Long Term Trying To Conceive Vent Thread

I'm sorry to just jump in on a thread without introducing myself to all of you or having spoken to any of you on here before but...

Reading the last few pages of posts has been like the therapy I've needed for the last year in one big hit!! So thank you for typing what has been going through my head the last few years and is dangerously close to being screamed at to my nearest and dearest. (Although I'm sure they prob wouldn't notice as picking up on tone is apparently too big an ask).

I don't want to be a drama queen but when my best friend constantly asks my husband to feel her baby kick, I feel like my heart might physically break right there and then.... Or that I might just launch the dining room table.

*and breathe*

I know I could never be this insensitive - even if I didn't completely understand all it entails...

Thank you again, you don't know how much I needed to hear others as angry/sad as I feel,

Mia x

Welcome Mia, I'm pleased you've found somewhere you feel at "home" but also sorry you are going through this any need to vent.

My SIL is being induced on 11th of June - I hope she has her fast, I'm dreading her giving birthday on the 13th, which is the 2 year anniversary of our second loss!

I am gutted this is their second in the time we've been trying for one! I just want it to finally be our time!

Why did you pick the desk next to me to rest your baby and stand and chat to folk about the birth, and your new bundle of joy!

Can everyone at work please stop asking when we're going to have a baby? It honestly makes me want to break down. :nope:

After 5 years I'm so exhausted, it doesn't help that AF is due in 3 days. If I was pregnant I'd be due on my 25th birthday. I always said I'd have kids by the time I'm 25. :cry:

I too, always wanted to be pregnant by the time I was 25. After just about 5 years, I became pregnant after 3 ivfs, and miscarried a week later at 5 weeks :(

Plus my 2 friends who are also twin sisters, are 9 weeks apart from each other, and 1 is on her 2nd child; just gave birth, and the other in August.

Sick of seeing all those ladies posting pregnancy related status or pictures of the bumps! On Facebook!!! I keep hiding them and still more others show up. Argh! What about me? I'm left behind still!!! 3 years and counting.

Sick of seeing all those ladies posting pregnancy related status or pictures of the bumps! On Facebook!!! I keep hiding them and still more others show up. Argh! What about me? I'm left behind still!!! 3 years and counting.

I've "unfollowed" a colleague at work, thankfully I know don't see her constant posts - just wish it was as easier to quieten her IRL.

I understand what it's like Hun :hugs:

Seriously - yes your pregnant! No you do not have to whinge every two seconds about something related to your pregnancy. Yes your IVF worked good for you! I am pleased but seriously shut the F up!!!!!!

My SIL is also due this week - praying she doesn't have her on our angel anniversary!

Two years on and still not over my mc and still no closer to having a baby in my arms. Seriously, what have I done to deserve this?!

Love this thread, sorry to go on a rant so soon but thats what its made for 😀😀😀 so pleased to hear im not the only "selfish" one!

I'm so so sorry that you feel a little under the weather and have kankles, meanwhile I'm here contemplating the entire meaning if my existence!

Oh you feel that it's acceptable to smoke and drink the full way through your pregnancy! Go you!! Totally deserve that baby you can't even put aside 9 months of your life for!

Aww you don't feel attractive now that your getting bigger And your scared that your fella won't fancy you anymore? Guess what, I'm a full on faulty model that my husband would get a refund on under consumer rights!

Oh you got pregnant after 2 months of trying? Let me just get past you so I can go scream, cry and create a voodoo doll of you!!!

I'm sick of my sister being a really nasty bitch!! Because I was waiting for my chromosomes test results to cone back was taking a very long time 10wks to be exact,she just assumes that I'm not actually doing ivf and that it's all just lies..

Well I have started my ivf journey with my first injection yesterday.. and she will not be told a thing about my journey. And will be thr last to even know that I am pregnant when it eventually happens..

So this is your second pregnancy (your son not even 6 months old), with a different man (who you've only been with for 4 weeks), since we've been ttc our first. You'd been ttc your first for a while and got depressed when your mum was pregnant with your little sister. But it's ok for you to tell me and just blurt it out via fb messenger when you know that we're struggling :shrug:

Remind me again how this is fair???

Feeling like such a failure tonight :cry:

So this is your second pregnancy (your son not even 6 months old), with a different man (who you've only been with for 4 weeks), since we've been ttc our first. You'd been ttc your first for a while and got depressed when your mum was pregnant with your little sister. But it's ok for you to tell me and just blurt it out via fb messenger when you know that we're struggling :shrug:

Remind me again how this is fair???

Feeling like such a failure tonight :cry:

Hugs that sucks!

Awesome put the infertiles in the corner of the restaurant with all the toddlers and babies grrrrrrr

This holiday is meant to be helping relax me. We had the 2 year anniversary of losing our baby Saturday and four year anniversary of our first loss next month!

Right there with you, Wanna...

Even worse, last night someone in a group on facebook asked about whether there was a separate group for pregnancy related stuff... I loved that idea because it means I wouldn't have to "hide" as many statuses related to that from my newsfeed. Even if I hid it from my newsfeed, I still have to see them in the regular group page which gets annoying for me at times and I know they can't "get it". That's not the worst part though- I felt like my feelings were not validated when I realized several ladies "who" struggled with fertility issues said it didn't bother them to see all these bump pics/pregnancy related statuses. ARGH... I felt like they'd see me as "bitter" for saying I preferred the pregnancy/bump pics to be separated from the normal feed. Argh. I just can't win. This universe is laughing in my face- every one post i hide, I swear three or five more pop up in its place.

Way to go universe, way to push me down over and over. AF hasn't shown up yet and PMS is at its worst (I feel bitchy).

Hey ladies, I just wanted to jump in and vent. Little back ground have been off BC for over 2 years actively trying for 14 cycles now. I know its not a long time but seeing people get BFP on accident or in a few cycles then posting it on facebook is making me crazy. I'm almost to the point of just deleting it completely so I don't have to see it anymore. I try and be happy for people I really do but ya that's not working out so well anymore lol. Finally got a SA done and that didn't come back great. Waiting this cycle to get labs done on me this cycle. And tonight I just found out my best friend just got pregnant with her 3rd (2nd baby isn't even 4 months old) and she's mad about it.... she keeps saying its a mistake and she just shouldn't keep it or let her husband know, and how could this happen to her. I didn't even know what to say without screaming.

Getting ready to start actively trying again, with assistance this time. My mind is so concentrated on staring clomid and trying to not get my hopes up that I'm not f*cking up at work! GR!

Well, a non-vent here...

My pregnant SIL posted to FB today complaining about the baby kicking (actually non-trivial, but still complaining). I desperately wanted to say something, but fortunately my other SIL beat me to it:

"There are women who want children, can't have children of their own and would love a kick."

A big thanks to her for thinking of us.

Now back to venting...

To my work colleague - Stop telling me how easy it was to make your wife pregnant twice, both of them conceived first try!

To my cousins - Stop asking me when we are having children!

To my boss - Stop saying "people who decide not to have kids really miss out and can't be serious"... What if they can't have children, have you ever thought about that you stupid man!!!

To my ex friend - Have you already forgot that you had 3 miscarriages and hated people posting baby pictures on Facebook?? The only thing I see when I logon now are picture of your "perfect" family!

Feel better now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->