Long Term Trying To Conceive Vent Thread

It's a combination of spotting and full bleeding. Been on meds fron gp that have helped to reduce it. Booked a private consultant with a gynae nhs takes to long. Good job I have private med with my work.

Seriously love, I get your excited about being pregnant, but do you have to talk about it non stop, post pics of your non existence bump on fb and pics of your bfp. And all this from a lttcer! You are driving me insane and you're only 12 weeks.....think I need a sabbatical from work till after you drop :-(

I tend to just hide these from my timeline. Xxx

It's a combination of spotting and full bleeding. Been on meds fron gp that have helped to reduce it. Booked a private consultant with a gynae nhs takes to long. Good job I have private med with my work.

Definately good thing you have private medical. Hope you get an appointment soon and find out what's causing it x

That feeling you get...like you want to punch someone you just met in the face because they are making flippant and ridiculous comments about fertility.

I'm not usually violent, but the longer she went on about "one or two tries and you're done" (talking about TTC) and "getting pregnant is so easy, you just have unprotected sex and boom, pregnant", the more intense my desire to tell her to shut the hell up became. Then she started talking about IVF and how after 30, your fertility is all downhill...and I just wanted to punch her in the face.

Some people are just so naive...I wanted to tell her what it's really like, but I felt like I would just start cussing about the things that were coming out of her mouth, so I just kept my mouth shut. But really....

Justin Timberlakes baby is adorable and I want to burn someones house down.

Looking at adoption websites this week ... I am heartbroken and miserable.

That picture of JT's baby is EVERYWHERE.

Today I saw the third pregnancy announcement in two days. Is everyone having babies in October and November? I swear...

I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound harsh/selfish because that's not me at all.. But is it just me who feels so angry and resentful at people who are TTC for one month before they fall pregnant! I've just sat here in tears because I've seen a woman boasting about how she caught in her first month of trying.. What am I doing that's so wrong!? :cry:

I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound harsh/selfish because that's not me at all.. But is it just me who feels so angry and resentful at people who are TTC for one month before they fall pregnant! I've just sat here in tears because I've seen a woman boasting about how she caught in her first month of trying.. What am I doing that's so wrong!? :cry:

Nothing my lovely , I feel the same and here am 4years later, going to my first fertility appointment in may, it like a big kick in the teeth when you read how easy and quickly others have got pregnant, but chin up girl thinking of you and sending lots of :hugs: your way xx

Nothing my lovely , I feel the same and here am 4years later, going to my first fertility appointment in may, it like a big kick in the teeth when you read how easy and quickly others have got pregnant, but chin up girl thinking of you and sending lots of :hugs: your way xx

Thanks hun, massive hugs right back to you! :hugs: I hope you have a little miracle before your appointment :) :dust: X

Thanks hun, massive hugs right back to you! :hugs: I hope you have a little miracle before your appointment :) :dust: X

:friends: xx

Already feeling rubbish thanks to my mum's attitude and the hubby walks in from his nan's and informs me that his cousin is pregnant :shrug: :cry:

So that's all we're going to hear about every single time we see/speak to his parents :cry:

Can you please stop winging about your lack of sleep. Be greatful for the little bundle of joy you have.

Was talking to the hubby about booking a holiday for us for next year and his words were "well hopefully we won't be able to as you'll be up the duff"

Seriously can't see that happening :nope:

That feeling you get when you realize that most of your BnB friends are preggo and you're not...I've been left behind again. Doesn't stop me from being massively excited for everyone because this is what I've wanted for them for so long and they deserve it. I'm just a little sad for me.

That feeling you get when you realize that most of your BnB friends are preggo and you're not...I've been left behind again. Doesn't stop me from being massively excited for everyone because this is what I've wanted for them for so long and they deserve it. I'm just a little sad for me.

I completely understand this one. After being left behind by four separate groups I'm a bit scared to get close to anyone else :hugs: x

I'm close to breaking and this 3 month ttc break while I lose weight isn't helping in the slightest. Yes, I know you're 37 weeks pregnant and not taking things easy like you should have done your whole pregnancy!!! But seriously do you need to rub it in every single time you message me??

I'm sick of you telling me to just stop trying and it'll happen. I'm sick of you telling me to relax. When will you get it through your thick skull that I'm too fat to conceive and all the relaxing and not trying in the world won't make a difference until my weight comes down :cry:

When you realize all your high school friends are done having children and you don't even have one...

When you realize all your high school friends are done having children and you don't even have one...

I feel that too :hugs: In fact I work in a school and have just met up with my best friend from back then who has her two kids here! I also need to add to the feeling of left behind bit, when the (step)grandchildren come along (2 now), it's worse... Will I be struck down in flames when I walk out the door for writing that...:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->