List your IVF Successes here

lanet: What was your TSH before it reached 3.7? Did you ever go on medication before trying to conceive/ ivf or only took thyroid meds for the ivf? Why did it rise to 3.7...the bcp? Also, how long did it take the 3.7 level to lower to an acceptable level? (Sorry for all the questions!)

I only went on meds before ivf, it was 2.7, then 3.0, then 3.7 I believe. It was 0.38 when I statted stims.

How long did it take to get the tsh level from 3.7 to below 1 on meds? (Thanks for answering my questions)

It just took a few weeks on a higher dose.

That's not that bad...I can survive a wait of a few extra weeks. It's just that I'm soooo ready to get started!

BTW big congrats to you! Twins! I would love that. Im high on AMH 6.7 for my age 39 so I have to be careful not to get OHSS.

My amh is over 10 and I did get ohss and it was horrible!
They called and cancelled my cycle bc of tsh the night before I was to start stims and I was devastated. But it was so worth it in the end!

Name: Amber
How long TTC:3 years
Diagnosis or any known issues:unexplained
Treatments you tried before IVF: EVERYTHING iui, femara, injectables, surgery
How many IVF did you do before success: first on identical twins m/c at 8 wks. Second my twin boys
Are you using donor eggs or sperm:no
Protocol (meds taken): follistim progesterone estrogen a lot
How many follicles at ER:8
How many eggs retrieved:8
How many eggs fertilized:4
How many days between ER and ET: first 5 second 6 days
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: perfect blasts both embryos hatching for first and second IVF
How many days bed rest:2
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: burning feeling
What day you got your BFP: 4dp6dt
HPT before blood test: LOTS
Number of first beta: In my signature
Number of babies: 2
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: try to relax!!!

Name: Jo
How long TTC: 5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: PCOS
Treatments you tried before IVF: clomid
How many IVF did you do before success: 2 x BFN, 1 x BFP but m/c and 4th cycle was a success
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: no
Protocol (meds taken): BFP from a frozen cycle using metformin & cyclogest
How many follicles at ER: 22
How many eggs retrieved: 22
How many eggs fertilized: 14. All frozen on day one after OHSS. Later 6 grown to blastocyst
How many days between ER and ET: Everything frozen after OHSS. First ET was 6 months after, second ET was a year later!
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: successful cycle was 2 hatching blasts
How many days bed rest: 0
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: spotting and my wedding rings turned yellow!
What day you got your BFP: 6dp5dt
HPT before blood test: about 20! ha
Number of babies: 2 at first scan, lost 1 at 8wk scan - one baby continued to develop
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: if your clinic give you the opportunity, use the embryoscope, I believe that is what led us to such good quality embryo's. And try to relax as much as possible!

How long TTC: approx 5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Male factor(DH) Slight endo and being underweight (Me)
Treatments you tried before IVF: Just Accupuncture
How many IVF did you do before success: 0
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): Gonal F and
Cetrotide with ICSI IVF short cycle
How many follicles at ER: 8
How many eggs retrieved: 5
How many eggs fertilized: 3
How many days between ER and ET: 3 day transfer
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: the second to best grade and only 1 was put back. We were given a 33% chance of conceiving.
How many days bed rest: 3 days
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: some spotting at 5 days past transfer
What day you got your BFP: On our anniversary, 2 weeks after ER
HPT before blood test: Didn't take one
Number of first beta: 89(?)
Number of babies:1
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: Have hope - it only takes one fertilised egg. I also tried meditation which helped and babydanced the same day as ET

My little one hasn't been born yet and I don't know how my story will go, but I wanted to share this with you all.:hugs:

How long TTC: 3.5 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: male factor
Treatments you tried before IVF: extreme male factor found to be the issue so ICSI was our only option
How many IVF did you do before success: 5 cycles in total - 2 fresh and 3 frozen
Protocol (meds taken): Buserelin, Menopur (2 amps) and Cyclogest for fresh. Buserelin, Oestradiol and Cyclogest for frozen
How many follicles at ER: 23 aspirated, lots more in varying sizes leading to OHSS
How many eggs retrieved: 20
How many eggs fertilized: 15
How many days between ER and ET: 5 day fresh transfer (ectopic), 3 blasts frozen on day 5 and 4 frozen on day 6
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 8 blastocysts, 7 frozen. On the successful cycle 2 were thawed and transferred
How many days bed rest: For this frozen cycle, 3 days modified bed rest
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: dizziness from 3dpt, sore boobs, food aversion and nausea from 7dpt
What day you got your BFP: internet cheapy @ 8dpt
HPT before blood test: One at 8dpt and another at 9dpt
Number of first beta: 258
Number of babies: 1 at early scan, bleeding in the early weeks may have been losing the 2nd embryo
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: it's going to be harder and longer that you can imagine, focussing on the positives really helps get through the difficult times. At the end of the day I believe it's down to chance so try to follow the guidelines for IVF but be kind to yourself and try to relax and enjoy life as much as possible - it took me 4 cycles to really appreciate that!

Congratulations RAFwife, so pleased for you xx

Thank you so much :hugs: still doesn't feel real, just can't believe how lucky we are. Hoping to read lots more successes here xx

Yay Congrats!!!

At some point I should post mine. I'm 20 weeks and still in disbelief

Thank you girls!! It means a lot. Buttercup, I remember you too! Hope you're good xx

How long TTC: 4 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: low AMH & male factor
Treatments you tried before IVF: 6 rounds of clomid, all bfn
How many IVF did you do before success: 1 ICSI
Protocol (meds taken): merional 3 amps, pesseries etc
How many follicles at ER: 21
How many eggs retrieved: 4
How many eggs fertilized: 3
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1 good quality at 3 days
How many days bed rest: rested on day of transfer then back to normal
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: slight dizziness when standing up too quick. No sore boobs or anything. Really bad period cramps when period was due.
What day you got your BFP: 24th October 6dpt but officially on 2nd November on OTD
HPT before blood test: loads
Number of first beta: N/A
Number of babies: 1 perfect little bean
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: its easy to get caught up in all the IVF stuff but remember to make time for each other and spend time doing normal things. It's a long hard process so take it easy and relax when you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->