Long Term Trying To Conceive Vent Thread

I don't sodding care how cute your child was in the nativity or how well she did or how proud you are of her. I'm sure that is all true but you KNOW my situation. You've held me when I've cried about it many times in the last 7 years. What part of your brain thinks I want to hear about it. You're a lot of family and friends, go tell them about it.

And here's a radical suggestion for you. When I get upset STOP TALKING.

Thank you for liking my Facebook status about my excitement over my lastest doctor's visit less than 24 hours after your pregnancy announcement in hope's that I'll tell you congratulations. Jokes on you I immediately erased the status so go fish for compliments elsewhere and FYI we haven't talked since our freshmen year in high school almost 10 years ago! Get a grip!!

This is my first rant, and only second post since joining...

Thank you polycystic ovary syndrome, 85 days since my last period, and desperately wanting to get pregnant. I never wanted kids, and just as my life does a 180, and everything feels right, you throw a spanner in the works. Why is it so difficult?

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

My career is in the toilet & I can't help thinking I've wasted the last ten years of my life. Maybe if I had been successful in work by now I'd feel less rubbish about being unable to make a baby! The one thing my body is supposed to be able to do & I can't do it. Can't I get anything right?!

I hope this isn't too contraversial -

I know secondary infertility is horrible and I wouldn't wish it on anyone but someone with 3 children who were conceived without a problem and now suffering infertility while TTC number 4 telling someone who is finally pregnant with their number 1 through IVF and is bleeding, that they know how tough infertility is just irritates me. You can't possibly know how the words "maybe you'll never be a mother" haunt you.

I hope I haven't offended anyone with that.

ickle pand: It's not offensive at all, you're right. At least she's got 3 with her. I understand infertility is hard at any stage but I never understand those who are on second or + infertility down talk us TTC #1 when they at least can say they have a kid or more. They sound be greatful they succeeded at all! I'm so sorry for the bleeding, hope it's just a false alarm :hugs:

It's not me that's bleeding but the lady that was has been scanned and everything is fine thankfully :)

My friends had a Christmas gathering last night and I couldn't go because I'm ill and there were 2 pregnant ladies there, I would've gone had they not been there.

I applied for a promotion at work and didn't get it. The woman who was offered it ended up turning it down because she's pregnant. She got my job AND she's pregnant.

I'm turning into such a cranky pants! I find myself more & more irritated by people on TTC boards who fall pregnant their first month. (I know, I'm just jealous really, but I still find myself getting unfairly angry!)

I'm turning into such a cranky pants! I find myself more & more irritated by people on TTC boards who fall pregnant their first month. (I know, I'm just jealous really, but I still find myself getting unfairly angry!)

I know what you mean, it's the ones who think it's the end of the world when they don't fall pregnant on the first cycle that get to me. I know I'm just bitter but grrr.

Hubby just told me a friend of ours is pregnant. Why did he need to tell me today! Very pleased for them but why does it need to be so hard for us :-(

Oh you just got a BFN after 3 cycles of trying and throwing a tantrum at how long it's taking? Please tell me how you can relate to the feeling on infertility. *eyeroll*

Yes, thank you in-laws for making me feel even more inadequate this Christmas. My SIL has given you the best grandchild ever...the best baby ever? Yep. Fine. I suppose that takes the pressure off of us. No need to have kids now, the pinnacle has been reached. All future grandchildren will pale in comparison. Please repeat this at least three to five times each day. It makes me feel really good.

And thank you MIL for that lovely article on why we may be infertile, even though we haven't discussed TTC with you at all. Just what I wanted to read on Christmas Eve. Five reasons why I'm not pregnant.

I swear everyone I know is pregnant. My cousin( who already has 2 daughters) just announced that she is expecting twins. It's so hard to keep my happy face on for others):

In-laws…so sweet you are. Asking about when dh and I will have a child, saying you want grandchildren. Heck, I even shared this summer we'd been trying for a year. Doesn't help dh's sister gets preg the month she tries.

Mother dearest, you can also stop asking, I'll tell you if there is any news. I live on the other side of the world, but you will still be informed.

I am brought to tears now when they ask when I'll get preg, or if I am yet.

If I'd known how long it could/would take me to conceive I'd have skipped those expensive birth control devices long ago.

Im so glad i found this. Thought I was going mad everywhere I look its babies babies babies:( I have just finished 6 months of clomid and while got grt blood results got no baby, We have been trying for 8 yrs and only after we got married that we did something and they cant find anything wrong with either of us except i have low progeteren levels. so next step is iui. my bro inlaws girlfriend got pregnant by taking out her own coil and has 3 kids and 3 diff daddies really wish i had been easy when i was younger instead of trying to be professional and have a good base for a family. Maybe i wouldnt be hear typing this now. Oh my best friend is 2 months pregnant, my boss is pregnant and a few others all happened by god damn mistake or accident

For fucks sake!!! Hubby- yes you have a cold , yes your snotty , yes your 'tired' but Jesus I only ovulate once every 5/6 weeks.... Grow some balls and come to bed!!! You moan we arnt pregnant after 17 months , you want to go to to the gym an running to get healthy so your in prime position to make a baby but errrr hello!!! Just have bloody sex!! Next week you'll be horny as hell!! Aaaarrrrgggghhh!!!!!!

You really think you are ready to have a baby when you just asked everyone Facebook if sickness was normal during pregnancy, are you kidding me? I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry, for your future child's sake read a damn book or at least turn to Google, don't ask Facebook.

When will these people learnnnnnnnnn!!!:dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"