List your IVF Successes here

Thanks Mibebe.

I tried to get them to, but they said its too similar to the "Success Stories" in the LTTTC section. What I don't understand is why Assisted Conception girls have to go to the LTTTC section for success stories :shrug:. But I decided not to insist.

Hope they change their minds soon.

Name: psp2011
How long TTC: About 1 year
Diagnosis or any known issues: endo, rt ovary removed, tubes blocked
Treatments you tried before IVF: none
How many IVF did you do before success: Luckily worked first IVF!
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: no
Protocol (meds taken): sorry don't remember, lots of shots though!
How many follicles at ER: can't remember!
How many eggs retrieved: 8
How many eggs fertilized: 5
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 3 transferred, 0 frozen
How many days bed rest: none, 2 days rest
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: slight nausea, not sure if it was during or after 2WW
What day you got your BFP: 14 I think
HPT before blood test: ?
Number of first beta: they didn't say
Number of babies: One
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: So much joy or so much sadness and everything in between!
** This was our success in 2003, now TTC #2 2011!

I truly love coming in this thread and seeing all the BFP's. Congrats to you all

Will add mine...Wishing you girls going through cycles at the moment lots of sticky dust and luck :hugs:

Name:
Janene and Matt

Me: 31 and DH 30 (this was during the cycle we did)

How long TTC:
Almsot 5 years

Diagnosis or any known issues:
I have PCOS and Blocked Tubes

Treatments you tried before IVF:
We tried lots of natural remedies (too many to list) and Clomid and Metformin

How many IVF did you do before success:
We were lucky to have our BFP on the first ICSI round.

Are you using donor eggs or sperm:
No, all ours.

Protocol (meds taken):
Lucrin, and Purogen (sp?)

How many follicles at ER:
I am not sure of exact numbers, but I believe it was around 20

How many eggs retrieved:
11 Eggs

How many eggs fertilized:
9 were successfully fertilised

How many days between ER and ET:
We did a 5 day transfer. By day 5 we had 3 successful Embryo's made it to Blastie stage

How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred:
1 A grade Emby was transferred

How many days bed rest:

None, I flew home hours after the transfer and was back at work the next day

Symptoms or issues during 2WW:

I had some cramping, which turned into massive bloating as I had OHSS and needed to be hospitalised after 2 weeks.

What day you got your BFP:
The day I was rushed to hospital with severe OHSS lol I believe it was 18 DPT

HPT before blood test:

Yes, I was testing daily, went from positive to negative and back to positive.

Number of first beta:
Not overly sure, I think it was 60 odd?

Number of babies:

Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process:
How bad OHSS is and ways to try to prevent it....I almost lost my baby due to it and my stomach swelled to looking 9+ months pregnant, even though I was 4 weeks....I wish I'd read more up on it so I was aware of what was happening, it was very frightening to hear Dr's talking about possible terminations!

Wow Neyney that is some big things you went through with OHSS! We are saving for IVF with ICSI now. While trying naturally on the way of course. :)
What are some ways to prevent or lessen OHSS?

Wow Neyney that is some big things you went through with OHSS! We are saving for IVF with ICSI now. While trying naturally on the way of course. :)
What are some ways to prevent or lessen OHSS?

Really read up on it. One of the best ways is to keep your fluids up...LOTS of fluids during the 2WW. Watch for signs, it's really important, and make sure you're passing fluid (this is a big thing). Drinking drinks with electrolytes can help too. But if you suspect it, don't ignore it....As if you do have a sticky bean that takes it only makes it worse due to the levels of HCG your body starts to produce becasue of the + pregnancy...That was my issue.

Hello Ladies. Had my 8w1d U/S (my 4th) and no heartbeat, no growth. I am completely devastated. My RE gave me a few options at this point but told me to stop Progesterone so I can start to miscarry but it could be a few days, a few weeks. I can either choose to miscarry naturally, do a D&C or take the pill RU486. I chose the first. I'm in shock but for some reason I was expecting it. I had even started googling Missed Miscarraige (MMC) the other night. It must have been female intuition. Anyways, I wish all you ladies the best. I'lll probably try again in a few months after my first natural cycle. I still have 7 embies left so I'll have to start researching Natural FET vs. medicated.. Wishing the mommas-to-be a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Oh no! :hugs: I am so very sorry to hear that news :(. Good luck with your next cycle! 7 embies is a great number! xx

So very sorry Calebaby. My heart goes out to you and your DH. Good luck in the coming months!

Hello there, This is my first post I finally signed up today but have been reading the posts a lot over the past few weeks. My partner and I are now 15 days after ET with a BFP! Want to say thanks for hours of reassurance and questions answered that this thread gave.

Hello there, This is my first post I finally signed up today but have been reading the posts a lot over the past few weeks. My partner and I are now 15 days after ET with a BFP! Want to say thanks for hours of reassurance and questions answered that this thread gave.

:flower: Congrats Janeyjay and welcome to b n b!

I'm so sorry, calebaby! :hugs: I've been there before! I'm always around if you need a chat!

hi ladies! :hugs: i love this thread..i read all the stories...they are giving me some hope...thanks to all who posted..pls keep posting the stories...

Our only option is ivf now. We are getting referred in June hopefully.

Please keep the sucesses coming. Gives me lots of hope.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->