long cycles support thread :) the yelping vaginas club! (closed group)

Sorry to hear Bethany :( :hugs: I still check in every so often hoping for good news for you. There will be some day soon - hang in there

Your sticky bfp has to be just around the corner Bethany :hugs:

Hi ladies, just checking in and seeing how things are going.

I'm sorry you are feeling discouraged Bethany. I keep hoping for you and I know it will happen. Don't give up. :hugs:

Hope everyone is well. I don't know if you still follow but Raven, NewMrs how are things with you?

Dee how's motherhood? Camden is 3 months now? They grow up so fast!:baby:

I love your new photo Caroline!! She's sooo cute.

Motherhood is great :) Camden is almost 3 months now and getting so big! He laughed for the first time 2 days ago and we have been dying to see it again. I'm in a local mother's group that meets every week and that's been really helpful just discussing random issues that come up. The sleep has gotten SO much better - he now sleeps 8/9 hours a night.

How's everyone else doing these days? Miss this board!

I'm great, were all chatting on facebook now Dee, but I know you don't use it :(
That's great about the sleep :)
I'm trying for number 2 soon! :happydance:
How are you Bethany? :hugs:

Yeah no facebook for me (I know, who doesn't have facebook!?). Good luck with #2!!! How are your cycles since she was born?

I am good! Glad to hear Camden is sleeping better. We are still slowly getting there with Shaelyn but she is improving so that's what counts :)

My cycles have been quite regular I had my first cycle in May and they have been 28 or 30 days long but last cycle in September was 33 days, I have a feeling I didn't ovulate that cycle as I didn't get any EWCM.

I'm back at work and Emma is in daycare, so no time for BnB or facebook anymore! :haha:

We start daycare next week :*( I'm going to miss these days home with Camden! I think I got some sort of light period at 6 wks postpartum, but haven't seen anything since (now 13 weeks). I am still breast feeding so I know it might take a while to see anything normal.

Dee, I wish you and Bethany had Facebook, I miss our group. :cry:

I know leaving Camden at daycare will be hard. I'll be thinking about you. :hugs: As far as AF goes, Claire will be 5 months next Tuesday and last month I had this light bleeding or spotting. Not sure if it was AF or not. We'll have to see if I get anything this month. As we all know I wasn't regular before pregnancy so I don't expect that to change now. :dohh:

Dee for me, going back to work has been great :) I do miss Emma, but she really likes it there, she gets more attention than with just me, there is heaps more for her to play with, and her favourite time of the day is when she gets to sit at the table with the other babies and eat her food. She seems to love it all. I still breastfeed her, I go over to her daycare at 10am and 1.30pm every day to feed her.

My AF has been coming back since Emma was around 3 months. Not regular by any means and not a whole heap of fertile cm, but it has been coming every 30-40 days there abouts. So much for breastfeeding keeping it at bay!

Where is Raven these days too? Have not heard from her in ages :(

Thanks for the support ladies! If I ever cave and join FB I will be sure to find you all - I miss this group too! :hugs:

Still no sign of af here, and I don't miss her!

I hope you do join Dee, we would love to have you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->