living with kids with allergies group

we don't get CTC :shrug:

someone told me today that after 6 months a breast fed baby needs vitamin drops ...... does anyone know if this is true, my HV has never mentioned anything

I didn't give my LO any, but here they always recommend to give Vitamin D drops once LO is over 6 months and breastfed as they don't get vitamin D from the milk. If they are on formula it should be fortified with VitD! xx

What vitamins do you give your LO's??
I bought some Floradix Kindervital for my LO - haven't tried it yet though!! It seems good!
https://www.salus-haus.com/45/33/0/8/productDetail.html

Connor had Abidec vitamins and then his calcuim supplement. He doesnt like either and its a right pain trying to get him to swallow it.

Im in a bad mood today, connors sleeping has gone down hill and he was up 5 times last night and im absoulutly shattered. Hopefully he'll sleep alot better tonight as hes refused to nap today

Oh poor Connor! :hugs:
Bun is the same - whenever he sleeps badly at night he doesn't nap at all the next day. Hope he gets some good sleep tonight!!

I tried the vitamin today (it's liquid you keep in the fridge - I mix it with a little smoothie) and Bun seemed to really like it! YAY! So that's a bonus as it won't be hard to get him to take it. xx

morning everyone :) how are we all today??

Little man has a dr's appointment with our nice dr at 10.30, hope it goes better than last weeks!

Were not long up :lol: Heading out to playgroup soon, we havent been for over a week!

I never thought I would ever be happy too say this but ......

we have FINALLY been referred too the hospital :happydance:

That makes me sound like a awful mummy, being excited that her baby has been referred too the hospital but honestly I'm not, I am just glad that after 5 long months someone is FINALLY trying too help us figure out little mans skin problems :happydance:

and do you know what ....... 5 months and today was the FIRST time anyone I have seen about little man's skin has actually asked me too strip him off too have a look at all his skin!

:nope: ive heard that one happen too often, why a doctor fobs you off and doesnt take a proper look i dont know!

also what scared me was how 'normal' we see his skin now :(

i said too the dr 'it's not so bad at the moment as we are 5 days into steroids' and she looked at his skin and was like 'awwwww poor baby, your so dry!'

yet to us because this is the best he ever really gets I saw it as 'he's okish'

:(

I know exactly what you mean, we have better days but in reality hes still in the middle of suffering!

Buttonnose- glad your being referred feels great when you get a doc who listens to you:hugs:
Jemma- Hope connor sleeps better for you tonight :hugs:
AG- I give Adi haliborange and he is fine with it, i might start him on some calcuim drops as well.

I found a good herbal tea in asda yesterday it's honey and pear it's supposed to help them sleep and it worked last night he only woke once! Not bad for 50p lol :happydance:
What's everybody upto over the weekend? xx

Ohh that is good for 50p!
Not much here, just working all weekend

Connor slept alot better last night, im hoping he sleeps as well tonight. Button i know what you mean about being relieved about being referred to hosp. We were already under a consultant for something else but id never felt so happy when he ordered tests and referred us to the diatician. After 3 months of constant screaming, diarea and sickness i couldnt take it anymore, i was fed up of being fobbed off

Im taking connor for his haircut tomorrow, that wont be fun because he hates it

I supposed to be doing my course work online but not getting anywhere as just not in the mood, nothing much going on this weekend just the norm. Housework, Ironing etc.
Jemma- your brave lol, I do Adi's myself cause he just doesn't sit still, hope he sleeps ok tonight:hugs:

Need bit help :flower: it's my dd's bday next week and she's having party at soft play they provide food but not sure what to do for Adi as don't want him to miss out but know he can't have the food they are going to serve??

Can you bake? Make some cakes that all the kids can have and Adi too so hes getting something the same as them.
Vitalite for butter, and rice or oat milk for any milk you need.

You can get vegetarian sausage rolls that are dairy and soya free from Asda in the frozen section.

Sandwiches? Soya free bread and something like jam?

I should be sleeping whilst Alex is considering ive not had much sleep but im not...Im hungry lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->