Long Term Trying To Conceive Vent Thread

So happy to have found this.
I thought I was doing ok...Until over the past 10 days I have found out about 9! people I know announcing pregnancy! Really?!?!?!!?

*Sigh* I sooooo want this to be our month. I'm tired of this. Fed up. Frustrated. Anxious.

Four days until AF is due... it's going to be a very long four days I reckon. :wacko:

I love Christmas but it really is making me painfully aware that I am childless and it really hurts :(

Bloody Prince William and Princess Catherine. I was just about to leave work when I found out. I ran to my car and cried. How pathetic is that?
I wish them all the best but really not looking forward to this being on the news every single day for the next year or so.

Bloody Prince William and Princess Catherine. I was just about to leave work when I found out. I ran to my car and cried. How pathetic is that?
I wish them all the best but really not looking forward to this being on the news every single day for the next year or so.

jellybeanxx i know exactly what you mean. Don't want to take anything away from them but this if going to be in the news every bloody day and it's the last thing we wanna hear.

I'm already having to put up with the fact my kid sister (she's 23 and i'm 32) is due tomorrow (unplanned), so for the last 9 months all i've had to hear is her moaning about how crap she feels, how fat she feels, and how much she can't wait to meet their little pudding. And of course i'm getting the 3rd degree on why i haven't started a family yet! ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH if only it was that simple for me too. I just wanna shout at um and say "Believe me, i would have had a baby years ago - now shut up", but i think they might fall out with me.

oxoxoxoxox

jellybeanxx i know exactly what you mean. Don't want to take anything away from them but this if going to be in the news every bloody day and it's the last thing we wanna hear.

I'm already having to put up with the fact my kid sister (she's 23 and i'm 32) is due tomorrow (unplanned), so for the last 9 months all i've had to hear is her moaning about how crap she feels, how fat she feels, and how much she can't wait to meet their little pudding. And of course i'm getting the 3rd degree on why i haven't started a family yet! ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH if only it was that simple for me too. I just wanna shout at um and say "Believe me, i would have had a baby years ago - now shut up", but i think they might fall out with me.

oxoxoxoxox

I know how that feels too. I have so many preggos around me and I just want to scream. If I have to hear one more time "your next" I will freak out. I know a few have stopped talking about it because I told them whats been up with me and they are more understanding but then when one of them ended up preggo she called me and acted as if someone died and it wasn't good news because she knows how long I have been trying. I told her it is ok to be happy. Let me feel how I feel but in the end I am happy for her. its an emotional rollercoaster this ttc stuff.

Dear Sister,

You have no idea how I feel when you talk about your child, or when you tell me that you came off the pill for one month and fell pregnant. Or when you mention the fact he was unplanned. Or when you complain about being skint because you've spent money on nappies. Or when you uttered the words "sometimes I think what I would be doing now if I hadn't have gotten pregnant".

No one has any idea how much of a failure I feel, failed at uni, failed in my career, and now failing at something that should be so natural.

And to the girl at work who I confided in who went on to compare her problem to mine (her boyfriend left her after she chucked him out for a week) - you will NEVER KNOW how this feels.

End. Off to blubber.

Dear ------- you are my cousin and I love you, but if you complain about your pregnancy symptoms one more time on Facebook, I may explode on you.

I found out originally while waiting in line at the cash and it was plastered on all of the magazines.. My heart sunk to the floor throwing a 5 year old tantrum as to why can it be so easy. Then, I come home every one is plastering it all over Facebook like as if it's a relative of theirs. My English friends I could understand, but everyone else? *shakes head* After all they could afford all the fertility treatments in the world, why do they get to have it easy?

Needless to say a bucket of ice cream got added to our cart because of the mood the news put me in. Cheesecake ice cream to the rescue.

This Cycle has been tough since day 1 now currently on day4 and feeling just as sad and frustrated. I found out about Prince William and Princess Catherine today while I was at the checkout line at the store (getting more tampons and pads...) and I saw the announcement on a magazine...it also didn't help seeing a cute newborn on the line right next to us and a cute toddler to our left... my hubby just held my hand while I tried not to cry.
Infertility sucks!

I watched the royal wedding in a darkened room cuddling my DH as I was miscarrying our baby, 2 days before our first wedding anniversary. This news just brings it all back. Urgh!

I watched the royal wedding in a darkened room cuddling my DH as I was miscarrying our baby, 2 days before our first wedding anniversary. This news just brings it all back. Urgh!

I'm soo sorry for your loss :hugs:

Thank you. It feels like a long time ago now. I had someone join a LTTTC thread I'm on who had started trying after we lost the baby. That sucked a bit.

So today didn't start so great. I checked my facebook and my friend whom I know was about to deliver any day now, just uploaded pictures of her and her newborn. I am sitting here on the verge of tears wondering if I am ever going to experience that and running out of hope... I am so frustrated and angry at my own body. I don't know what to do.

Glad I am not the only one affected by Kate and Williams pregnancy announcement.

I knew nothing then went to take a casual look at the bbc news site and there it was plastered over the front page, it felt like it actually hurt, I cried my eyes out for ages. My DH came home and asked what was up, he just didn't understand why I got so upset. Now (especially here in the UK) every programme takes every opportunity to mention it, arrgh! How are we going to cope with another 8 or so months of this? And when the baby is born it will be just as bad. As much as I want to wish her well I don't want to hear about it!!

*vent over, thank you*

The Kate & Wills news is doing my head in. Turned on BBC1 last night to watch the last few minutes of The One Show and what do you know, they start announcing random peoples pregnancies. :roll:

It's XMAS party time, lady at work starts a conversation asking if I am going, I'm not got toher stuff on, only poplite to return the question.... oh no she is considering not going as she has nothing to wear as she has just had a baby and nothing fits!!!! Why did I need to know that???? :roll:

Ugh, I need the venting thread today. We have decided to adopt, which I am very happy about and right now I'm working on letting the infertility grief go. Today though, I just lost it. My brother is about to have a baby any day now. It brings back some wounds of when he told me he was pregnant.
I had just had our first IUI, this was our greatest chance of conceiving, as the sperm count was the highest it had ever been. After the IUI, you are supposed to be relaxed and stress free during the two week wait. He called me on the second day of the 2WW to tell me they had just peed on the stick and were pregnant. I was devastated, I left work and cried for two days straight. I still blame them for ruining our chances, as irrational as that is. Now that their baby is about to be born, I can't help but think that their selfishness ruined my happiness.
RANT OVER!

Ugh, I need the venting thread today. We have decided to adopt, which I am very happy about and right now I'm working on letting the infertility grief go. Today though, I just lost it. My brother is about to have a baby any day now. It brings back some wounds of when he told me he was pregnant.
I had just had our first IUI, this was our greatest chance of conceiving, as the sperm count was the highest it had ever been. After the IUI, you are supposed to be relaxed and stress free during the two week wait. He called me on the second day of the 2WW to tell me they had just peed on the stick and were pregnant. I was devastated, I left work and cried for two days straight. I still blame them for ruining our chances, as irrational as that is. Now that their baby is about to be born, I can't help but think that their selfishness ruined my happiness.
RANT OVER!
Thank you for this. By the way, your blog is amazing. I read that you would consider IVF after IUI#3. Is that still an option for you? Sorry if my questioning is inappropriate or if I missed a post in your blog where you may have mentioned it. I am just asking because if MFI is the main culprit then I would figure IVF would give a much better chance at a BFP. Just my thoughts. Sorry again if I wasn't supposed to get deep here.

Not much of a rant but I flippin hate this cold weather, my nipples are stinging because of it! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->