List your IVF Successes here

Thank you!! 13 weeks and I'm STILL in shock that I actually have a baby in my belly!!

Its ok….I still forget lol….im still little, so until I need to bend a certain way and get this stretching feeling, I'm like oh yeah lol…or if they give me a swift kick lol Its wonderful. Im super happy for you!!!

Bump...I'm 1dp5dt with two blastos on board...need to read some more success stories to keep me positive!!!

Finally it's my turn to post here. Thank you God.
I also would like to thank all the ladies here on BNB for support.

Name: Redrosi
How long TTC: 8 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Male factor: count 0.3-0.7 million,
1% morphology, low motility.
Treatments you tried before IVF: None, we were advised that IVF
the only way.
How many IVF did you do before success: 1,second was success)
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken):
How many follicles at ER:
How many eggs retrieved:22
How many eggs fertilized: was told tht I have 9 embryos, not sure
if they had tried to fertilize all the eggs.
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: total 4: 2-8 cell+ 2-7 cell.
How many days bed rest: none. Took it easy though.
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: shortness of breath.
What day you got your BFP: 14d post 3dt
HPT before blood test: No, tooooo scared.
Number of first beta:
Number of babies: 2
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process:
Not the easy fun way to have a baby, but so worth it, stay positive. Everything is in God hands, so don't read too much on to numbers and quality, but pray and trust that God will
give u what is best for u at the right time. Wish all the ladies healthy happy babies.

This thread was so helpful to me when I was going through IVF and I'm so glad to check in and see more stories! I will probably post mine after my next scan :).

1babydreamer - we are due date buddies!!! Had my betas and first scan on exactly the same dates!! I was lucky and just had a bonus NT scan at 12w6d :)
This thread was a LIFESAVER to me as well!!

1babydreamer - we are due date buddies!!! Had my betas and first scan on exactly the same dates!! I was lucky and just had a bonus NT scan at 12w6d :)

Me too! Yay! I'd love a due date buddy! Do you know what you're having yet?

This thread has been so lovely to read and gave me so much hope... Thank you ladies x

I sat and read every page of this thread today- love the success people have had and hope it's my turn soon xx

Me too! Yay! I'd love a due date buddy! Do you know what you're having yet?

I WISH!!! Anatomy scan is scheduled for Feb 7th! :happydance:

I had the verify blood screening when I had my 12 week anatomy and NT scan. That's how we found out the gender so early. We were too impatient to wait for an ultrasound to see :haha:.

This thread was such an encouragement to me! I'm so thrilled and blessed to be posting here!

Name:
How long TTC: 1.5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: male factor-low morphology
Treatments you tried before IVF: 5 IUIs
How many IVF did you do before success: first was a success!
Protocol (meds taken): follistim, menopur, ganerelix, PIO
How many follicles at ER: I think about 10
How many eggs retrieved:15
How many eggs fertilized: Only 3 eggs were mature, and 2 fertilized through ICSI
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: total 2, one 5 cell and one 6 cell, both grade 2.5 (on a scale of 1-5)
How many days bed rest: None prescribed. But I was so upset about my fertilization and embryo quality I basically moped and watched TV for the full weekend after
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: None. Very slight cramping about 1 week after transfer that didn't feel like AF cramps. No AF symptoms which made me slightly hopeful :)
What day you got your BFP: 11 DP 3 DT
HPT before blood test: Yes, the night before my beta
Number of first beta: 140
Number of babies: 1 perfect little baby, due in June!
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: Physically it was way way easier than I had expected. But it was an extremely emotionally draining process so I was happy to have DH and my family/friends with me for support. In the end it was all in God's control and I know that this is the baby that I was supposed to have. It's very hard to live by that when you're spending all the $$ and effort on IVF, but it is absolutely the truth. My advice would be have all the support you can and take it one day at a time

Congrats Strawberry13!! I hope to be able to write my story in here in a couple of months too. My story is a little bit similar to yours actually, we've been trying for 16 months, I have mild endo and hubby has low morph. Doing our 1st ICSI in mid march.

Wishing you a H&H 9 months xxx

Thanks sparkle! Good luck starting your cycle... It'll fly once you begin and it really was easier than I had expected. Keep us posted on here!

This thread gave me so much hope as my DH and I struggled through infertility. I hoped and prayed I would get to add my story here and I'm so blessed to be able to do so now.
Name: Molly
How long TTC: 2.5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: male factor, above 30% fragmented DNA.
Treatments you tried before IVF: 3 IUIs
How many IVF did you do before success: 2 fresh cycles ending in MC. 3rd try was a FET and worked!
Protocol (meds taken): Fresh: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ovidrel, Crinone. FET: Lupron & PIO
How many follicles at ER: 18
How many eggs retrieved:17 first time, 16 second time.
How many eggs fertilized: First time: 9 fertilized with ICSI and TESE, second time, 13 fertilized with ICSI and TESE.
How many days between ER and ET: 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 blasts, 1A and 1B.
How many days bed rest: 2 days.
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Cramping a few days after transfer, then nothing! I was sure I was out. I was even very cranky about it!
What day you got your BFP: 8 DP 5 DT
HPT before blood test: Yes, the day before my beta and even though there was a line I was still convinced it was another chemical because it was so light! I took another one the morning of my beta and it was slightly darker but I was still sure I was out! My DH was way more optimistic ;).
Number of first beta: 375 at 9DP5DT
Number of babies: 1 perfect little baby boy due June 26th!
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: I knew it wasn't going to be easy but the injections seemed the easiest part! The hardest was the emotional rollercoaster and all the hormones. After our second MC I was definitely less optimistic about the process. As trying as it all was, my relationship with my husband became even better and stronger after facing the struggle together. My advice would be just stay strong and positive that eventually you will get there. Everyone's journey is different so try not to compare too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->