long cycles support thread :) the yelping vaginas club! (closed group)

Haven't heard from raven in a longtime either, hope all is well.

Hello ladies holland and Barrett have a sale on at the min I was just wondering if anyone can recommend some vitamins to help me ovulate and get a regular cycle ? I'm currently on soy x

You could look into Vitex? Some people report successes, whilst others say it didn't do anything. I believe it should be used for 3-6monyhs before determining whether it had an effect.

Raven, how are you doing? Bethany? Sorry I've been MIA. Been so tired with my last few weeks at work. Now I'm on mat leave I should be on more often, when I'm not exhausted from tidying/nesting lol xx

Hi everyone...sorry it's been so long since I've been around. No changes in anything, really, so nothing new to report:wacko:

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm glad to see I haven't really missed out on anything...When I was postpartum with my second son I had an AF at 8 weeks(while fully breastfeeding) and AF didn't show the following month because I was pregnant, lol

Big hugs:hugs:

Katya, you must be so excited! Just a few weeks now:happydance:I can't wait to see pics:thumbup:

I know Bethany! Can't believe I'm almost term! Just starting deep cleaning the house and getting last minute bits sorted for baby. I need to pack my hospital bag tomorrow. What are the essentials i will need?

I took loads and used hardly any of it, I used nappies, wipes, baby clothes, PJ's (never had chance to put on my labour nightie) dressing gown/slippers, maternity pads, shower stuff and change of clothes, I think that was it!

I barely used anything in my hospital bag :haha: I am glad I just wore a hospital gown, as it got changed a lot when it got blood on it, so less washing for me! Our hospital provided nappies and maternity pads, so I just needed my own wipes. I of course used my own soaps etc, but everything else in my bag was useless, even Emma was in hospital clothes for the first days as they like the babies to be in this little shirt thingee for the first 24 hours anyway, so I just let Emma wear that til we left :)

I believe here (or at least in my hospital) you have to provide everything. The only thing the hospital give you are two bowls to top and tail baby. They also provide formula if you want to breastfeed but aren't able to for any reason. I was told specifically to bring lots of nappies, few change of clothes for baby, a knitted hat (they dress baby in hat and nappy for lots of skin to skin!), then a change of clothes and pjs for me, cotton wool and wipes etc, breast pads and maternity pads, and showering bits. Think I will pack light as hubby or parents can always pick more stuff up anyway :)

I recommend bringing slippers of some sort. The floors in hospitals can be gross. Also, a friend recommended nursing tank tops to me, and I am so glad I bought some of those. They made breast feeding a lot easier, especially since people were in and out a lot and I you don't have to fully remove your gown or anything. When ppl weren't around though like late at night, I did like skin to skin nursing. :)

Just wanted to say, I miss you ladies! I miss coming on and checking in with everyone every day. :hugs:

So I am on day 50 of a usually 30 day cycle. Just wondered if any of you might have any insight?

So I am on day 50 of a usually 30 day cycle. Just wondered if any of you might have any insight?

I'm guessing you have already taken a pregnancy test, right?

You might have just not ovulated yet, or ovulated later than usual. Your temps do look like you ovulated a while back though so it's hard to really say :shrug: Maybe wait another week and then test again if AF hasn't showed. There isn't a whole lot you can do other than wait. Some people try things to make AF come (oral progesterone w/prescription or other OTC herbal remedies), but they don't always work for everyone.

I miss everyone and talking on here everyday, too. I guess in a way I've kind of almost given up on TTC, so I just stay off of any website relating to pregnancy lately. But I sure do miss the people/friends on here!:flower:

I can't wait to see our new little ones to arrive:baby:

I miss you all too, but I just have no time to myself anymore, so I have even less for BnB :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->