List your IVF Successes here

We weren't even told the sperm stats from our IVF. They only told us from the SA and the IUI. Apparently they weren't too awful though... As long as they get the job done, eh?

Name: Val
How long TTC: 1.5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Left one removed in ectopic in '09
Treatments you tried before IVF: None
How many IVF did you do before success: First one worked!
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): BC for 15 days, Follistim for 10 days, Menopur 75IU, Ganirelix, Novarel for HCG. Using Endometrin for Progesterone.
How many follicles at ER: 16
How many eggs retrieved: 15
How many eggs fertilized: 11
How many days between ER and ET: 5
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 blasts - Grade B
How many days bed rest: 2 days
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: None at all
What day you got your BFP: 6dp5dt
HPT before blood test: Yes, from day 5 to day 9
Number of first beta: 228 (9dp5dt)
Number of babies: (not sure yet)
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: I didn't know what to expect before starting the whole IVF process but through the support of these boards and blogs, it has been an easier process to go through. However you can develop OCD by researching everything on IVF and pregnancy!

Just wanted to update....we found out that we r having twins :D heard two perfect heartbeats at 6 weeks!

Just wanted to update....we found out that we r having twins :D heard two perfect heartbeats at 6 weeks!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

That is absolutely double the happiness and double the blessings. Wishing you a very lovely 9 months ahead :)

I love love LOVE this thread!!! Hope i can add to it sometime soon!

xxxxxx

Im so happy I found this thread. You ladies give me so much hope for my upcoming journey. Congrats to you all and FX'd for the ladies waiting for there BFP's.

Wow, cna't believe I am actually getting to add to this thread! I am so over the moon!!!

Name: Jo
How long TTC: About 2-3 yrs NTNP, then CBFM for about a year
Diagnosis or any known issues: DH azoospermia; me, very mild PCOS
Treatments you tried before IVF: 2 IUIs
How many IVF did you do before success: Luckily worked first IVF!:happydance:
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: Yes, donor sperm
Protocol (meds taken): Metformin for 3 weeks prior to stimming, then Menopur once daily for 7 days starting on cd3, and cetrotide once daily starting on cd5, ovitrelle trigger & crinone gel after transfer. EC on CD11.
How many follicles at ER: Emm, can't remember!
How many eggs retrieved: 17
How many eggs fertilized: 3; sperm weren't binding to eggs
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1 8-cell embie, other 2 were grown to blast & are now frozen.
How many days bed rest: None really, went shopping after transfer!
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: None really, cramps & sore boobs but that's normal for me anyway. Sore legs & hips started 12dpo & still have it now!
What day you got your BFP: Positive FRER on evening of 12dpo. Had bfn on 10dpo with IC
HPT before blood test: 12dpo FRER
Number of first beta: 73 on 14dpo
Number of babies: One
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process:Try not to stress & worry about everything, what will be will be! Oh, and I had a horrible cold the day after transfer & was convinced that it would hinder my chances with all the coughing/sneezing I was doing...obviously not!

Congratulations to all the new BFP ladies! I'm just patiently waiting for LO to arrive and in the mean time. Wow it's a long journey but every moment is worth it. ICSI has only made me appreciate my LO so much more than I would have. Good luck ladies!

Congrats ladies I was sneaking in as I will have my HSG next week sometime then on to Clomid IUI! :thumbup:

Hi, I haven't posted much here but i have found this board really useful over the last few years on my TTC journey so i thought i would let you know about my IVF success as i know how encouraging it is to read them.

Name: Cath
How long TTC: 3 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: unexplained
Treatments you tried before IVF: 3 IUIs
How many IVF did you do before success: none
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: no
Protocol (meds taken): We did mild IVF at the Create clinic in London. Gonal F starting on CD2 then cetrotide, ovitrelle trigger & cyclogest pesseries and clexane after transfer. EC on CD11, ET on CD14
How many follicles at ER: not sure, at least 7
How many eggs retrieved: 5
How many eggs fertilized: 4
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 grade 1 embies,
How many days bed rest: 1 then took in easy for a few days after
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: None really, cramps & sore boobs which started as soon as i took the cyclogest
What day you got your BFP: Positive blood test 11 days post transfer (14 dpo).
HPT before blood test: No
Number of first beta: 105 on 14dpo (3900 on 21dpo)
Number of babies: don't know. 6 week scan on monday.
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: I was worried about the egg collection as you can't have a general anaesthetic at the clinic. However, i was able to have deep sedation and knew nothing about it!

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing Cath and good luck with your scan! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->