Long Term Trying To Conceive Vent Thread

DBZ34, I know how you feel, it's so hard. I deleted my facebook a long time ago for this reason!!

Just trying to come to terms with our first ivf failure last month and my youngest brother announces today his girlfriend is pregnant. Didn't see it coming. It's the first grandchild of the family and my mum is so excited, but my heart is broken I feel so incapable of producing a child. Infertility really sucks!!

I thought I was cool with all the mother's day stuff but it's starting to get to me. I just want the day to hurry up and get here so that it will be over.

I thought I was cool with all the mother's day stuff but it's starting to get to me. I just want the day to hurry up and get here so that it will be over.

I'm feeling it too Hun, in actual fact came here to vent about the same thing :cry:

Someone at work was complaining about her kids. How she can not sleep. I told her to be grateful. There are many women dying to be there and spend sleepless nights!

She said "You wouldn't understand, you don't have kids anyway".

What a complete b**ch! I mean, what a thing to say to someone! She deserved a smack for sure, verbal or literal, but good on you for showing restraint. I'm usually pretty calm and reserved, but that might have tipped my over the edge!

Why is it so easy for others to conceive. Just spent some quality time with my neices and nephews. They are fab. But makes it hard to come home to an empty nest.

We live in a neighborhood of about 100 homes. THREE of them simultaneously have "It's a Girl!" balloons in front of them today. :nope:

*edited as per forum rules

I can't even have one baby...that I would cherish. It doesn't make sense I try so hard to eat clean and exercise and be as healthy as I can be. I don't drink or smoke and try not to be stressed! Everyone says relaxxxxx it will happen. How the F*** I am suppose to relax when I feel like I am defective! i think I have probably read every website on conceiving! Starting Clomid in 4 days. 10 months trying....no birth control for 10 yrs.....and just found out I only have one kidney that works properly. Feeling so so down.

My heart truly goes out to every single one of you who are experiencing this. I am so sorry you are going through this horrible pain. I know how much it hurts. So many emotions and it's hard to stay positive and have hope. We are not alone. It helps to know there are others that can relate.

Argh just found out more colleagues from other offices are expecting..... so sick of this journey.

I cannot take it anymore when people say shit like ''I am going crazy that this is not happening'' and they have been trying for 2 months.

Like really bitch? Really? Two whole fucking months?

Dam kirsty and phil.... trying to escape watching location location location. Why is it always full or pregnant or couples looking to start a family.

i have a friend who used to whinge about the fact that it took her 5 months to get pregnant with her first. and talks about how depressed she was getting every time she had a BFN...and she fell pregnant immediately with her second...2 weeks before I started trying for my second. her second son is now 15 months old and I've had nothing...i WISH i could have been trying for 5 months! thats nothing compared to the 2 years I'm on now...

@Destiny08 I know what you mean SO much. It just feels so unfair sometimes. I mean I know people can't help but be fertile, and I am glad they don't go through what I do... But when they complain it takes too long for a few months? Then I want to strangle them -_- (not literally of course)

I am SO scared now because my brother and his fiancee will start trying for a second one soon... (first one will be one in April)they mentioned it several times now, because she wants a second one before the end of her residency (glad you get to choose when you get them btw -_-).

Maybe the even already started trying. For all I know she is already pregnant... I don't know how I could react positively to them getting another before I even get to be pregnant :( It causes me so much anxiety.

I only want it to be my turn. I want it so bad.

I am SO scared of the day they announce the second one.

Another period. I don't know why I expect anything else.
Just one baby. That's all I want.

I hate going somewhere on a day out and end up feeling like the odd one out because DH & I don't have kids with us.

Then you see a family where not one, not two but three family members including mum are all blowing their smoke over the toddler with them. I know I'm being judgemental but some people don't deserve kids when others struggle so hard to have them and would do their absolute best for them.

Seriously love, I get your excited about being pregnant, but do you have to talk about it non stop, post pics of your non existence bump on fb and pics of your bfp. And all this from a lttcer! You are driving me insane and you're only 12 weeks.....think I need a sabbatical from work till after you drop :-(

Day 65 of bleeding. Wish you would just stop. Let me enjoy my long weekend trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->