Long Term Trying To Conceive Vent Thread

I am happy to know you are preggo (both my cousin and soon to be sis-in-law) I just don't understand how it can happen so easily. My cousin got prego before she officially even started trying and my soon to be sis-in-law drinks while preg. I hardly drink and have been trying for over 6 years. Doctors won't do anything to help because my insurance sucks and won't cover anything that is even remotely close to helping my fertility. GRRRRRRRRRR

Am I really the only woman who can never find her cervix, isn't confident about identifying CM and gets confused by her chart even when FF does all the work? I feel like I fail are fertility awareness :(

This is gonna be weird but..my fingers are no long enough to reach my cervix :S I can never reach fully inside. The g-spot i can but not my cervix

That's what I think happens with me, glad I'm not alone!

I watched 'Friends with Children' last night (I know, I know - sucker for punishment!) and found myself grumbling about how unrealistic it was that the main character (in her late thirties) decided she wanted a baby, had sex ONCE, and got pregnant immediately! Grrrr, if only!!!

Infertility has really killed my Christmas spirit this year. Especially mourning over the fact I should've been 4 months baby bump on Christmas meanwhile my family is fertile as can be and are asking if I'm gonna be there for the Christmas reunion, I keep on blowing them off with "we'll see" but I honestly feel broken thinking i'll be around 2 newborns from this year and 10 other kids over all. I just want to stay home for Christmas. Why can't I have my bump back :cry:. Plus AF hit me yesterday with a vengeance. This blows!

Infertility has really killed my Christmas spirit this year. Especially mourning over the fact I should've been 4 months baby bump on Christmas meanwhile my family is fertile as can be and are asking if I'm gonna be there for the Christmas reunion, I keep on blowing them off with "we'll see" but I honestly feel broken thinking i'll be around 2 newborns from this year and 10 other kids over all. I just want to stay home for Christmas. Why can't I have my bump back :cry:. Plus AF hit me yesterday with a vengeance. This blows!

That's so hard! Being around two newborns? To be honest, I wouldn't go. But then you get the guilt for not going, and that weighs on you too. I'm sorry for your loss.
:hugs:

:hugs: You need to do whatever will make you happy for Christmas this year, you really deserve a bit of happiness xx

Dear body why do you punish me? You build me up just to throw me a curve ball and leave me thing wth?

Facebook sucks sometimes!

A friend posted along the lines of "Oh I LOVE being a mother to my toddler and being pregnant with number two" and got a gazillion likes, along with many replies saying things like "Yes it's wonderful, nothing can compare" and "I totally agree - being a mother is the best thing in the world"!

Agggghhhhh!!!

Being childless sucks when you're constantly hearing about how bloomin wonderful it is being a parent - I feel like I'm being slapped in the face every time!

so_impatient: that's my dilemma. Go so no guilt on skipping our purposely or save myself and stay. Probably gonna go with #2, especially since I'm the black sheep of the family with infertility issues. I come from the family of fertility station.

jellybeanxx: Definitely gonna try to do something awesome regardless to at least have some sort of a good Christmas. Hubby's a chef so probably gonna have a good cook out and watch movies :)

Facebook sucks sometimes!

A friend posted along the lines of "Oh I LOVE being a mother to my toddler and being pregnant with number two" and got a gazillion likes, along with many replies saying things like "Yes it's wonderful, nothing can compare" and "I totally agree - being a mother is the best thing in the world"!

Agggghhhhh!!!

Being childless sucks when you're constantly hearing about how bloomin wonderful it is being a parent - I feel like I'm being slapped in the face every time!

I can sooo relate... I had to block my SIL from appearing on my newsfeed because she has no identity on there anymore. All she posts is "share if you love your son or daughter" meme's, her profile picture is her son, her timeline is her son and gazillion pictures of her son..did I mention she tricked my Step brother into the pregnancy by faking she was still on the pill? *eyeroll*

I had to block my SIL from appearing on my newsfeed because she has no identity on there anymore

This!!! Times one hundred!!!

Why is it that people with children can't talk about anything but their kids any more?!?!? I'd love to be a mother but if I'm lucky enough to have that happen one day surely that won't be all that I am!

I had to block my SIL from appearing on my newsfeed because she has no identity on there anymore

Why is it that people with children can't talk about anything but their kids any more?!?!? I'd love to be a mother but if I'm lucky enough to have that happen one day surely that won't be all that I am!

Totally agree with you guys. When ppl change their profile pic to their baby and just post everything about them I'm like ok so now you ARE a baby??? I get that you don't have much else going on for the first few months but come on. You have to have enough awareness that not everybody is as fascinated by your LO as you are and that in fact ppl would be much more interested in YOU.

I'm sure this has been on the rant thread before but...

People moaning about their pregnancy symptoms on Facebook. Be grateful damnit! I'd give anything to have morning sickness!

Totally agree with you guys. When ppl change their profile pic to their baby and just post everything about them I'm like ok so now you ARE a baby??? I get that you don't have much else going on for the first few months but come on. You have to have enough awareness that not everybody is as fascinated by your LO as you are and that in fact ppl would be much more interested in YOU.

This is why I love this blog I follow called "STFU Parents" it's a page to expose over sharing parents anonymously. One of those websites to make people aware that over sharing is not a good thing on facebook. Some of the things mothers post on there make you want to do the bacon dance and shake your head and go "she posted WHAT now?"..The only thing I disagree with on that blog is the shaming of women who post the BFP sticks.. there's nothing sick about that imo. But the rest of the website is hilarious.

https://www.stfuparentsblog.com/

To be honest I wouldn't post a BFP stick on Facebook either.

We have decided that we will announce, one status. Then that is it. No scan pictures, no bump pictures. No going on and on.

I'm gonna say anyone who want to see anything like that, here is our email. Drop us a line and we will keep you up to date.

But that's just us.

xx

I'm definitely all for personal choice that's for sure. But most of the "complaints" about posting it is either "That's nasty, they just peed on that" the immature complaints like as if they would get pee on themselves just looking at the photo lol

https://www.stfuparentsblog.com/

Oh thank you for sharing this, the Thanksgiving post has made my week and I've had a pretty sh*t week! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->