• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Long Term Trying To Conceive Vent Thread

Stress, stress, stress, and more stress. I have a rescue meeting tonight and I don't want to go. I'm soon to be the only person on this "squad", and I just don't think I can handle that kind of stress. I know this stress does nothing good for my body either, or my chances with ttc.

TTC for 2 years, when we first started trying I was talking about it with a friend. She was clear that she had no desire to have a baby. After a while we stopped talking as much and part of me thought that she was sick of listening to me talk about TTC. I tried not to bring it up too much but its hard not too when everyone is drinking and having fun and you're in your TTW. Anyway, I just reconnected with her and found out she is 15 weeks pregnant. I am happy for her and her DH and think they will make great parents but it just kind of sucks.

Progesterone came back at only 1.73 so next cycle I will be trying that. I'm trying to stay hopeful that my DH's count is coming up but they won't let us re-test for another 5 months on him :dohh: but i think if we go another 6 months i'm going to push for an IUI

I'm so fed up with everyone who keeps asking me when we are going to have a baby... No one in dh's family knows we are trying, for 20 months.... Dh's dad said yesterday"well I have 2 grand kids and I guess that's all I am going to get." my sil has 2 kids, they are 23 and 18...she had then very young... I was so upset I almost cried. People are so insensitive. We want nothing more than to have a baby, but it is proving quite difficult. Stupid pcos! Our insurance won't cover anything for treatments. They do cover the femara... Butbi have to take it unmonitored, so who knows if it's working. I'm ready to just give up... I didn't even have my scrip filled this month..

Feel like crying :nope: it's our second wedding anniversary on monday and I had comments on facebook off my aunty and cousin last year asking where the baby was as it had been a whole 12 months since the wedding. I'm hazarding a guess that I'll get exactly the same treatment this year, just that it's been 24 months since the wedding this time. I'm absolutely dreading it as I know it's just going to make me feel like rubbish :grr:

I'm so fed up with everyone who keeps asking me when we are going to have a baby... No one in dh's family knows we are trying, for 20 months.... Dh's dad said yesterday"well I have 2 grand kids and I guess that's all I am going to get." my sil has 2 kids, they are 23 and 18...she had then very young... I was so upset I almost cried. People are so insensitive. We want nothing more than to have a baby, but it is proving quite difficult. Stupid pcos! Our insurance won't cover anything for treatments. They do cover the femara... Butbi have to take it unmonitored, so who knows if it's working. I'm ready to just give up... I didn't even have my scrip filled this month..

:hugs: I totally sympathise. We have similar from hubby's parents. People just don't think about what they're saying sometimes

Sometimes it can be easier to let people in on the secret that babies don't come to order!

Re the femara is it possible for you to fund one monitored cycle then you at least know it is working?

Well my dr doesn't seem to interested in monitoring... I think it's time for a new dr... He has never suggested any treatment for my pcos, or mentioned that metformin might help... He just said here take this and see what happens...

Well my dr doesn't seem to interested in monitoring... I think it's time for a new dr... He has never suggested any treatment for my pcos, or mentioned that metformin might help... He just said here take this and see what happens...

:hugs: definitely time for a new Dr. Hopefully it won't take you long to find someone new xx

4years later, still no baby! ...can't bare another round of fertility drugs either !!!!!... Fed up Is an understatement !!

I thought starting TTC again after a break would make things easier, it really hasn't :cry: What is so wrong with me that I no longer know anybody TTC - lots of people who started trying at the same time now have 2-3 kids. I really hope the ovarian drilling works, who knows when/if we'd ever afford IVF. :cry:

Feeling so angry today!

My ex who dumped me for a work colleague 3 years ago is having his second child! Feels great when the reason for dumping me was he was not ready for a family..

Anyhow, have a great boyfriend ( soon to be husband ) who I love more than I ever loved him but still feel crap that we cant have a child!!!

Hello MariaIsabella!
A person who dumps you so easily isn’t worth the heartache:) Its a great thing you’ve met a great guy!

Feeling so angry today!

My ex who dumped me for a work colleague 3 years ago is having his second child! Feels great when the reason for dumping me was he was not ready for a family..

Anyhow, have a great boyfriend ( soon to be husband ) who I love more than I ever loved him but still feel crap that we cant have a child!!!

I am still waiting for my blood test on Monday! I so want to run to the pharmacy for a HPT it almost hurts! I have loving friends and family however i don’t think they realise how difficult this is for us! Having a baby should be such a natural thing ....

Just buried my gran. Lots count the number of times she asked me when I was going to start a family. She was starting to go senile and never retained the fact that it was not going to happen.

Just buried my gran. Lots count the number of times she asked me when I was going to start a family. She was starting to go senile and never retained the fact that it was not going to happen.

I'm sorry for your loss :hugs:

This is the joke my body has just played on me. 3.5 years ttc. Pregnant Sept 2013, miscarried at 12 weeks in November. Nearly two years and three rounds of clomid later we find ourselves with unexplained infertility and ready to start ivf. We have to delay by one cycle because I am going on holiday. I come back from holiday and period doesn't come. Yei! Positive pregnancy test on Tuesday!. Friday afternoon, serious period cramps start. They last about 8 hours. Saturday morning I start bleeding. By Saturday afternoon, blood is bright red. Thanks dear body for playing this joke on us. We both thank you very much.

Lady im so sorry :( that's horrible. Will u be able to get in for IVF this next time? Maybe with progesterone. Sending lots of hugs your way.

Lady im so sorry :( that's horrible. Will u be able to get in for IVF this next time? Maybe with progesterone. Sending lots of hugs your way.

Thanks for your support, swimmj1. I think we are going to wait another cycle before starting ivf - I have high prolactin and stoppedtaking medication when I found out I was pregnant, so I want to make sure it is back to normal before continuing...

Patience...😐

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"