learned is not to count yourself out until it is confirmed with the doctors office. I saw people that had tested negative on HPT the night before only to get a BFP on the HCG test during their OTD.

Attachments

• twins.jpg
    twins.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 11
Oh my gosh they're here!!! Congrats Brandy!! They are just gorgeous!! Hope you are doing well!

Congrats to all you pregnant ladies and new mummies! I am currently undergoing IVF- still stimming away but reeeeeally hope one day soon I can post my own success story! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->