long cycles support thread :) the yelping vaginas club! (closed group)

Thanks Missbx :)

Personally, i don't think you have ovulated yet, however, Fertility friend will always try to give you crosshairs. It did it to me multiple times when i have my crazy 200 day cycle. I would keep tracking and BDing, on the off chance you did ovulate however.

Good luck ! xxx

Awww, great pic, Katya:cloud9:Beautiful little GIRL:happydance:

Today is my little girl's 12th birthday. ::sigh:: They grow up too fast:cry:

Happy 12th Birthday to your LO, Bethany. Hope you all have a lovely day xxx

Hi ladies! Just checking in! Hope everyone is doing well! Not much new here, Claire is growing like crazy! Where does the time go?!

Everything is going well with us! Except for the sleeping through the night thing - we're still working on that. Camden will sleep a good 4 hour block, but then it's all down hill from there, mostly because he'll get so gassy from like 3am onward (ugh). Also, he's growing so fast! Here's a recent pic :) Already 7.5 weeks!
copy cropped.jpg

Aww Dee, he's gorgeous! How you getting on in general? xx

I'm doing well. Everything looked good at my 6 week postpartum visit. I am ok with little sleep, but my husband not so much. It's gotten a lot easier though since Cam's been smiling - some how that just makes everything 100-times more bearable for us all :)

Wow I haven't been on in a long time! its good to see everyone that had there extremely long cycles pregnant and/or had some kiddos! That makes me so excited. I just got my :bfp: last Friday. I got an ultrasound today because they swore i was 7 weeks due to my extremely long cycles but I am not maybe 4 weeks. everything is looking good so far so I am pretty stoked! I am truly happy for all you ladies! :)

Awww look at the only long cycles little boy :winkwink: What a cutie

Congrats Angelface :)

Katya I can't believe you are 30 weeks already!!!!! WOW! How are you feeling??

I know tell me about it! I'm doing well thanks. Been getting a few aches and pains over the last week or so. My pubic bone aches a bit, and i got one instant of lightening crotch today. Also have slight pain going down my left butt and leg lol. Otherwise i can't complain :)

I know tell me about it! I'm doing well thanks. Been getting a few aches and pains over the last week or so. My pubic bone aches a bit, and i got one instant of lightening crotch today. Also have slight pain going down my left butt and leg lol. Otherwise i can't complain :)

Walking REALLY helped me with pelvic pain! Even though it seems like moving your pelvis more would only make it worse :)

Congrats on your BFP Angelface:happydance:

Caroline and Dee, adorable pics of the babies. They're both getting big and they're so precious:cloud9:

Not much going on here. I don't even temp or do OPKs most of the time any more. I do them once in a while just to get a little bit of an idea what's going on, but just like always, it's a BIG FAT NOTHING going on:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->